tuscl

Let go

Timex345
Illinois
If you develop feelings for a stripper, you are done.
I can only imagine the stripper rubbing her hands together
and saying to herself in an evil voice, "excellent".

7 comments

• Clubber
    9 years ago
    There are exceptions. Perhaps very rare, but there are.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    I develop hard ons for them, but that's about it.
  • clubdude
    9 years ago
    I'm with you on that vincemichaels! The oly feeling I want is gratification!
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    ---->" I can only imagine the stripper rubbing her hands together
    and saying to herself in an evil voice, "excellent"."

You forgot the part where she then cackles out loud, and all the other girls in the dressing room start cackling also :)

I'll agree and disagree with you. By "feelings", if you strictly mean romantic feelings, then fuck yes, of course.

Beyond that, I genuinely like and care about every stripper who I've spent enough time with to call a CF -- and if she's an ATF, I like her even more. And, if she's made it to CF, I will be crazy in lust with her. Some guys have trouble developing affection and lust for a stripper, without romantic feelings creeping in, it can be pernicious but very damaging -- certainly, in my 20s and even 30s, I was susceptible to this. But now, I have no trouble completely segmenting those feelings, I have no problem at all telling you I totally dig spending time with my CF and really like her, and ... I have no romantic feelings for her at all, nor for the CF before her, or ATF before her.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    And then she gets let down because the man is actually not made of money let alone a whale.
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    I laughed harder then I should have when I read this. I have had many of men become regulars and tell me how much they are in love with me (really just wanting to get lucky with me more like it.) And it's nice sometimes but other times not so much. I have a few stories of guys getting jealous of each other and things just not going good. -_- or they get creepy....
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Yeah, don't fall in love.

Falling in lust can be dangerous too, but more controllable.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion