tuscl

Opinions and stories

Tuesday, December 8, 2015 5:19 PM
Ok so out of curiosity what are your thoughts about dancers that bang their heels( either just cause, wanting you to pay attention, or wanting more tips, whatever their reason.) Also, what's the biggest turn off for you that dancers do or about them? Do you prefer a girl to do more pole work or more floor work so she's more intimate with you as a customer, or do you like a mixture? What's the mist impressive or entertaining thing you have seen at a strip club? Let me know :)

47 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    There was a time long ago when it actually startled me in the club if I wasn't paying attention, kinda like a truck backfiring. Then it became so common it didn't even phase me, although I think the heel banging trend is on the decline once again. It's annoying, and usually the girls doing this are ugly and they have to do this to get attention. I don't recall seeing very many hit dancers do this. It's annoying, but not as annoying as a pushy shot girl.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I find the banging of heels very annoying. I'm not big on stage antics and/or pole-work; I like sensuality and femininity; eye-contact and a sexy smile goes 100x further w/ me than a trapeze artist on stage. I like touching a lot – both ways – and it does not have to be sexual – a soft caress of a dancer's hand across your-back feels nice – a kiss on the cheek; if she's sitting on your lap a hug or her arms around you;; those are things that work on me. And I'll be putty in her hand if she's an expert in the SC handshake.
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    Most men I've known hate it, a few like it though thinkin it's sexy even... I always found it to be unpleasant, but I can understand it. Sometimes people around where I live just don't tip and will sit there, and if it's slow abother girl talking to the guy while your on stage is enough to distract him and he will forget about tipping you. I've had to do the heels every once in a while not too often, just mostly when it's dead and people are trying to get away with only give 1 dollar per song. :(
  • Missionary
    9 years ago
    Banging heels=annoying
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    Sorry for all my typos
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    Sorry for all my typos
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I pay no attention to dancers banging or clicking their shoes. I usually pay no attention to shoes. exception is the unusual. Shoes with lights or in one city, army boots I noticed. Whether she wears army boots or regular shoes or high heels, wouldn't matter much to me. I'd probably feel safer if some dancers were not wearing high heels if they are climbing around above my head. Pole work can be impressive if hardly anyone else is doing it. However if customers are waiting to tip or I want to see the dancer's nice body and tits, climbing up the pole can seem like a waste of time. One of the most impressive things I saw was one of the tallest dancers in the world flinging around a massive sword with a good amount of skill up on stage. After the fireworks, it was impressive. I always try to pay attention to people with dangerous weapons.
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    Papi_Chulo I like your thinking. I enjoy seeing girl do tricks, just cause I am into pole dance as a sport more and so I enjoy seeing tricks if I'm as a customer. However, from a dancer perspective I always avoided doing too many tricks I'd do a bit but nothinges too crazy or over bored I found guys like more like you said eye contact and sexy movement so that's what I'd always focus on.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... Most men I've known hate it, a few like it though thinking it's sexy even...” One thing about strip-club custies is that they are not all the same – some like one thing (or type of dancer) and some like something else. Too many dancers see tipping as mandatory – which is not – a custy should only tip whom he likes not EVERY dancer in the club just b/c she's there – too many dancers mistake not-tipping w/ not spending – I don;t tip much on stage but usually spend a couple of hundred per visit on lap-dances – everyone; dancer or custy; whether in a strip-club or other venue; spends as they see fit – dancers that automatically categorize non-tippers as cheap and not worthy custies are often missing out on biz IMO.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Banging their heels? Fine with me. One Viet Coffee girl I knew wore stripper style heels which had batteries and LEDs in them that would flash every time she walked. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Turn offs? Smoking. Using the cell phone. If it is a no touching club, then a little bit of pole work is fine, and then stage floor work is great. Where I live the clubs are no touching. But if you mean other types of clubs, then it all comes down to front room GFE auditions: [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] At the best of these places they don't dance on the stage. Once a guy sits down, they start climbing on him. [view link] Dr. F's Girl by Girl Account of Front Room GFE Auditions [view link] And then at some of the US dives girls just climb onto a guys lap and start defying him to start making out with them by licking his neck and nibbling on his ear. At some of these places they don't even bother with a back room, they just take care of business on couches in darkened corners. So no I don't go along with the "wanna dance" places, or the clip joints where they ruin the back room action by prohibiting front room touching. It is always best to get the girl making out with you in the front room, before even considering back rooms. The clubs where I live won't allow this. But the way I have always done it in AMPs amounts to the same thing. It turns the encounter into a Girl Friend Audition, instead of service for a fee. See you folks tomorrow. Need to sleep and get up early. And again, welcome Phoenix133. SJG Adelita's Way, inspired by a girl pouring her heart out. [view link]
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    Sharkhunter that's amazing about the girl and sword sounds like it could have been cool to watch :)
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    @papi, its a sense of entitlement, that's all. This generation is very selfish, self centered and very entitled.
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    Papi_chulo I'm not saying tipping is mandatory and they just were not wanting to tip, but litterly these customers were the type wanting to come in see some tuts and leave or they were looking for things not available at the club, drugs, and so on. Personally I'm fine if guys don't want to tip but I feel they should sit farther away from the stage not at it, unless there is no where else to sit. I know some guys that would barely tip some girls but tip a lot others, but those are not the kind of men I mean. The ones I'm talking about just want s cheap show really then leave don't buy anything and tip every girl the same once they see every girl they typically leave
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    Tit's not tuts auto correct
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    SJG that's interesting where I live you can not be on top of the customer hugs, and cheek kisses aloud but of course not all girls follow these rules
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    As far as favorable impressions instead of noticing a large blade spinning around above Alll of our heads up on stage, It has been very hot dancers looking very hot and sexy just doing some moves on the floor of the stage and making a lot of eye contact while tipping. Turn offs include most of the dancers shaking their ass instead of showing their tits when I go to tip. If I wanted to see them shake their ass, I ould have tipped before she went topless. I think all these dancers are either brain dead, don't think, or just don't care what we want to see. There are maybe 5 out of 100 dancers I do enjoy seeing them shake their ass in addition to seeing their tits. I think it's mainly one group of guys who like all the ass shaking and I'm not in it. My guess is Papi might like it.
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    I always did both and u liked talking with the customer to find out what they liked, music, tits, ass, tricks, floor work, and so on.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    A lot of custies are amateurs and not aware of strip-club etiquette – i.e. if one sits stage-side then one should tip every girl; other than that tipping is discretionary.
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    I had a group with a boob one time who though the way it was done was to barely tip and be rude to the girls. I felt bad for the boob he was pretty sweet and I hope he figures for himself that's not the way to do it.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    In other words^, there have Been times when I walked to the stage to tip a topless girl with some of the nicest tits I've seen In a while but what does she do? She turns around and shows me her ass shaking. Sometiimes in the past I felt like Charlie Brown. One girl on one stage did it. very disapointed. Then other girls saw that and thought I liked it. After a while I caught on and just stopped tipping those dancers. They turned me into one of those guys who just sits there.
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    Noob not boob stupid phone lol
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    As others have said, the banging of the heels on stage is annoying. Honestly, I wouldn't be interested in a girl who does that. It's almost like they are trying to piss patrons off by doing it. I wouldn't recommend any strippers to do it.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Since I sit at the bar, I am usually far enough away that I've never notice the practice. Now if they want to bang something...
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    In my area, I think if sitting at the stage, you should tip every girl that comes over but if she ignores you, no need to tip. When sitting at a table near the stage, I do tip most dancers but do not feel a need to tip everyone. Some guys sit at a table right next to the stage and tip almost nobody.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    No Clubber, we are the ones to bang something whether it be in their front or rear is up to each one of us. Ask shadowcat about my relationship with Gwen. I'm sure it was entertaining to watch.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    "As others have said, the banging of the heels on stage is annoying. Honestly, I wouldn't be interested in a girl who does that. It's almost like they are trying to piss patrons off by doing it. I wouldn't recommend any strippers to do it." You know, come to think of it, I don't recall ever hanging out with a girl that does this.
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    I like banging of da pussy
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I don't know which I dislike more - shoe clacking or dancers slapping their own asses.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Heel banging, which I could not care less about, aside, I have one major complaint about dancers. If you are going to show your tits then take your top off. Completely off. Don't just drop it and let it hang over your belly. Don't just move it aside for a moment of tipping or the rest of the song. Remove your top completely so the customers can see you when you are on stage. And if its a nude club, take your clothes off and dance nude. If I want to see partially clothed women I don't have to pay a SC admission fee. And I really dislike the top just hanging down looking sloppy. Paying customers usually do not have the fantasy of seeing sloppily dressed, semi-nude dancers. I remember the "Strip Club Hound" in his blog often said one of his rules when he managed a nude club was the dancers had to remove all their clothing while on stage.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Heel clapping is fine as long as she recites "there's no place like home, there's no place like home."
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Heal clacking is an attention getter that I find annoying and a turn off. Fortunately I don't see it very often where I go.
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    I agree Corvus nude means nude. @johnsmith69 haha love the Oz reference :)
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I remember hearing some dancers bang their shoes and that's a signal to me to completely ignore them. Unless she simply landed hard and almost fell and busted her ass. Then I would pay attention.
  • celayatable
    9 years ago
    It is fucking annoying.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    here is JS69 in the Wizard of OZ [view link]
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    I dislike the heel banging. One night I was watching a dancer who thought she was a pretty good gymnast doing flips and tumbles banging her heels on every landing. Well on one somersault she misjudged her landing and put her sho right through one of the stage lights. Served her right.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    vm, Always had a good time with fellow TUSCLers.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    Zero interest in pole work; less than zero interest in the heel clacking and the big fat ass booty slap makes me want to vomit. At my fav club the best part is the cuddling and foreplay at the bar while ya drink with your chosen dancer and then end up in the most private room in all of strip club land.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Hate the heel-banging, it comes off at best as crass and low-class, at worst a desperation move for a stripper who can't get attention any other way, and is confusing her lack of ability to command the stageside audience as them being rude. That said, sometimes it IS the stageside audience being rude, and then I can understand why the girls do it as a punitive measure :)
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Phoenix133, For some reason the way you talk makes me feel like you are in the U.K., and then that the kinds of clubs you are used to are softer core than most of what we have now in the U.S. Am I right? SJG Humble Pie - Natural Born Boogie [view link]
  • minnow
    9 years ago
    Heel clacking does absolutely nothing to make dancer more appealing to me. IMO, the dancers who do this can't think of anything better to do, and/or just venting their nervousness. IME, the heel clackers are generally average to below average dancers in overall skill/appeal.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Probably if you just start paying some attention to her, like sitting at her stage and passing out some $, then she'll forget about heel banging and start getting friendly with you. SJG John Legend - Save Room live at Royal Albert Hall [view link]
  • rockie
    9 years ago
    II dislike the heel clap and the booty slap. I do appreciate any form of stage art and most efforts to entertain from the stage with class.
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    @SJG actually no I live in the usa and the clubs around my area are just real hit or miss and the general people around where I live are poor mannered....i don't have a strong love for my state, we'll the one I work in most of the time.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    "poor mannered" ? I'd be interested to know what you mean? In my imagination I'm seeing the Mountain States, like Dakota's, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho? Poor mannered might mean people that are gruff and closed? This was how someone described to me the area around Yellow Stone Park. PM me if you want. But of course you don't have to tell me anything. Where I am the girls sometimes do bang their heels on the stage, like when they are seated on the stage and have their legs out straight. Mostly it seems that they want to get attention. If a guy goes to strip clubs, he has to learn how to pay attention to the girls, and also how to ignore them. But this heel banging is also because these are very soft core clubs, no touching. So they need a bunch of guys at the stage in order to make any money. They can't just start climbing on the first guy who sits down, and then take him off to the VIP Room. Sounds like the clubs in your area are more of these softer core type. But I really don't know. SJG [view link] Thin Lizzy - Whiskey in the jar 1973 [view link]
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    They're probably high and think they're in the wizard of Oz and want to go home. I ususally do here them say three times: "there's no place like home"
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    I have NEVER heard strippers bang their heels before?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion