tuscl

Credit Score

goldmongerATL
The Square Above Charlie Weaver
Had a first this afternoon. A dancer told me her credit score. Said she needed to get it up 32 more points to get a better car loan.

Why would she tell you her credit score? I think I figured it out. A higher credit score means she is more trustworthy and much more likely repay that the VIP money I loan her by giving me a blowjob.

10 comments

• Timex345
    9 years ago
    A stripper will tell you anything. They are all greedy bitches who are not to be trusted.
  • goldmongerATL
    9 years ago
    So you don't think it was her real credit score? I feel so betrayed.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Why would she tell you her credit score? I think I figured it out. A higher credit score means she is more trustworthy and much more likely repay that the VIP money I loan her by giving me a blowjob."

Brilliant inference!
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Im a level 10 contributor
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    9 years ago
    There's a chance that the thought going through her head moments after was "Why the fuck did I just tell him that?"

Customer / dancer relations are an odd combination of being extremely intimate yet profoundly distant / impersonal.

End result... conversations can get odd.

Ishmael
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    1. She was just making small talk and that's what was on her mind.

2. If she's able to get a loan period of guess she has at least halfway decent credit, maybe she was telling you that so you don't think she's "trailer park trash" or maybe she thinks you'd offer a suggestion on something she could do to improve her score.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    she's a stripper. Why she even bothering with a credit score, strippers don't use credit cards. They pay everything in $1s
  • goldmongerATL
    9 years ago
    I have a waitress friend that is convinced the bank tellers think she's a stripper because of the huge stacks of singles she deposits. Her chest is about 34DD, so that doesn't help with the stereotype (but I bet it helps with the tips!!)
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I thought that a strippers credit score was the card she got her RIL to take her shopping.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    Its called conversation. Why are you making such a big deal about it?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion