tuscl

Washington Park strip club destroyed by fire

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Is that a rainbow in the picture of the destroyed strip club?

http://www.bnd.com/latest-news/article48…

6 comments

• georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Yep, it sure is. I'd guess the water from the firehouse.
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Genesis 9:13 NIV 13 I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth.

Genesis 9:14 NIV 14 Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds,

Genesis 9:16 NIV 16 Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth."

Ezekiel 1:28 NIV 28 Like the appearance of a rainbow in the clouds on a rainy day, so was the radiance around him. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD. When I saw it, I fell facedown, and I heard the voice of one speaking.

Revelation 4:3 NIV 3 And the one who sat there had the appearance of jasper and carnelian. A rainbow , resembling an emerald, encircled the throne.

Revelation 10:1 NIV 1 Then I saw another mighty angel coming down from heaven. He was robed in a cloud, with a rainbow above his head; his face was like the sun, and his legs were like fiery pillars.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Maybe it was a gay club?
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    good one motor
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Oh no! Now Washington Park (pop. 4500) is down to its last 9 strip clubs!!
  • pensionking
    9 years ago
    At the end of every rainbow is a pot o gold.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion