tuscl

Most famous customer you've seen in a strip club?

goldmongerATL
The Square Above Charlie Weaver
Actually witnessed yourself, not just second hand info. I have seen two players for the Atlanta Falcons and Nick Nolte.

39 comments

• tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    I once saw the Pope.Rockstar can back me up.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I seen a few nfl players
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Cici sabathia (did I spell that right?)
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I had Weeman crash my table once on a very crowded night at the Wild Goose on the last night that it was open.

He is quite wee.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Taye Diggs, Greg Oden, LaMarcus Aldridge
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Without a doubt, @Clackport. No one else even comes close!
  • azdd
    9 years ago
    Have posted this in older threads on the same topic, but I've seen the following celebrities in Phoenix clubs over many years - Mike Tyson, David Spade, Kevin Hart and Josh Gad (together with a group), and a handful of pro athletes.
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    Not counting people making "appearances", I saw Sam Cassell and Nick Van Exel the first time I ever went to a SC and I saw Birdman one night about a year ago. Saw Shaq in a regular club, though.
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    Over the years I recognized many Ex Ohio State pro football players at then Columbus Gold the weekend of the OSU Michigan game, including Eddie George, and Kirk Herbstreit. I wonder how many of them hit the Detroit area clubs when "The Game" was up in Michigan.

I also saw Tyson in several Cleveland and Columbus clubs.

I often saw mixed Martial Artist Mark Coleman at several clubs over the years, whenever he was in town for a fight. Coleman had a bit of a reputation when visiting strip clubs and it was funny watching the bouncers stay completely out of his way when he was there, especially the one real asshole Asian bouncer who thought he was hot stuff, and used to extort money from the dancers.

Not sure if it's true, but several of the dancers mentioned to me that Coleman once knocked him out when he kept peeking in on their private dance and interrupting when he was having some fun with the dancers. Not sure if it's true, but I would have loved to have seen it.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    I saw Lemmy from Motorhead in Stringfellows, talked to him at the bar a couple of times during the night. The dancers didn't know who he was. Different era.

Surely one of you guys has seen Tiger Woods?
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    That's easy, shadowcat!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I saw CeLo Green in a club a few months back. A dancer pointed him out to me or I wouldn't have noticed because he was sitting in a back corner. The dancers said he wasn't spending and just wanted to hang with the small crowd he brought with him.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Londonguy,

The dancers didn't know Lemmy?

Wow. He is a legend. :)
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    In the wonderful world of Lincoln, Nebraska, I've seen several past and present (at least at the time I seen them there) Nebraska Cornhusker football players at the various clubs in the area. 10 years ago, I made my only trip to Brad's in Indy and was told one of the other customers was a member of the Colts, but I have no idea if that could have possibly been true. If Peyton Manning had been there that day, I'd have remembered that. But not some lineman.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Some guy from Blink 182....not a legend, but the girls knew him
  • stever77
    9 years ago
    I've seen a bunch of NBA guys years ago and the actor John Goodman. He got a lot of attention by the girls and management for sure.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    A few years back I was in the VIP with an ex-ATF at a Lansing, Michigan club. Her friend comes in and says "Magic Johnson is here". My ATF said "who cares - he not going to spend any money on me".

I felt like a King. She chose me. She knew where her money was coming from that night
  • ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    A couple of Carolina Panthers in Charlotte, one PGA player that didn't make the cut at the Masters in Columbia SC and one NASCAR driver again in Charlotte. Don't really don't want to put a name out there for a guy that is simply out for a night on the town not looking to been seen. No "making it rain" show offs from these guys and they should be allow a similar personal discretion as I would like to maintain for myself. I wouldn't disclose on a venue the name for a dancer that offers extras either. But it's only my style and not so high browed that I won't confess to being somewhat tantalized by the celebrities mentioned above. Inquiring minds wanna know. LOL
  • RossVa
    9 years ago
    Mike Tyson, Spearmint Rhino, Las Vegas.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I used to see Kirk Gibson's wife in Detroit strip clubs.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Every time i take a shit then look in the mirror
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I saw Barack Obama in the strip club this year on January 20 of this year I was watching his state of the union speech with a girl in one of the clubs I go to
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    The Gold Club in Atlanta was full of "celebrities" and professional athletes. There were accusations that Cheetah level girls were being paid to service these special club guests. They eventually shut down the club on trumped up RICO charges but the list of names being exposed was impressive.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Eminem. Years ago in a Detroit club.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Did you challenge him to a epic rap battle ?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    9 years ago
    Pauly Shore. He was a mess, which surprises no one ever.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    "I used to see Kirk Gibson's wife in Detroit strip clubs"

Yup. I saw her once too. I came home and said, "Unbelievable! I don't believe what I just saw!"
  • goldmongerATL
    9 years ago
    @Bubba - I knew (in the real world) a girl that danced at the Gold Club. The list of celeb's she would rattle off was mindboggling. Many of the local ones were regulars there every week. That upper balcony area that was like $500/hour (25 years ago) just to go up there had a separate employee entrance that the celeb's would use and you never knew they were there.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Motor - excellent reference to the Jack Buck call of Gibson's home run in game one of the 88 series. One of the best calls of all time.
  • sflguy123
    9 years ago
    Mike Tyson seemed to be the #1 name. You can add me to that list as I saw him when he was in Miami training for his last or one of his last fights. It was at the old Tootsies.

I've also seen Dan Marino with other Dolphin players at Vegas Cabaret.

Scotty Pippen at Cheetahs.

ESPN's Hank Goldberg a few times at Miami Gold.

Jermaine Dupri when he was dating Janet Jackson at Tootsies.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I saw JS69 @ Tootsies in Miami.

Other than that I saw Dennis Rodman @ Baby Dolls Dallas in the mid to late 2000s.
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    Goldberg and Herbstreit, that's two ESPN commentators, I wonder how many more sport's casters visit the clubs after a game.
  • ReiDetroit
    9 years ago
    Here in downtown Detroit, Tigers, Red Wings, and Lions players come in sometimes. I've danced for two of the Lions players before.
    When Metallica had their Orion Music Festival here in 2013, we had a LOT of famous band members come in from various groups (I was still new, so I wasn't paying attention to who visited).
    Dan Gilbert of Quicken Loans and the Ilitch Family that owns Little Caesar's and the Tigers and Red Wings are big deals here (to normal not SC people), so we often get customers who claim to be family members of Dan G. or the Ilitch group and want to be given special privileges and "deals".
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I feel so...provincial. I've never seen *anyone* I recognized as anything close to a celebrity.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ didn't you meet shadow?
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    I've seen plenty of athletes (MLB, NBA, NFL), even some of the old school "bad boys" from the Pistons. I've met a lot of Tigers, even partied with one after work at his riverfront penthouse. Fun times.
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    I ran into Pete Rose at the club back when I was 18.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @Papi: Why yes, yes I did. :)

• NigelCharles
    9 years ago
    Drew Carey at the Rhino in Las Vegas.

My brother saw Rihanna at Sapphire in Las Vegas. Apparently she likes SCs because she likes women and hates the paparazzi, which isn't allowed there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion