tuscl

TUSCL State Of The Union

Tuesday, December 1, 2015 12:49 PM
As I stand before you today my brothers and sisters, I look at TUSCL and I see optimism, but yet I see trouble also. I'm in the church missionary, so I don't get on TUSCL too much, but a couple of TUSCLers contacted me and said the troll problem was getting out of hand, so they asked if I could come here and rectify the problem. Trolls have always been a part of discussion boards and what not, but it's always been manageable here. When I was here last a year ago, there were two trolls Juice and Dougster, this was around the time the original juicebox69 got banned, and Juice started making a bunch of alias. Fast forward to today and now we have a few more big time trolls which I have detailed in previous threads. The main thing though is we have a bunch more troll enablers nowadays. Back in the day juice would troll or something, and maybe Motörhead and someone else would laugh at it, but that would be it. Nowadays we have a bunch of troll enablers egging them on which in turn leads to trolls trolling even more. The trolls are taking over TUSCL, and it's sad. You look at someone like Rickdugan, one of TUSCL's most valuable members. The trolls have filled his review props with insults. How childish. A new member looking at Rick's reviews will think Rick's reviews are not good because of what the trolls put in the review props. Why is there no outrage here that the trolls are destroying Rick's review credibility? This is a strip club web site, so obviously we shouldn't take ourselves too seriously, but if you cause someone to put you on ignore, you know it's not just that person that is aggravated by you. The main problems are the spamming of the threads (when someone puts 1,000 replies on one thread), clogging the discussion board (posting 20 threads a day bumping everyone else's threads to the third and fourth page), and the juvenile daily bumping of old threads (for example The "system" threads). All this stuff causes TUSCL users to stay off the discussion boards, which in turn loses activity, which in turn is not good for TUSCL. I just came here to shake things up a little bit, but I can't solve the troll problem here, it's up to the leaders here like Shadow, Lopaw, Clubber, Papi_Chulo etc to keep TUSCL in order. These leaders have a lot of influence on here. It's up to them to voice their displeasure, single out the trolls by name, etc. This is a free country, so I'm not asking the trolls to get off TUSCL, I'm just asking them to STOP GOD DAMN TROLLING, and I'm asking the troll enablers to STOP GOD DAMN ENABLING. I have to get back to my church missionary, so my time on TUSCL is done for now. Let's make TUSCL the great place it once was. God bless all of you.

26 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    9 years ago
    sigh... Honestly, man, maybe you should just try going to a strip club.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Don't worry shylnn i got this troll on ignore
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    My only advice has always been "Don't feed the trolls".
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ Yes. This. ^^^^
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I assumed you were a dick sucker but you confirmed it yourself by stating who you think the shining knight is on here. Go back to the church missionary and do your "Jared" thing.
  • Missionary
    9 years ago
    ^^^God bless you shanaynay
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    Yet another Troll !
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Looks lime we successfully chased another troll off
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Excellent!! Some missionaries go to poor countries to help build schools, or take care of the sick, or bring relief supplies to remote areas. Our Missionary? His place in heaven will be as a result of cleaning up an on line strip club forum. Really???? You are one misguided dude.
  • Missionary
    9 years ago
    You are one gullible dude rockstar. No I'm not in a missionary, it's a joke, I think most people can see that.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^ we believe everything that anyone types on here so we took you for your word.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Barackstar666 talking about Heaven.I thought you were a Muslim Pagan.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    But you're still trying to clean up the room. Good luck with that.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Dice, how can a pagan be Muslim? You obviously don't know anything about either religion. Put the bottle down and I'll educate you if you're game, at least in my religion.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    So, Missionary, what are you going to do about the mean spirited trolls like Dice, as opposed to the juvenile trolls like most of the rest?
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    rockstar666 +7 SJG
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    No shit Barackstar.But I do know you're a [view link] you still think ,'We all live in a Yellow Submarine"?
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    tumblingdice, You just need to go and soak your head somewhere. SJG
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Dice...what? Are you not interested in an in depth discussion of my religion? I've been developing it for over 40 years so it's quite elegant. And stop the name calling. It makes you look....embarrassing. BTW "Barackstar" is really creative. That's why I don't have you on "ignore": 1 out of 100 posts makes me smile.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Okay Barackstar,I'll bite.What does your religion consist of?
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    tumblingdice, you are just being senselessly argumentative, and not adding anything to this thread or this forum, right now. SJG
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Okay Dice!!!! This might get quite long as it's 40 years of work, but I'll start with a brief overview and you can chime in with questions. If they are serious questions I'll answer, but if you're still in "Troll Mode" I have better things to do. First, I see no incompatibility between science and religion because my religion is a natural attribute of sentient life, which is a product of nature. So one has to eliminate superstition and use science for the "what". By the same token, the "Why" is the realm of belief. This is the tricky part because no one really knows "why", so we make up a morality to account for our "right" to exist. When I start addressing the "why" should you hold my interest long enough that I get there, you'll see it's not based on any set, concrete rules. Second: I have 2 deities: the personal deity and the creator deity. The creator deity relates to the nature of reality: the physical laws of the multi-verse. The personal deity is the one we all have inside us. We pray to it (ourselves actually) and it lives and dies with us. Dice, are you with me so far?
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    rockstar, very well put! SJG
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I don't care. I find it easy to ignore the dumbasses.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Dice got schooled. If and only IF he is sober enough to comprehend
  • Missionary
    9 years ago
    Lol!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion