tuscl

Lustys

Sunday, November 29, 2015 10:30 PM
There is a dancer at lustys named Jordan that will rock your world everyone should go. She will be there at night go about 10:30

22 comments

• Corvus
    9 years ago
    Does she swallow?
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Does she have big, natural tits?
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Will she fuck in the VIP room?
  • Mayflower69
    9 years ago
    You just have to go to find out. Let's just say best money I spent. And drinks are dirt cheap. Go Monday at 11 p.m. come back and than tell me but you must go in the back room with her only
  • Mayflower69
    9 years ago
    Remember Jordan is her name
  • Mayflower69
    9 years ago
    Yes to all your questions
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Is that the Lustys in Milwaukee?
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Too bad, I only ass fuck skinny strippers, with small tits. Maybe next time. Besides, no one knows where Lusty's is since you were to lazy to realize this is a national, and international, website.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    You've convinced me. I'll be there at 10:30.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Corvus, this site *really* covers more than just rural Fargo, ND? DAMN IT! I just wasted the past four hours of my life cruising Fargo looking for Lusty's! SHIT!
  • grand1511
    9 years ago
    I think she used to be a dude
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    I think this is a setup. This person just joined and has no reviews. LEVEL 0 contributor and we give them this kind of attention. And they don't even say what city and state. There is a Lusty's in Akron Ohio as well. Geesh !!!!
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Revenge thread comes to mind.
  • Mayflower69
    9 years ago
    Big tits and the browns game is on so go have fun
  • Mayflower69
    9 years ago
    Akron Stanton and s.main St
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Any faggits for Rickyboy to hang out with?
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    How big is her ass? She's white I'm guessing?
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    if you have to say she'll rock your world, then she probably won't. Typical poser shit.
  • chukko
    9 years ago
    Set up Revenge Thread Pimp Prostitute PL Any other ideas on what this thread is about?...
  • carlos_spiceyweiner
    9 years ago
    Chukko, you're absolutely right. I've met Jordan at Lusty's. Nice girl. She's been dancing for a while. This sounds to me like a jealous bitch boyfriend.
  • TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    ^^ Or blatant self promotion.
  • carlos_spiceyweiner
    9 years ago
    This newbie asshole Mayflower69 private messaged me and told me to "get a life." Bitch boy spent a day posting shit on the board and can't take criticism.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion