tuscl

TUSCL Memembers That GET IT and TUSCL Members That Don't

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Tuesday, November 24, 2015 9:02 PM
Mang, a lot of negativity on here lately, after what was probably one of the funniest weeks ever. I feel like it's the haves and have nots on here. There's a nice group of people that "get it" they get what the strip club game is about, how to act in a club, how to bust peoples balls on here without taking it too far.... Then there's the "don't get its" the guys (and gals) that just bash others, bitch about what other people are doing and look down on others activities. I mean, even Juice with his 24 different accounts "gets it." There's a circle and when Juice stays in the circle I think he's cool as fuck. At times he falls out the circle and gets a little annoying, but I think he understands the strip club game, even though he admits he's a little inexperienced. After all, he even suggested moving a hooker in to his new apartment so he could get free sex. 4got would say "brilliant" and as we speak, Gawker is taking notes "ah yes, I can start rehab facility in my own house." Gawker - another guy who "gets it." I guess my point it - try more to GET IT instead of NOT GETTING IT. On here, in the strip club, and with the ladies. After all that's why we are here, for the ladies, and for Lopaw's female insights, who BTW is a woman that GETS IT. Even a half wit like CrazyJoe gets it.

26 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Lopaw can play poker with the guys anytime. ....is that non PC?..I meant it as a compliment
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    If anyone on here is steadfast and true it is Lopaw.There Shailynn is that good enough?
  • .juicebox69
    9 years ago
    " There's a circle and when Juice stays in the circle I think he's cool as fuck. At times he falls out the circle and gets a little annoying," Yea, hope you guys can see that over the yeas I've been trying to stay in that circle Shaylnn that complement actually means a lot bro Funny, im getting ready in a day or so right a article or post, hell maybe both...the post being the trailer to the article slash movie. Planning on righting about my youthful broke days in the clubs, then focus on the now a tade more adult juice with a well off financial status do to my education and just being a tight ass in general and how its affected my clubbing.. then focus my attention on the future juice that is a non troll but a well respected old dude that younger guys can share in my stories and tips if figured out or had passed down to me from other older hobbyists. Thanks to all who have been putting up with me since I've been active on tuscl ( lurker for 5 years before the creation of juicebox69 then the creation just 5 years ago) funny how ppl forget i started out on tuscl at the age of 25 and now 35....my trolling is basicly my lack of growing up....thus me becoming kooler is actually me becoming older and more in controll of myself and emotions...by the time im actually 45 i bet i will no longer be seen as a troll at all ( mainly because I've matured) i bet my humour with be that of Mo"head and i will have the respect of the community such as shadow and papi have accomplished. So in honesty thank you guys for being my friends, cutting up with me and sharing ideas to better our game in the clubs
  • .juicebox69
    9 years ago
    And my spelling, grammar and such yea that's due to using a cheap $30 prepaid phone...once i get my desk top and software all that should be in my past exceptions of on the go comments from my phone...as Reviews, Articles and some Post it should be well polished and papi approved. But lets also face that some thangs are just funna mispeld likz Chacking Fangers Mang
  • .juicebox69
    9 years ago
    Im also positive by the time im in my 60s i will feel like I've mastered this area of my life and will re invent the system and sell it to a naive younger generation for 4 easy payments of $99.99
  • .juicebox69
    9 years ago
    Then in my 70"s until my death im going to move to the koolest strip club in town and enjoy meeting up with tusclers making the pilgrimage to get laid and to poke fun at and with the old fucker : )
  • .juicebox69
    9 years ago
    I guess i should invest in a dictionary, thusorious and a English grammar book ....that might actually help....like a fuck loads....like the kind of loads your dad left on your mom's face...lol
  • .juicebox69
    9 years ago
    And who the fuck knows i might even become the moderator over on that their stripper web
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    shailynn, Just think, only those of us that have met other TUSCLers really know who is on the other end of a TUSCL identity. Not trying to pick on anyone, but since you mentioned lopaw, do you know that lopaw is female? I don't know that, but certainly believe that to be so. Bottom line, TUSCL is pretty much anonymous unless we wish to give that up to others.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "I guess i should invest in a dictionary, thusorious and a English grammar book ....that might actually help....like a fuck loads....like the kind of loads your dad left on your mom's face...lol" A thusorious! Brilliant! ;)
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "shailynn, Just think, only those of us that have met other TUSCLers really know who is on the other end of a TUSCL identity. Not trying to pick on anyone, but since you mentioned lopaw, do you know that lopaw is female? I don't know that, but certainly believe that to be so. Bottom line, TUSCL is pretty much anonymous unless we wish to give that up to others." Does it matter? I read for the crazy stories! A good story that is plausible (I'm leaving out the lion, though he is entertaining in a different way) is really entertaining! I don't care if the person writing it is full of shit! Just make me laugh and smile! Laughing and smiling = brilliant! That said, comments focused on a specific city or club are more helpful if they are truthful! Thanks to all for your Atlanta comments! Even if I didn't make it to the Mecca that is Follies I had a good time at Tattletales!
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Hey, juice. I thought that BagBoyJames would be the one to write about a trailer...... ;-)
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    I really don't get the multiple aliases. And I really find it bizzare when the same person is having a conversation on here with themselves. That said though, it's good, cheap entertainment. Some of it really does make me laugh...
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Clubber - you make a valid point - there is a lot of "assuming" when coming to read about everyone's experiences on here - so I guess I'll put you down as one of the ones that "doesn't get it." Lol - kidding! Fuck, give juice a compliment and he turns into SJG
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Great post shailynn. Thanks for the compliment. I am a half wit and the glass is half full. At least i am not a no wit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I am happy to be an example that you dont have to be smart to be good at clubbing
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    All you can do is go by their online persona to judge their character. With the exception of the obvious trolls, attention whores and whiney women, most here seem like good people. And I've met lopaw and she is female. And she's exactly like she is here in person. Perhaps a COI meet & greet is in order!
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I usually avoid the troll posts so there's a lot that has happened that I'm just unaware of. That's fine by me too.
  • .juicebox69
    9 years ago
    Hey, juice. I thought that BagBoyJames would be the one to write about a trailer...... ;-) Bagboyjamie lives in a tent and travels the south by foot and hitch hiking on his never ending quest of $5 lappers
  • .juicebox69
    9 years ago
    Does it matter? I read for the crazy stories! A good story that is plausible (I'm leaving out the lion, though he is entertaining in a different way) is really entertaining! I don't care if the person writing it is full of shit! Just make me laugh and smile! Laughing and smiling = brilliant! God damn AMEN brother
  • .juicebox69
    9 years ago
    Fuck, give juice a compliment and he turns into SJG Is SJG a juice mang account ? Uuuuhhhmm ? Thank about it ?
  • .juicebox69
    9 years ago
    I really don't get the multiple aliases. And I really find it bizzare when the same person is having a conversation on here with themselves. The terrifying part is when they all meet up at a club and share girls
  • .juicebox69
    9 years ago
    JackFrost,Snackbox and Da juice meet up in gastonia north Carolina last night and let me tell you Frost fuckin loves them $5 lappers lol....I never have seen a man so fuckin happy with those big ol titty in his face. Sgt boys I was with this sngle of a dancer she at the table no lie rub my dick until i LDK !!!!! No joke ......price is $5 and it was strong 2 way the best I've seen in North Carolina....but look you roll behind a closed building to get to this club so it looks and feels a littleseedy and that is just the kind of dive club i need......dude the size is the size of a single wide trailer and the whores in their am to please....also avoid the $20 hocky time out box they have as a vip....people can still seebyou it cost 4x as much theirs no sex and the fuckin dj watches you and jerks off....so stay at the table and let those wonderful gastonia gals please you all for $5 a pop.....juice crew
  • .juicebox69
    9 years ago
    I am happy to be an example that you dont have to be smart to be good at clubbing Lol, no joe your just happy to be a faggot
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^ fuck you jackie
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    Shailynn, I'd love to run a rehab facility or a sober house to score with recovering addicts, but I live in a +55 condo and have no desire to go after dried up pussy. So, I'll continue to get HiltonHonors points and Marriottt Rewards with OTC. I've also really begun to enjoy lap dances from one dancer in particular who puts the tease back in strip tease. My inclination is to get her into a hotel, but lately the dances from her are just magical by themselves.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion