tuscl

Driver's

Timex345
Illinois
My work schedule is such that I have to attend showclubs early in the afternoon soon after the club opens.
I have watched many times the phenomenon of watching the boyfriends' of the strippers drop them off for work.
I could never date a stripper and do this, It just seems weird. I love the clubs. But, what do you say.
Have a great day getting strange men off sexually. Perhaps the monetary rewards trump the fear of infidelity.

15 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Why the fuck do people keep calling strip clubs "showclubs." I have never heard that term in my life until this week. It's stupid.

As for the question, I'm sure TDice can tell us what its like to have your girlfriend regularly fuck ugly old men every night of your pathetic existence. I won't see the response, but he's the one to tell you what such a miserable existence is like.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I recently took a 21 yo to VIP and before going in she told me that she had a BF. That they had an open relationship and that she tells him everything she does at the club with her customers. A buddy of mine that has also taken her to VIP agrees with me that she appears to have a sincere streak in her but I still gotta wonder if she tells him the whole truth. Does he believe that bull shit about retrograde ejaculations. :)
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I dropped a stripper off at her club at 7PM last night.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    If you were like most strippers boyfriends, chances are you don't have a job and stay at home playing videos games and smoking weed. Therefore since she'd be paying your way, it's just a minor 'issue' in the relationship that enables you to not work, stay home, play videos games and smoke weed all day.
  • impala
    9 years ago
    From what I've seen, most of these looser boyfriends think it's cool that their dating a stripper and tell EVERYONE. That being said, these same guys become some of the biggest assholes if they go into the club and their girl sits with you while their there. I was actually confronted by one once in the parking lot on my way out. seems that they are worse than the dancers, flat out they want your money without any return, "just look, don't touch". That's why IMO boyfriends and husbands of strippers should be banned from the clubs.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ most upscale nicer clubs DO ban boyfriends and husbands.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    OP needs to mature a bit Im suspecting
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Yeah boyfriends, girlfriends, husbands and wives of dancers are usually strictly prohibited. For obvious reasons.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    The old Crazy Horse Saloon in Atlanta had a sign on the front door prohibiting boy friends & husbands but I think it would be pretty difficult to enforce. How could door men, bouncers owners, etc possibly know what they all looked like?
  • Dolfan
    9 years ago
    Why do you assume its their boyfriend? I've dropped a few girls at work after they came over to my place in the morning, Jackslash just did it last night. It's gotta be fairly common. There's also this idea of "friends" sometimes friends give other friends rides. UBER and the like aren't exactly well labeled either.

• rickdugan
    9 years ago
    I think that most of these boyfriends are either gullible enough to believe what they are told about how "clean" their GFs are or remain willfully ignorant as a protective mechanism. Of course, those are the ones who even give a shit at all about anything other than the cash coming home.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    "Why do you assume its their boyfriend?"

The deep goodbye kiss might be a clue. If it's not their boyfriend, I'm gonna try and get a job a Uber!!!
  • TheFword
    9 years ago
    What did the stripper do with her asshole before she went to work?

Dropped him off at band practice.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ if she has kids she left her ass hole home with the kids
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    ^^^ I have got to remember that one. That is hilarious.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion