tuscl

The Bouncer's Girlfriend

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
I have been told that a stripper named Holly in a club I frequent is the girlfriend of the bouncer/doorman. I believe this is true because I often see them talking like couples do. The bouncer is a big, scary dude, and the stripper is hot, blonde and busty. I have never had dances with her until last night.

My CF was not working, and Holly was the best dancer available. So I tipped her and took her to VIP. She asked me what I liked, and I said BBBJ and CFS. She cautioned me not to tell anybody about what we did. Then she went to work. The blow job and ball licking was especially good.

I certainly don't want the big bad bouncer to know about what we did, and so I will never breathe a word to a soul (except for all my friends on TUSCL). But I wonder if the bouncer knows exactly what is going on or is clueless. Women are able to make men believe anything. Do you think the bouncer knows?

16 comments

• rockstar666
    9 years ago
    So, she asks that you don't tell anyone but you post her stage name and the details in an on line forum??
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Jack,you shit the bed.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    He would be stupid not to think she doesn't do those things despite whatever she tells him. but obviously he didn't have a clue if she asked you to keep quiet.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Had a slightly similar situation at one club.

One of the dancers was the girlfriend of the DJ.
    He never put her on stage, and she always hung around with him in the DJ booth. I'd always talk to her, but no dances when she was "working."

Then, one day she moved clubs to one down the street. As soon as that happened and she was out from his watchful eye, she was down for everything in the VIP at the new club and we had multiple sessions. It was quite enjoyable. ;)
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Awhile back we had the same situation at my favorite club. The dancer was at least a "9" and was taking 5 or 6 guys to VIP every day. I even had to have some of that and while she did perform a BBBJ as she said she would, it was no GFE and I never wanted any more from her.

She eventually was forced to quit the club because the 2 of them kept getting into verbal fights. She would get jealous when she saw him just talking to other dancers. I don't see how he couldn't know because her sister was also a dancer there and made it perfectly clear that she did not do what her sister did.

I guess some guys just don't mind as long as they are getting the pussy for "free".
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    "So, she asks that you don't tell anyone but you post her stage name and the details in an on line forum??"

^^^ The bouncer and the stripper don't have internet access....

Wow that's kinda odd, my first guess would be that they have an 'open' relationship and she wants you to keep quiet about the VIP activities more so that other dancers and club staff don't know what she does. That's just a theory though...
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    He knows. Her asking you to keep quiet about it is just another way of her claiming that she only does this for you. It's SS.
  • crsm27
    9 years ago
    Oh If this is a club known for extra's..... the bouncers knows.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^true
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I changed the dancer's name and I did not mention the name of the club. I probably should have written "a dancer I will call Holly."
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

I feel bad for a girl who starts dancing at that club and uses the stage name Holly now... ;)
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    What kind of question is this? First of all if this is a Detroit area club then OBVIOUSLY THE BOUNCER KNOWS. If it's any type of extras club, of course he knows. He probably enjoys the financial profits just as much as she does if they are in fact 'boyfriend and girlfriend.' lol.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    maybe he's pimpin her out ???
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    Yea, I would guess pimp too. Bouncer would probably ask you to not tell her that
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... So she tells him she must go out for the evening
    To comfort and old friend who's feelin' down
    But he knows where she's goin' and she's leavin'
    She is headed for the cheatin' side of town

You can't hide your lyin' eyes
    And your smile is a thin disguise
    I thought by now you'd realize
    There ain't now way to hide your lyin' eyes ...”
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    no he didn't know before you posted it on here. Run!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion