Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OT: Charlie Sheen Has AIDS

sinclair
sinclairVIP10582412

Strip Club Nation

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

There were rumors going around a few days ago that a famous actor had exposed multiple pornstars, celebrities, and others to HIV.

Well, Charlie Sheen is coming out tomorrow morning on "Today" with Matt Lauer to reveal he is HIV positive. Charlie Sheen hid the fact he had AIDS for the past four years while sleeping with scores of women.

Replies (23)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Damn – very bad news – but guess not too surprising for anyone whom lives to excess – but bad news for anyone that falls to this.

Profile picture for 72_os
72_os
•

Seriously ???? That's just fucked up

He just dropped from my hero to a fuckin zero to me

Profile picture for 72_os
72_os
•

I wonder if he will get his ass sued

Profile picture for sinclair
sinclair
•

Yes, he will get sued. He claims to have slept with 5,000 women. Probably an exaggeration, but he did bang alot of strippers and pornstars.

Profile picture for sflguy123
sflguy123
•

It'd be ironic if he exposed pornstars to HIV.

I remember when Amy Whinehouse died reading a comment from someone that they were shocked but not surprised.

Well I'm neither shocked or surprised in this case.

S
Supremeruler
•

Yeah not surprised. He slept with how many pornstars and hookers not to mention how many other women.

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

If he's known but still had sex without telling his partners, he should be jailed for life.

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

Damn.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Be careful out there, mongers. It may have been drugs, but it probably was barebacking prostitutes.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

How's that possible? Was he shooting heroin?

Profile picture for Bavarian
Bavarian
•

Yikes! I feel sorry for all the women that fucked him bareback

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

LMN must be in morning for his mentor.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Not saying it makes this right but I thought if you took the antiviral meds for a while so the virus can't be found then you are essentially not contagious. So hopefully he didnt really infect anyone.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

15 years ago most people considered BBFS, at least with non-monogamy, to be extremely reckless and not a proper subject for conversation.. But now people seem to see it as feasible. Are these antiviral meds the reason?

SJG

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

I wouldn't be surprised if he was shooting heroin and contracted it that way... After all, it's pretty difficult for a guy to contract HIV from a chick and Sheen is known to use hard drugs, to excess. Of course once you've slept with a few thousand, your odds are higher... Just look at Magic Johnson.

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

...and to add, with his money and recent diagnosis, I doubt he has AIDS at this point... I'm sure it is just the HIV virus so far. But his lifestyle sucks so I could be wrong.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

"it's pretty difficult for a guy to contract HIV from a chick"

This jibes with my own understanding.

But then how did Magic Johnson get it?

SJG sites.google.com

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

I'm no expert, but I think "it's pretty difficult for a guy to contract HIV from a chick" really should be "vaginal sex has a lower transmission rate." A dude is equally likely to contract HIV from banging dudes in the ass as he is chicks.

Profile picture for DivorcedDude
DivorcedDude
•

Yeah, I'm very curious to see if he says how he got it. I think shooting heroin is more likely, but unprotected anal sex with a prostitute or porn star could have also caused it. At least Denise and the kids are in the clear.

Profile picture for DivorcedDude
DivorcedDude
•

Wow, didn't realize HIV could be spread by breast milk:

"Infection with HIV occurs by the transfer of blood, semen, vaginal fluid, pre-ejaculate, or breast milk."

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

San_Jose_Guy - I literally said, verbatim: "Of course once you've slept with a few thousand, your odds are higher... Just look at Magic Johnson." Did you read only half my post? C'mon...

It is MUCH harder for a guy to contract HIV from a woman than vice versa; men have less areas on their penis where the virus can be transmitted (if we're talking hetero sex here). But, it CAN happen, and like I said, once you get into the thousands one's odds are higher, hence my initial mentioning of Magic.

Be safe fucking your whores.

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

Of course it can be spread through breast milk!!!

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I researched this once based upon a particularly fun VIP with a lactating dancer. The odds of contracting hiv from an adult man sucking the breast of a lactating woman are extremely small. Theoretically possible but very unlikely even if you are drinking her milk. So keep sucking guys.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement