tuscl

Waiting for OTC to show up

impala
The People's Republic of Pennsylvania
How long has anyone waited for someone you set up some OTC action to show up before giving up and realizing there not going to show? Couple of weeks ago I was in a club in the afternoon and had a smokin' hot dancer that I was trying to get something going with, but unfortunately nothing was going to happen in the club (cameras everywhere). Talked to her quite a bit and thought I had talked her into some take out. It was about 4:30 and she said that her shift ended about 6, she needed to go home first and take care of some things, but would be over to my hotel around 8 or so, maybe a little later. 8 came and went, and so did 9 and 10. Tried to text her a couple of times but got no response. Wanted to go back out to anouther club but also hated the thought she might show up and I wouldn't be there. At 11 I decided to call it a loss and headed back out (with no luck that evening).

32 comments

• jackslash
    9 years ago
    This has happened to me countless times. How long you wait depends on how much you want the pussy. But after an hour or two and calls and texts, you know it's not going to happen.
  • impala
    9 years ago
    I know. When she wasn't there by 9 I should have cut my losses and went back out. As hot as she was and open about her take out menu, most likely someone else got to enjoy her. I probably should have stayed at the club till her shift was over but I didn't.

Oh, and I've had it happen numerous time also, usually it's about only half the time they actually show, and I know it's better if you can go to their place, but she let me know it wasn't going to happen there (I think she had kids or something).

Oh well, live and learn.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I've been waiting 2 years for the hottest dancer ever to show up to my house. She must have been lost in traffic...I'll give her another hour or two.

• londonguy
    9 years ago
    If I had been in your position I'd have given her until 9.30 at the very latest before giving up on her, especially if she hadn't texted to say she's be later. And I'd also blank her next time I saw her.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    I've only had this happen once. And she went to the bottom of my list and stayed there for about 6 months.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    It also depends on how well you know her. For first timers, 2 hours is about my max. For those that I know well and have done previous OTC gigs with I'll go 4 hours and they better have a damn good excuse when I do see or hear from them. Or if I don't then I move on.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    If their not on time i want spend a dime
  • RossVa
    9 years ago
    Why wouldn't you just call her rather than only texting?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Depends upon the girl and what my other options are. 1-2 hours usually.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    One of my most embarrassing PL moments. At closing time fine honey I was partying with suggested OTC. Totally unexpected and surprised the shit out of me. I slurred the name of a nearby hotel. She said she would meet me there in 30 minutes. Like a dumbshit I did not get her number. I sat in the motel room with a hard dick for two hours before I accepted she wasn't going to show up. That was the only time I've had a no show.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Now a days w.r.t. dancers I take the attitude that they will flake/not-come-thru and that way I won't be disappointed - you could have gone to the club at night and then gone back to your hotel if she called/texted you she was on her way.

A lot of these girls have complicated lives and often times kids and S.O.s to deal with – she also could have been tired by the time she got home and deiced not to go thru with it.

Dealing w/ strippers is def an inexact science and I've learned to not put all my eggs/hopes in one-basket – i.e. I won't invest too much (time, $$$, emotions) with any-one stripper especially one IDK know very-well or has SSed me in the past.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I've had really bad luck with an after work OTC that is set up the same day with a non fav. Thats the only time I've had dancers not show, except for the recent unfortunate incident with the DS.
  • Player11
    9 years ago
    If they are not on time at the agreed upon notel and no text or call why or answer to my texts then I just leave after a few minutes. It could be a higher payer, she is a druggie, or who knows. Any session I specify a time or a place. The one I am seeing currently she is there usually before me of going to be late text and where she is on traffic w updates.

Some are just late but there should be communication as to an eta.
  • Player11
    9 years ago
    To the op in that situation would have texted her around her quitting time 6 - "Still on?"
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I once had a regular date not show up but she did me a favor because I wasn't sure why I even bothered asking her out. I never called her again.

Except the first time when I was new to strip clubs it was usually a dancer asking me to meet up. I haven't met up with a dancer in years though. They all showed up within 30 minutes or so or I believe. The first meet up with a dancer I was late at least an hour. I was surprised she was still waiting. A storm knocked down a large tree across the only two lane road heading towards the town I needed to visit. The road crew took almost an hour to clear it. I thought maybe a higher power did not want me to meet her.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I would have order pizza then feel asleep
  • impala
    9 years ago
    just_the_nuts, thought about that but me was horny, not hungry
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    In times like these is when I like to lick my PL wounds listening to Foreigner's “Waiting for a girl like you”

:)
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    An hour max, especially if she was radio silent. Though honestly I'm not sure that I would have believed her in the first place once I learned that she had to go home first. I also would have been waiting at the hotel bar or a club, if it was close by, rather than in my room.

As to your belief that you should have waited at the club until her shift was over, I suspect that it wouldn't have mattered. Either they are going to show up or not. In my book, even more pathetic than waiting for hours in a hotel room is hanging around a club for hours, like an expectant puppy, just to have a girl slip out the back door and go home.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Luckily I have only been stood up by a stripper for OTC once. I can't tell you how many times I've been stood up by soccer moms.

My longest wait... I had a stripper who had a family birthday party to go to and said she would show up somewhere between 11pm and midnight. She didn't end up showing up until 4am. She would txt me every 30 minutes apologizing and assured me she was still coming. Finally at 1AM I said "just txt me when you're 30 minutes away." This girl had 100% attendance with our OTC meetings (which were over a dozen) but was always a minimum of 1 hour late... Very frustrating!!!

I think most strippers are 1 hour late. Sometimes you get one that owns a watch... Generally I would give someone 3 hours before giving up. Normal people I'd give 90 minutes, for strippers double that time cause they are always late.
  • Ch3ll
    9 years ago
    I've had OTC twice, different stripper each time. The first one stood me up like 3 times before we finally hit it off on two more occasions. On those two occasions I picked her up after closing, so waiting was like 10-15 minutes.
    My second OTC experience she was on time, got to the place before me. Although this one did somewhat stand me up the night before because she was suppose to hit me up after closing to meet. She did eventually hit me up to cancel, so in this case I waited an hour.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Damn you guys are way nicer than I would be. If we had something setup I might give her 30 minutes at most. More than likely 15 and we'd be gone. Too much to do than just sit around a hotel room waiting and hoping.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I remember one time waiting on a dancer and it was a little bit Frustating. I visited a strip club during a week night where she was working. She said she wanted to leave with me. I wanted to leave around 1030pm. She kept coming by asking if I could wait another 30 mnutes. Finally at 1:30 am, she said she was pissed at the manager not letting her leave early after working there two years. The club closed at 2 am. I heard the manager tell her if she left now, don't come back. The dancer told me, let's go. we left. She tried to make it up to me a short while later. Would have been nice to know what she was thinking about.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    I don't wait around I understand SS. If they show they show if they don't they dont. I don't even fret over it any more. I delete the no shows and move on to the ones that do. It isn't fair to the other girls for you to wait especially if she hasn't contacted you to tell you she's running late. If a girl doesn't keep me up to date on her ETA then I'm back at the club picking up another one.
    Just this past Wednesday a girl in Pittsburgh told me to text her when I got to town and we would go fuck. When I got to town I texted her and she never answered. I went straight to the club and picked up an amazing young lady with fantastic oral skills and had an excellent night. TWO DAYS LATER the other girl texts and says which Weds are you coming in. I said like 2 days ago where in the hell were you. She said well you didn't call. I said you said text; I texted and you didn't answer so I moved on. She was pissed but tough shit ya snooze ya lose. I deleted her and moved on.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I don’t bother holding dancers to any kind of standard anymore; seems like a losing-battle and if one is going to be blackballing dancers for being flakes then one is going to be blackballing quite a few; blackballing dancers for not being professional is as Chris Rock would say “it’s like calling-out a retarded kid for double-dribbling; you just gotta let some things slide”.

As far as I’m concerned; if they do what they are supposed to do when they are with me; then I enjoy my time w/ them when I’m with them; if they blow me off (in the not good way) then I just take it as “pat of doing biz” and I go about my biz as usual hitting the club and having a good time.

I’ve had dancers not treat me right on a particular visit then blow my world in a subsequent visit – just the unpredictable nature of the beast IMO – if we want chicks that barely know us to fuck-us and blow-us; then these are not usually the “good girls” nor the “responsible girls”; again; that’s the nature of the beast
    [not saying there are not dancers that will act accordingly; just saying we should not be surprised that many if not most don’t and IMO better to accept that and deal the hand that’s out there]
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Super hard to get into that excited anticipatory mood, and then just walk. I think it would be easier for me to have a "fuck her, I wait 30 minutes and then I'm gone" attitude if I OTCed like some of you guys, with whatever random stripper caught my eye today. But I tend to OTC with girls who are already CF status, so I'm a bit more invested; the good news is, so is she -- in general, over the past 3 years, I've had girls show up as much as an hour late, but have not had a single one who flaked completely (at least not without texting to cancel beforehand), maybe because she's invested as well (i.e., she realizes she'll lose a good regular if she just does the stripper thing and flakes).
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Subraman, I wouldn't put much stock in the notion that being a good regular is any guarantee of reliability, either ITC or OTC. In many cases, the regular is far more "invested" than the dancer. The fallacy that almost any dancer thinks beyond today, or cares about connections, time invested, etc., is exactly what leads all too many guys around here to lose their minds and/or do stupid things when the inevitable disappointment happens.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Not exactly OTC since this is BP, but all the same I did this twice and got nothing. Caved in and decided to try paying for the deed and called and finally got a phone answered from a woman. Went to location and she said she wasn't there yet. I left immediately. I do not wait for hoes to be ready. Either your ready when I get there or you are wasting my time. The second time, I was directed to three different locations. By the third location, I said fuck this, I'm done. Thus how I never paid for sex. Every time was a failure.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Rick: Could be that I've just gotten lucky, hard to argue for the notion that strippers are generally savvy businesswomen
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    The type of custy can also make a difference in the type of dancer one ends up with – i.e. a road-warrior like Rick will not normally not be in a club for a lot of visits and thus will not have time to get to know the dancers better and be able to perform a sort of vetting process; whereas a regular at a club can bide his time and be able to narrow in on the buds from the duds.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    @Papi, I have local favorites too, but you are right on the money about the trials and tribulations involved with setting up quick strike OTC. It is certainly less reliable than arrangements set up with local club faves.

@Subraman, I didn't say that it was pure luck either. I'm sure that the increased comfort gained from getting to know you better helps (along with imminent cash needs), as I believe it does with my favorites.

But whether it is next week, next month or next year, a favorite will eventually flake. It may be because she burns out, or her drug addiction consumes her, or some other guy is offering her too much money to pass up, or she gets a boyfriend, or she just doesn't give a fuck that day, or for any other imaginable reason, but sooner or later it will happen. A young girl, who no doubt has a variety of issues to begin with, just doesn't get as "invested" in an old guy as he does in her. There is no customer loyalty program when dealing with a stripper. We are only as good as today's payment to her.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    ^dougster can say what he wants about rickyboy but I like that he keeps it real. Unlike that fuckboy faggot johnsmith69 who cries about a 19 year old ho dumping him. Hos have no loyalty!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion