tuscl

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Who has the most politically incorrect avatar?

I vote for clubber. I assume that's a picture of somebody clubbing a baby seal to death.

I wish I could come up with a creative avatar like that.

16 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    His avatar was better when GIFs were allowed.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I don't know if it was politically incorrect but maybe the strangest was when Troop used Doc_Holiday's photo as his avatar. (Or maybe it was the other way around?)
  • clubdude
    9 years ago
    I also have to say clubber's.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    +1 Mr. Cat

Clubber's was even better when it was animated. I wonder why founder took a step backwards on that.
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    Mine....a redneck white guy with stained teeth.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    bubba, we all know that's your real picture
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Rech+1000
    I just now saw it. What a fucking faggot. And a homo.
  • RandomMember
    9 years ago
    JohnSmith: 54-year-old infant
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @motorhead: Bandwidth. Animated GIF images use more than static ones. As I recall, an animated GIF has multiple images, one for each frame in the animation.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    The model who is mine is really upset I even have it; she thinks it's degrading. I think it's the best pic I have of her!
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Pity you can't really see it.
  • rickthelion
    9 years ago
    You hairless apes are soooo brave when you're taking on baby animals or when you have your guns. I'd like to see any hairless ape try to go mano a lion clawo with me. Something would happen to that idiot ape. Something that rhymes with schmildebeest.

Well I'm a badass lion that wears a suit and carries an AK that I took off a warlord. And let me tell you something: any African warlord could take down one of you cranky old gun nuts in a New York minute. And I took down a warlord. What do yo think I'll do to you if you cross the line?

We cats will be magnanimous when we take over. If you hairless apes behave yourselves you will be treated well. If you don't it's wildebeest time. ROAR!

And I'll add that if this clubber character endorses the clubbing of baby carnivores of any kind he's on my wildebeest list.
  • DivorcedDude
    9 years ago
    "Rech: Your new one is lame as hell regardless"

If he changed it to D$Luva and had the dollar sign in green and the rest another color, it might be slightly less lame.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    DD, I'm not a graphic artist, but I'll work on that.
  • DivorcedDude
    9 years ago
    Me neither. The other letters might look good in black. Good luck.
  • minnow
    9 years ago
    JS69- I say put the $ sign in place of the S. Some people might take DS to mean dog shit...........
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion