tuscl

Hypothetical question

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Saturday, November 7, 2015 8:48 PM

Motor's trust no one comment made me think of this. You must disclose your true identity to one regularly participating Tuscl member. There is no way around it. Who do you choose?

I chose shadowcat. He strikes me as a genuine guy with no hidden agenda except to fuck hot strippers cheap and hang out with "normal" PLs. Runner up would be SJG. He's a weirdo but he's consistent in his weirdness, and I think he's honest. Last would be jerikson, for obvious reasons.

37 comments

• tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Dicksmith,you got some brown stuff on your nose.
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    Papi Chulo hands down. Helpful, genuine, does not put anybody down. Also, I would trust him around my CF since she is the complete opposite of what PC likes.
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    You. I mean, I already pm'ed you well-you-know-what-I-am-talking-about-stuff soooo...:)

Runner-up would be Nina, cause I read that thread about her - she does seem genuine and has her shit together.
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    Oh, and Papi Chulo, at least I could be sure that he wouldn't get obsessive/creepy over me or something like that, lol, I am 100% not his type.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Quite honestly - the guys I've clubbed with more than once so far have been good guys. Mrrock, js69, TABB, corvus. I feel I can trust any of them. Mrrock has become a good friend who I talk to about things other than just strip clubs. So if I had to pick one one guy I trust it would be him.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    ^^^Define trust.
  • mrrock
    9 years ago
    Rh48hr would be my go to. We've become quite good friends.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    ^^^That's what scares me.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    JS69 thanks for the vote of confidence. I have met over 50 fellow TUSCLers over the years and a dozen of them have gone on to become close friends that I share anything with. I'm pretty open with just about all of the people that I have met. I guess that comes from having nothing to hide.

I recently found one snake in the grass and have come to realize what a real loser he is.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    For crying out loud.What makes a man 72 years of age stop coexisting with women on a one on one basis.To have and to hold.I swear to Christ Cat,I didn't want to believe them,but I'm starting to believe them.She must have done you with no Vaseline.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    I have met and confided in lopaw and trust her completely. I know that she'd have my back. I feel that seaboardrr and ranukam would also be trustworthy based on their posts. Corvus and Club_Goer also seem like good guys.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Will someone please tell me what there is to trust.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Thanks sclvr! You looked out for me big time when I was in LA with the COI Intel.

Of course inquiring minds want to know who the loser Shadow is talking about.

I don't have anything to hide, so I wouldn't mind revealing my identity with a number of you.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    And what would happen if we didn't disclose our identities to one TUSCLer? Lose executive bathroom privileges?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    TD - I guess your guilty conscience makes you think that your were my snake in the grass. Wrong I have never met you. I just know that you are an alcoholic because your stripper GF told me so. Your ramblings don't phase me. Your GF says to just ignore you.

No. My snake in the grass is far worse than you.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Alucard
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "And what would happen if we didn't disclose our identities to one TUSCLer? Lose executive bathroom privileges?"

Brilliant!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    If you don't comply you have to do an hour long VIP with jerikson, you have to go clubbing with SJG all evening and follow his romance system, you have to take Dougster and Rick Dugan out to dinner, or you and tdice have to get dances from his girlfriend.

I'd also put Papi and Ranukam on my short list. I am sure there are others that I haven't met or just don't know well enough yet.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Scat,I am flattered that I am the first person you think about when you wake up.From what I understand coming from some of your past ATF's you had a little bout with alcohol yourself.To the point where if you didn't stop drinking you risked losing your family,or whats left of it.Was there a little intervention involved?
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    It's gotta be LDK.

If you're honest enough to admit your goal is to splooge in one song, you must be open and trustworthy, right?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Motor makes a good point, but has anyone ever met LDK?
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    There are lots of normal guys on here, and I think others look into their comments a little too seriously at times, thinking they are crazy (I know I've been accused of that in the past).

My choice would be LMN, because he seems like he'd be cool to hang out with. He hasn't posted lately so if he's dead, then my 2nd choice would be Juice.
  • DivorcedDude
    9 years ago
    I don't generally trust sales people, lawyers, or strippers, but I'll say Shailynn, JS69, and Nina. Without knowing them, they all seem like straight shooters. Plus, it might be fun to have a beer with them, while listening to Shailynn's jokes, JS's wild stories, and watching Nina dance.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Aw thanks Dancer95 and DivorcedDude

:)
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I'd tell Nina if she would too. Much better to look at on Facebook.

I probably already heard Shadowcat real name.. oh crap, my iPad keyboard just split in two and shrank digitally. amyone know how to restore?
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    never mind, I figured it out. I did not know I could tear the keyboard apart digitally.
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    I already know Papi (at least from hanging out), so I'll say shadowcat for two reasons: 1) he's the king of Follies, and 2) other than SCing, we have so little in common that I doubt my identity would be useful to him.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "It's gotta be LDK.

If you're honest enough to admit your goal is to splooge in one song, you must be open and trustworthy, right?"

Brilliant!

On a serious note, I'd be circumspect about revealing too much. Unfortunately, there are psychos on here. :(
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    i'd love to meet JS69 just to see what he's all about, SC and Papi of course. In fact I'd trust anyone here but the obvious trolls. This thread is funny because obviously everyone but me has one of them on "ignore"! LOL If a troll posts in the woods and there's no one there on line, is he still a troll, or just a very lonely drunk?
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I'd like to jam with Rockstar to see if he knows any other songs, cuz I never learned any Cheap Trick songs
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    DivorcedDude - thank you for the vote of confidence, much appreciated.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    I floated three trial balloons to se if people here could be trusted. One passed two failed even after pre-screening. Not the kind of odds I was looking for.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    mikeya02: Actually I've been in original bands my whole life until now, but I know pretty much every Led Zeppelin song there is, about 1/3 of Judas Priest, a whole lotta Who, Sabbath, Rainbow/Purple, Lots of Tull (I LOVE Tull!), a surprisingly number of Harry Nilson songs, Heart, Yes, Queensryche, AC/DC, and even the biggest idiot of them all but with great songs, Ted Nugent. Plus Beatles, Monkees, Stones, etc. So much more; when you're in a band your whole life you learn all kinds of songs!
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    GACA. dude is chill. Where has he been?

JS69 would be #2 pick. He's got too much else going on in his life to do anything truly insane.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Great range of bands! I'm sure we could pull off a 10min version of "Paranoid"
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    "I floated three trial balloons to se if people here could be trusted. One passed two failed even after pre-screening. Not the kind of odds I was looking for."

Doug, 1 for 3 isn't that bad for this group of misfits.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    "If you don't comply you have to do an hour long VIP with jerikson, you have to go clubbing with SJG all evening and follow his romance system, you have to take Dougster and Rick Dugan out to dinner, or you and tdice have to get dances from his girlfriend."

Geez, wouldn't it be easier and more humane to stick white-hot pokers slowly through my eyes and into my brain while a starving horde of ants ate away at my manhood?

Honestly though, me and my life are so insignificant, it really wouldn't matter. I just won't do it online because I don't feel like getting hit by a deluge of spam, both the bad advertising and the bad pseudo meat byproduct.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion