tuscl

Do you consider anal activities gay?

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
Some posters have indicated that they view anal and rimjobs as gay! Why? Gay would be doing either of those things with another guy! (I'm directing this at the guys who post here!)

I don't think there's anything wrong with being gay, although I have no interest in other guys personally! I do have an interest in rimjobs! Getting a rimjob is brilliant! I understand if you don't want one, but it isn't gay! ;)

25 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    When I'm not high, anal sex seems gay. When I'm not high, her ass seems like the other pussy. So I'm confused.

But I'm not confused about licking one another's assholes. Not gonna happen. I know what comes outta my ass and I can imagine what comes outta hers.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Take out the second "not." I'm so confused.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Giving money to/greasing bouncers? Gay.

Giving money to the dancers at a strip club for sex? Not gay. (but pathetic).
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I used to think that, but now that I'm more sexually experienced, I've learned to enjoy anal both giving and receiving with my (female) partner. Just because one likes anal sex doesn't mean they're gay. "Gay" is having sex with men.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Anything involving greasing is gay
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Gay means to be happy y'all
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    I'm very gay right now
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Getting a blowjob from a man is gay. Getting a blowjob from a woman is not.
    Getting your balls fondled by a man is gay. Getting your balls fondled by a woman is not.
    Sucking on a man's fingers is gay. Sucking on a woman's fingers is not.
    Getting or giving a rimjob with a man is gay. Getting or giving a rimjob with a woman is not.

Anyway, you see where my personal line is: Any sexual activity with a man is gay. ANY sexual activity with a woman is not. Seems like it follows from the definition of gay, no? It's about the gender of the participants -- other than that, there's a huge overlap between what sexual activities gay people and bi people and straight people engage in, why single out a few as gay-only? .

I was almost surprised when I first heard a guy claim that sexual activities with a woman could be considered gay ... I don't know how to even explain what an odd notion that seems to me. I gather it's people who might be confused enough to be getting some category creep based on activities rather than the gender of the participants.

In the end, once you get over homosexuality as something sinful or wrong, it's mostly a who-cares. Some retard thinks I'm gay because I let my CF lick my asshole? Ha, call me gay all you want over it, dummy, I fucking love it. See you Saturday, CF! :)
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Gay is a bad thing if it involves me. If it involves someone else it's not bad, unless I have to hear about it. So don't be gay'
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    I don't want anything anywhere near my asshole except soap and tissue. And considering what comes out the asshole, I have no interest in putting my penis or my mouth in one. The pussy has been treating me good thus far.
    Oh yeah and the only reason gays fuck each other in the ass is because they don't have pussies(even if some of them are). Just saying.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    If some one wants to suck my dick man or women please have at it

I
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    I've seen some trannies I would ass fuck fo sho
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Is double penetration gay ? What if its the same whole ?

I say I'm all in like a good hand in poker

Is that wrong?

Can faggots marry ?

My brothers let's suck the brown out of those brown eyes
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    "Is double penetration gay ?"

I have a "no balls touching" guideline here. I do, however, INSIST on eye contact
  • hiroaki
    9 years ago
    niggas gay as hellllllll
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Lol !!!!!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Brilliant replies all! I just asked because some commenters have said I post gay stuff! I can't remember doing so, other than advocating ass licking!

Since I'm not gay I'm into a woman licking my butthole! I don't have a problem with gay people though and if lopaw wants women to lick her butthole or to lick theirs I say more power to her! If she doesn't like it don't do it!

Same for JohnSmith69! I can understand not doing it just because you don't want to! To each his own! But it's definitely not gay!

And you don't know what your missing JohnSmith69!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    And good for you 72_os! It's brilliant to let your rainbow flag fly if you're LBGT! Be yourself! If you want sexy female strippers and transsexuals you should go for it!

I don't, however, actually advocate sucking the brown out of the brown eye! Not brilliant if you ask me! If that's what you're into I suppose you should go for it, but it seems like a really non-brilliant idea! :\
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Having a full house and still losing the hand is gay......
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Hitting a home run, but being called out cuz you stepped out of the batter's box is super gay
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Fucking a chick's ass is the opposite of gay.

Having a girl peg you with a strap on.... that's more questionable.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Having a full house and still losing the hand is gay......

Sooo fuckin true
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Not really.
    But to some it certainly could be.
    It would be pretty naive to think that there aren't some guys out there who are doing anal with a girl but probably imagining that it was a guy instead. To each their own.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Why take the dirt road when it's right next to the paved road?
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Not really.
    But to some it certainly could be.
    It would be pretty naive to think that there aren't some guys out there who are doing anal with a girl but probably imagining that it was a guy instead. To each their own."

Brilliant!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion