tuscl

PL of the Year Award Candidate

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
While I try not to be judgmental, I've got to draw the line at a guy who fucks dogs, goats, and miniature horses. And his dog's name Playmate. I'm betting this guy will be very high in the voting.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-…

9 comments

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Nasty
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    I bet he is friends with Michael Vick lol
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Not brilliant! I'm not going to tell little 4got2usethepapers (who is now house trained!) for fear of freaking him out!

Shaking my head!
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I'm not into animals myself, but why is bestiality illegal? Unless you're injuring the animal that is...
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    It's illegal because if it were allowed then guys like Dolfan and SJG would marry animals, leaving all the fat and ugly women single, and alone.

No fat women married = no kids = USA population dwindles = North Korea takes us over!!!!! Lol
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    shailynn, I've never had that explained so succinctly yet eloquently before. It makes perfect sense! :-D
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Doncha luv it when a cute ewe smiles at you. :)
  • rickthelion
    9 years ago
    Nothing wrong with a little bestiality. You hairless apes think your so special but most of you are just a bunch of damn dirty apes.

There are some hot sluts for BSLC like John Smith's ex-DS, but most of you guys are kind of disgusting. Even my buddy Rick Dugan kind of disgusts me, at least once he takes his suit off. But he's a good friend and I realize that he can't help being born a hairless ape.
  • rickthelion
    9 years ago
    Before any of you say anything that makes me want to go all wildebeest on your asses, I've only seen Rick Dugan nude in the context of DP'ing a hot female. There was this one time we both did the orangutan hooker. Well, you guys probably can't handle it, but that was a good time. ROAR!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion