Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Something for the ass guys

JohnSmith69

layin low but staying high

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

It is a world with which I am unfamiliar.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

The one girl who is a supposed Pamela Anderson look alike doesn't look anything like her. She is butt ass ugly! But I love south American women, I'll be a judge for that contest and I can think of many ways they can bribe me. Lol

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I would like to see the Miss BoobBoob competition.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Who left the barn door open? Bunch of tatted, ass implanted sluts

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

Some of those bitches have some serious cellulite.

Profile picture for mrrock
mrrock
•

Miss Bumbum...I LOVE it!!!

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

That's not cellulite. They're just thick.

Profile picture for carolynne
carolynne
•

don't prick any of those balloons with a pin... they might explode.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

My CF is Colombian...she has a great butt too!

Profile picture for NigelCharles
NigelCharles
•

South American women and their huge globe butts. Goddamn, I wish there was more of that in the States.

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

yuck.

Profile picture for seaboardrr
seaboardrr
•

I see a bunch of things that need to get smacked.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement