tuscl

Which Brand of Watch is best to Replicate?

Estafador
BIG APPLE
Wednesday, October 14, 2015 5:29 PM
If you remember way back when, when I made that post: How to be fly at the club? - [view link] well, I think it's time to get serious and have a little fun with it. I don't have the chain yet mostly because everyone's trying to arm and leg you for fake crap (especially crap that you can't wear without a paper towel on your neck), but I'm ready to get the watch. I am finding a couple of websites online for a little TOO well imitation high class name brands, but I'm unsure of what to get. Breitling, Rolex, Dayton (is that a subset of Rolly?), what's "hot" in the wild stripper streets? Any suggestions fellas?

16 comments

• ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Swatch and Timex are both classy brands with a lot of cachet for the girls!
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    I wear a Tag which is worth more than you make in a month.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Here's my Patek Philippe watch: [view link]
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Is this the look you want? [view link]
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    The dancer I was with tonight was wearing a Rolex which she swears a former "customer" paid $8000 for.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Lose the watches [view link]
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    @Jack...I hit the order now button and ordered 8, then went to checkout....haha @Motor...I forgot about that *timeless* scene...
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Audemar.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    The rappers roll with the Rolex.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I wear the one my ATF gave me for Christmas 2 years ago.
  • dudefromsd
    9 years ago
    I've worn a Rolex GMT Master II on at least 100 trips over the last three years and not once has a stripper mentioned it. I say don't bother with a watch. Maybe if it's "iced out" they'll take notice.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Actually, I generally wear a Timex Expedition. It has a bang-on electronic "movement" with time and date, chronograph, countdown and alarm functions. It also has a built-in fluxgate compass. It cost less than $50 plus $18 for an aftermarket expansion bracelet. It does everything I need a watch to do without being pretentious. But, then, I'm an engineer.....
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I like the watch that has the satellite distress beacon. Rescue comes within 24 hours if you activate it from anywhere in the world. This really helps when you get lost on a NYC subway.
  • azdd
    9 years ago
    If she's fashion savvy enough to notice your watch, she will also notice your shoes, your nails, and the designer silk shirt you are wearing. I'm thinking wearing a fake Rolex with hiking shorts (commando of course), with a Corona t-shirt and sandals will work just fine as long as you are spending money!
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    azdd is fucking simple lol @atacdawg what kind of engineer are you good sir? @mikeya LMAO, that's so classic compensation right there. That would be better than a Rolex any day lol. @jackslash so you're rich huh buddy? What can i do to afford a watch like that. I'm willing to get down and dirty to be able to afford crazy stuff like that. @rockstar that's too functional man and exceptionally necessary. We need useless trash on our wrist man, how else will the hoes know we're here to blatently blow a grand just for her to shake her toocus one time lol and say "hey I'm too stupid to realize that diamonds are worthless" @Tumbling dice is that a brand or something. Sounds WAAAAAAAY out of my league mr. I seriously would do patek, but I doubt even normal citizens would know what those fancy time pieces look like. Guess
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Esta: Retired, lol. In my former life I was a naval architect/marine engineer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion