tuscl

More politically correct bullshit

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
'Her actions are no different than a male teacher doing the same to a female student. Predatory sexual behavior knows no gender limit.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-…

31 comments

• chessmaster
    9 years ago
    More of John Smith being a fag. Anyway it may be politically correct but there shouldn't be a double standard for child molesters and sexual predators. What does a grown woman want with a 14 yo anyway. Fucking gross. Hes not even finished with puberty.
  • Meursault
    9 years ago
    There should be a double standard. There is a difference. In this case I think the difference was properly accounted for since she only received a 10 year sentence. I would hope if the genders were reversed that the sentence would be longer.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    10 years is pretty severe for nothing more than making some teenage boys' fantasies a reality.
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    C'mon now. Underage is underage. 16 and 17 are different but 14? That's a little creepy .Not hot.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    People of any gender who are in a position of authority should not have sex with those who are subordinate.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    If the act that one person performs on a "victim" fulfills a positive fantasy of the "victim," and if the "victim" thoroughly enjoys, participates in, and encourages that act, then that person is not a victim in any realistic sense of the term.

Yes doing it with a 14 year old does start to enter creepy territory, although this was certainly my fantasy at 13-14, and I bet it was for a lot if you as well.

In any event, the thrust of the article was that there is no difference between an older woman having sex with a teenage boy and an older man having sex with a teenage girl. This is part of the larger social view that tries to make men and women equal and the same in every respect. But when it comes to sex there are vast differences that should be acknowledged.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I also see the need for a double standard. 10 years is WAY too harsh in this case. She should get probation and community service. These boys were not raped. 10 years is appropriate for a man raping a woman.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I agree that's a harsh sentence. But remember this isn't just a neighborhood milf hooking up with the next door neighbor teenage boy. Teachers have a specific and special role to play, and are in a position of power, regardless of gender.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Teachers are in a position of power but they should only be punished if they criminally abuse that power. A cute young woman doesn't need a position of power or authority to have sex with a teenage boy. In most cases, all she has to do is make the offer.

On the other hand, female teenage girls don't have sex with older men nearly so freely and voluntarily (my DS being a notable exception). Thus, in the case of a male teacher having sex with a female student, there is a presumption that he misused his authority in order to fuck her. That presumption doesn't apply to female teachers fucking male students.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Are you really so dumb as to think they might later regret that decision to fuck their teacher? It doesn't matter what fantasy is being fulfilled. What if something happens and that boy made a mistake he has to live with for the rest of his life. Any number of scenarios could take place. What if she gets pregnant(accidentally)? What if she has a std? If she had a husband and kids, how would that effect them?
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Should be might not later.
    And I'm being extreme I know but still she is in a position of authority and at 14 he didn't know any better. That's a very adult decision made by an adult for a child. Some things(sex) should be for 2 adults to decide.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    chessmaster: In some states you can get married at 14, so it's not like a child bride in India. And having sex at 14 is pretty common these days so it's not like it was when I was growing up.

JamesSD makes a great point that boys will fuck anything, while girls may have lots of sexual thoughts but it's important they make the decision when to have sex, not an adult male coercing them. This is why I think in this case, a double standard is appropriate, PC issues be damned.
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    Not all 14 year old boys are the same. Not 100% of them fantasize about fucking older women. Just because I did and you did doesn't mean they all do.

Since we can't know they all are and since as a society we presume that children of a certain age aren't ready to make all their decisions for themselves we have to treat this behavior without regard to gender.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I absolutely knew guys in highschool who couldn't have handled having sex with a teacher in a healthy manner. They wouldn't have wanted to do it and they wouldn't have been able to process it if they had.

The power and authority then come in to play. What if the kid feels reluctant but gives in because the teacher who he is supposed to respect and obey pushes him?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    if there really are 14 year old boys who have to be pressured or forced to have sex with a cute young female teacher, then ok the teacher should be punished. But that should be decided on a case by case basis. Instead, what we have is a legal system and society which operates under the insane assumption that teenage boys should in all cases be treated exactly like teenage girls irrespective of the facts of the particular case.
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    You can't know. We don't know whats running through his head, we can assume, but we don't know. A 14 year old might tell his friends he loved it and wanted to do it again, he might tell his parents that he didn't want to and was scared, he might tell his priest he's ashamed. He may feel all of those things. As a society we've decided that at 14 it doesn't matter. How much is what he's saying being twisted by what he thinks he is suppose to say?

What about the reverse with girls? What if a 14 year old girl enjoyed and fantasized about sex with a 30 year old man? Would you think it was okay for them to have sex?
  • l_MN
    9 years ago
    Somebody help me the cia wants me dead
  • l_MN
    9 years ago
    Please please please
  • l_MN
    9 years ago
    dont worry i can take care of my Self ta ta for now
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    and she couldn't get a 20-30 y/o to dive in because????
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    l_MN: I have CIA connections. What's your problem?
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    JS - because of her position she had the ability to produce undue influence over any of those kids regardless of age. Grades, extra work or less work. When she signed her contract, she agreed to not do anything like that.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    What she did was wrong, period. There should be no double standard, whether the "victim" was willing or not. As a teacher, she was in a position of power and authority over her students -- people she's supposed to educate and entrusted to protect -- and in such a position, she should be held to a higher standard than many other adults.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    You can get married at 14 yrs of age in some U.S. States? I admire a lot about your country but that's just ridiculous !

JS - when people have sex with underage children it's illegal whether or not it's consensual.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    14 was a little young, even though I am sure that the boy enjoyed it.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    "when people have sex with underage children it's illegal whether or not it's consensual."

I'm a lawyer so obviously I get that. My point is that the law should change so we quit putting all of these hot milfs in prison just because they made some young guy's dreams cum true. It's an insane waste in so many ways. At the very least women fucking teenage boys shouldn't be punished to the same degree as adult men fucking young teenage girls.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "You can get married at 14 yrs of age in some U.S. States? I admire a lot about your country but that's just ridiculous !

JS - when people have sex with underage children it's illegal whether or not it's consensual."

londonguy, there are many ridiculous things about America, just like everywhere else in the world! I've loved visiting the UK but one of my early memories about the UK was the story about how Prince Charles wanted to be a tampon! That was some brilliantly ridiculous stuff right there!

So take your pick! You can have 14-year old brides and hamburgers that turn your shit green or have the next in line for your throne be a tampon boy! Different weird shit, different side of the ocean! ;)
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    ^^Charles saying ridiculous things to Camilla back in 2005 is not quite the same thing but I catch your drift. That said some of our laws are equally if not more so ridiculous.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "^^Charles saying ridiculous things to Camilla back in 2005 is not quite the same thing but I catch your drift. That said some of our laws are equally if not more so ridiculous."

Fair enough! But all places have weird BS happening! If it makes you feel any better it's not NORMAL to get married at 14 here, even in states that allow it!

Was the whole "I'm a prince that wants to be a tampon" thing that recent? I must be remembering some othe stupid thing a royal said and mixing it up with the tampon comment! I thought it was more like 20 years ago, but I suppose Chales says a lot of stupid stuff.

I bet Charles is one of the weird angry guys on this site! (I'm being facetious, of course, but it would be just brilliant if it were true!)
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    @4Get2Wip: Yes, I agree, America's laws on sexuality are a bizarre mix of religion, state's rights and stupidity. IMHO, 14 should be the age of consent and rape is rape no matter the genders or ages involved.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    @4got2wipe. To be honest I had never heard of this until you mentioned it, I googled it and I saw a reference to 2005. Although I am a royalist Charles does say some crazy things, but then he probably gets it fro his father.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    It's the milfs' faults. Instead of posting online and finding some 19 year old college stud to fuck, they're being goddamm lazy and hooking up with their students.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion