tuscl

OT- Awkward moments

That awkward moment when your walking past a parked car and you stop and look at yourself in the window, and theres still people in the car.

18 comments

• tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Hey,if you got it flaunt it.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    ...and they're laughing at you!...that's the worst
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol, true
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    That awkward moment when you're shopping, and when you get to your car, you realize your fly was open the whole time
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    That awkward moment when a cop asks you for your registration and you realize it's in the glove compartment with a bag of weed on top of it
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    That awkward moment when a hot chick is across the room and she is looking your way as if getting your attention and you kinda smile and flirt back and then you realize she is actually trying to communicate w/ someone behind you - ouch
  • ime
    9 years ago
    any moment that involves SJG leaving the basement, or interacting with the world.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    LOl
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    That awkward moment when you read that LDK picked up a tranny and paid to jack him off
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    @Papi

Lol. Very true!

That's happened to me in strip clubs when the dancer on stage looks in my direction and points and smiles and motions me up to the stage then only do I realize she was looking at someone behind me.

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ It’s even worse/more-embarrassing when it happens in a non-SC social setting
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    That akward moment when a 60 y\o granny tells you you're cute.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    +1 Papi!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    When an old lady asks you to give a poor old woman one last good time...then again when you go to traffic court and one of the cops there recognizes your name and approaches you and apologies for his mom
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^ true story by the way
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    That awkward moment when one millisecond after closing the door, you realize that your keys are on the other side of the door .....
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    That awkward moment when, after streaking the mall with nothing on but a mask and your jogging shoes in the midst of a snowy Canadian winter, you make a successful escape, reach your car, reach into your pocket for your keys, and, "OH SHIT, I DON'T HAVE A POCKET!"

It happened to two acquaintances of mine. They actually hoped that the police would come before their peckers froze, lol.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

When it's super bright/sunny outside. You walk into a dark strip club before your eyes adjust. The bouncer pulls back the curtain and you either trip or run into someone who's already in the club because your eyes haven't adjusted to the lack of light.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion