tuscl

Comments By Idiots.

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Monday, October 5, 2015 4:10 PM
So, won't take long for this is escalate... Who do you think posts the most idiotic comments on this bored? (yes I misspelled that on purpose) My vote would be for Motörhead and Rech. Just kidding I actually think those two are some of the best guys on here. Thanks to Dougie I just make $25k off the stock market over the last 2 months so I can't knock him either.

24 comments

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I do
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ yeah but you just ACT like you're retarded - some people on here really are.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Johnsmith69
  • thunda99
    9 years ago
    @shailynn I'm semi-dyslexic does that count? Can you throw a brother tuscl'r an insider bone?
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    Don't know... I have the ones I can't handle on "ignore" otherwise, I appreciate the diversity and humor that the alternative views bring. One challenge- humor, especially the sarcastic variety rarely translates well in the written delivery.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I got more muscles than a new england clam bake
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    But not as many as a rocky mountain weed bake
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    RickyBoy is by far the biggest idiot. JohnSmith is pretty bad as well.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    $25k in stocks the last 2 months??? HOW????
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Oh, to answer the question, I can't think of a single post Tumblingdice has made that wasn't trolling, so vote for him.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ I was only joking, I always love the comment Motorhead made about Doug one day, "I can't tell if he's Jim Cramer or Dr. Phil."
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I second the vote for tumbling.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Considering there have been almost 30 comments on this thread and I only see about a third of them should say 'nuff said.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    @rh48hr Touchè People who add no value to discussions what so ever: Juice and his alias, 4got, rech, LDK, and anyone else who uses the board like a middle schooler -- and i should apoligize for the insult to middle schoolers everywhere
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Rechthaberei you don't have near the dedication that crazyjoe does. 72os is in the running currently as the biggest retard.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
  • LordxBetty
    9 years ago
    To understand the Tard, One Must Be the Tard...mmmnnn....Yes....
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Fuck that faggot RickyBoy!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "To understand the Tard, One Must Be the Tard...mmmnnn....Yes...." Brilliant! Anybody who sounds like Yoda when he posts has something going for him! But shouldn't that be: "The tard, to understand him one must be the tard.....mmmmnnn....yes...."
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Come on GACAclub! lapdanceking82 is a good guy! Given his tireless advocacy for the cum in pants move I think he deserves a Nobel! Or maybe a MacArthur genius award! Either would be brilliant!
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I presume you mean *other than* yourself. No idea. Most of the truly idiotic ones are ignored.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I agree with others' nominations of tumblingdice. Rechthaberei runs a close second (though the name is awesome).
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Yes, him, Cflock, Jerikson, Slaux pas, Bonebrother, etc
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion