tuscl

When is the last time that you LDKed?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high

Me: Let's go get more dances beautiful, I want to LDK with you.

Dancer: Awesome. I live for the LDK. I want to make you cum in your pants.

Me: Sounds pathetic. Let's go.

WTF? How does a dancer know what a an LDK is? Is it Diva? Dancer95? How does she know?

Go Back Two Hours

This girl gets me harder than any other stripper here tonight. Not the prettiest face but an awesome body. And the tinnie tiniest little itty bitty bikini you can possibly imagine.

She dances on stage. Awesome. Confident, slutty looking, and gets naked fast. Smart girl. Ones fly. And she spreads as wide as possible. Like being her gynecologist. Her lips are wide open, making her opening so visible. So inducing. So inviting. Damn I'm really horny.

We do dances, 3 for 90. No extras, nothing illegal, but it's one of the best lap dances I've ever had. She is slow and sensual, just the way I like it. She concentrated on my erection the whole time. She rubs it just like it should be rubbed. Lots of positions, tits on dick, lips on dick thru pants, grind me into oblivion.

And to me she has the perfect body for lap dancing. Skinny little thing so I can easily hold on tight and move her in whatever direction I want to go. But a bigger ass than you'd expect on such a skinny girl. So the little head is enveloped in warmth and security. And I've got something to hold on to while she rides me. She directs me to slap her ass and hold on tight. Doesn't have to tell me twice.

She is really good at lap dances. As close as you can get to sex with your pants on. Makes me hard just to write about it. Unfortunately she's not an extras girl, and it's pretty much a non extras club based upon my past experience, so I was just planning on tonight being a warm up for my DS II date this weekend. But the little head has other plans of which I am only now being made aware.

I tell her that she must make all of the guys cum. She says yeah it's her specialty. Claims 90% cum if they give her at least a 3 song set. I believe her. She's that good. I ask what's wrong with the 10% percent.

But I don't cum. Im in the 10%. I haven't LDKed in well over a year. Not since months before I met the DS. And I'm very high (so is she thanks to me). But when I'm high I last a lot longer and I'm very slow to cum. I don't think it's possible for me to cum from just a lap dance when I'm this high, and I had no intention of trying to prove otherwise. But she makes my soldier salute, and her lap dances are wonderful.

Later in the evening she returns to my table. I love the outfit. Her eyes whisper sexual things to me. The little head says it. Not me. He says "I want you to make me LDK."

" WTF is LDK" she asks. I'm so high and horny that I didn't realize that she wouldn't understand.

So I explain that there's this web site for strip club enthusiasts (that sounds a lot better than pathetic losers who spend all of their $ trying to fuck strippers). And one of the most pathetic is a guy who goes by the name lap dance king. He devotes his life to getting dancers to make him cum in his pants as quickly and cheaply as possible. I say all of this as respectfully and reverently possible, cause we are talking about royalty here.

It's probably because I got her so high (this new concentrate is great--chem dawg, my new fav), but she finds it hilariously funny that there's a grown man out there who is obsessed with cumming in his pants with strippers. I tell her that if she could meet the king, he would call her one of his lap dance queens. She does an imitation of a stuck up queen whose servants must bow down to her and beg her to make them cum in their pants. Like I said, we were both pretty high.

My #2 girl for tonight (a black girl who sucked my dick in the cheap lapdances) is on stage. So I excuse myself from the presence of the queen, and head for the tip rail.

20 minutes later and she's back. Close call but for some reason the little head has chosen the queen over the chocolate bunny who sucks dick. He will surprise you sometimes. But it's no use arguing with him when he's in this state of mind. He knows where I keep the money, so there's no denying him.

Me: Let's go get more dances beautiful, I want to LDK with you.

Dancer: Awesome. I live for the LDK. I want to make you cum in your pants.

Me: Sounds pathetic. Let's go.

She's as good as ever. I'm right at the edge but I can't cross the threshold. It's the weed. I just can't cum without her mouth or pussy. If the little head could just enter either orifice its over in 5 seconds. But a deal is a deal. She agreed to make me LDK. I should've chosen chocolate if I wanted a blow job.

Then she does it. She pushes me over the edge. How? She starts talking about sex while she grinds me so expertly. She tells me all about how wonderful it feels to be inside her vagina, how wonderful it feels to have her big lips hold me, how she will alternate between fucking and sucking me, how she can feel the cum building inside me desperate for release. This is especially hot because in my state of mind, the things she says actually seem to be real.

And then it happens. Finally the queen has done her job. Her batting average is secure, untainted by me. I pay, tip her (always tip any woman who gives you an orgasm), and I do the walk of shame to the door with a huge wet stain across the front of my pants. I chose my dark shorts for the extra pockets, but I'm glad for that choice as I leave fulfilled.

I'm in no hurry to do this again any time soon, but it was a fun night. So when was the last time that you LDKed?

19 comments

• tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Hey Smith,give it a rest for awhile.Will ya.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    One day you might receive a Hemingway Award
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Maybe 2 months back. I'm going to see her after work today. It was my first time actually; I require direct stimulation but like your spinner, this girl gets me hard faster than any other dancer ever, including my ex-ATF.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Never
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    TD: Man, you are one ill-tempered douchenozzle! If you don't like JS69's frequent and rather long-winded posts, it's pretty simple: don't read them! I happen to enjoy his writing style and many of his subjects. Actually I find more of interest in one long JS69 story than in everything you've ever written on this board.

JS69: In answer to your question, my last time was on Saturday night, where five very touchy-feely dances did the trick for me. She was a good-looking blonde 9-year veteran, who allowed considerable titty play in a supposedly low-touch club and managed to stimulate my fun parts with her ass, tits, feet, knees, and mouth without ever using her hands. My next time is probably later tonight at another rather low-touch club where several of my favorites know just how to grind to bring me to my happy place. In my many years of going to this club, we have never talked about it -- but every one of my regular girls there knows the score and keeps me cumming back for more.

For the record:
    (1) LDK is a stupid abbreviation that I never use. (So is DS, for that matter.)
    (2) The condescending attitude toward this enjoyable activity by TUSCLers from extras-friendly parts of the country gets tiresome.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

It's honestly never happened to me. Ever. I've never run into a girl who could get me off just by dancing on me.

I need direct stimulation of a tongue and mouth or a vagina. Had a HJ once and that was enough to make me realize I never wanted one again in a strip club.
    So now it's BBBJ and/or fucking only for me if I'm paying for extras dancing.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    Bravo! Bravo!
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Yeah, has never happened and never will.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I LDKed in a stripper's mouth last night.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Are those prone to LDK also have issues with pre-mature ejaculations?

I must say if I've been drinking it is harder for me to last and I can either LDK faster, or when I'm with my woman having sex I pop a little faster. Stop the drinking and my fuck sessions are extended and I don't LDK as easy at the club.
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    Sometime in 2012
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    It's probably been 4-5 years. Back when I first really began mongering. At that point, I wanted to LDK. Before I became wise to what was available itc thanks to my tuscl brethren. Since then I have not.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Jeez, the homo is now into cumming in his pants.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I'm pretty sure I probably did at least once during my early years of clubbing but now a days there have been times that I couldn't even get off with a BBBJ.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Well, I saw the only dancer who ever made me LDK tonight and no, I didn't again. But she gets the motor running! The best part is she sent me a pic; the first time she's done that. I want her badly for OTC but she doesn't do that with anyone...so far. I sense an opportunity. I have a game plan, I want this badly and I pretty much always get what I want when I focus. So I'll start a thread in a month or two if I'm successful with the Rockstar system. Of course....you'll need a few tunes on YouTube if you want to copy it. She saw my band and melted. I feel like a rock star...
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    Meat27, whether a dancer can get a guy to cum in his pants many things have to cum together. The dancer must want to get the customer off, and the customer must want to cum in his pants. You clothes have to be loose fitting and thin. Tight jeans and thick underwear are going to remove too much sensation. However thin roomy dress pants, shorts or sweats, and thin or no underwear allows a lot more room to grow and movement to situate yourself just right. The moves the dancer is doing, must turn you on, and the dancer must know what turns you on. She must also be skilled at what moves she is doing.

Like John mentioned in his initial post, good dirty talk can push me past the edge fairly quickly. And dancers who know that can really get me horny. The first time I ever came in my pants was with a dancer who did a lot of dirty talk. The first dance I ever gotten from her she said something like, "I like getting guys off, and I'll grind you until you stop me. So if you don't want to mess your pants warn me." I thought this was just a line, and for over a year we did very sexy dances with lots of dirty talk, usually saying, "I am going to get you off one of these days," several times during the dance.

I had gotten quite a few dances from her, and she really knew how to get me to the edge, and one day she finally said something like, "I think today's going to be the day." She was really worked me good and I joked, "wow you must really want to get me to cum." She replied "only if you want," or something like that, and a few seconds later, "do you want to?" I said "sure why not," and she picked things up several notches, and I came soon after. For about two more years she was my favorite, and while she didn't get me off everytime, she had a high batting average.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    never ,
    I find it unusual now if a dancer even gets me aroused during a lap dance but I still go through the motions. Tits still feel good. Actually to excite me, a casual normal lap dance won't do it. Lap dances might be better in other parts of the country like in Atlanta.
    Drinkng cools me down which feels good but it also temparally depresses my sex drive. I heard some comments from dancers that say some people feel warmer by drinking. That seems strange to me. I also don't understand comments about girls looking better with alcohol unless your vision is so blurred you can't hardly see the girl. I never remember anyone looking better after drinking.
    I do remember a few occassions after drinking just a few beers where it acted like super caffeine for me, that is up to a point then the depressants start working if more is drunk.
  • Rabbit21
    9 years ago
    My favorite is when they know they have you right on the edge, know that hasn't happened quite yet and then do that little ass wiggle to send you over the edge, with a little bit of a wink. Unbelievably sexy. Been about six months since I've had the pleasure of a good enough dance to tip me over the edge.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    In a strip club? Never. The last time I jizzed my pants was in my 7th grade English class. Hey, the teacher was hot.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion