tuscl

Ever got stranded at a stripclub?

Sunday, January 2, 2005 5:46 AM
I was contemplating going to a club Saturday but my vehicle started acting up on me. I was just thinking what if I had went to the club and then the car wouldn't start when it was time to leave. The club isn't in my hometown and is 70miles away so it's not like I could call someone up help me out. Has anyone ever got stranded at a stripclub or they had problems getting their vehicle to start and had to go back in the club and ask for help? The dancers would probaby think that you should be spending money on getting your vehicle fixed instead of at the club.

11 comments

• Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    When she's worn out he'll find a new improved model? To be cynical he has a job: Keeping her giving him $$$. Might even impress some employers.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    The stripper's boyfriend should definitely keep working. She isn't going to support him for the rest of their lives is she? If he wasn't working, it would look bad to be unemployed for a long stretch to any future employers. The excuse that he has a stripper paying his bills would make him appear lazy and undeserving for future jobs.
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    This one stripper said she wished her boyfriend was a little more like me: He was spending lots of her $$$ turning his old car into a showcase hot rod. She had gotten pissed off with me when I mentioned how much I liked his vehicle. That's when she made her comment . . . she believed he loved his stupid old car more than her. He believed he shouldn't work because she could make so much more $$$ by just having a good time . . . any work he could get would be real work at lower pay . . .
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    Hi Yoda, That is what the strippers tell me. Most of them drive cars--if they have a car--that are junkers just superior to what I drive so they should talk! :)
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    I got locked out of my car at the local strip club. Fortunately, it was local, but I ended up going home via the cab and got my spare keys. But that was ultimately $100 I didn't want to spend.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    AAA will cut you off if you drive a junker and keep calling them but, IMHO, if your car is that bad, maybe you shouldn't be blowing all of your cash at strip clubs. Shadowcat: No, but a taxi cab will....
  • lopaw
    19 years ago
    I once drove to a club in a Volkwagon bug, and wound up being pushed home in a wobbly shopping cart. I don't think AAA coulda helped me with that one.
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    Is triple A a good deal? They kept cutting my buddy off. He had an old junker. After the 2nd break down there was some deal where his membership for the year was terminated. I didn't really understand . . . and he was a very aggressive man so perhaps there were other issues. Just based on his stories it sounded like a poor bargain. And, in fact in my lifetime of driving junkers I'm wayyyyyy ahead of the game by not belonging to AAA. But, heck you need to run the numbers based on your own experiences. One great deal from triple AAA is the free American Express checks that can easily pay for memership depending how many checks you would normally purchase . . .
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    Dudes, three words: American Automobile Association.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    I think the strippers would want you to spend all your money on them, screw your car (or your bills, mortgage, kids for that matter). That's the greedy short-sited majority. The ones with more a strategic mind would realize you need that car fixed so you can keep coming in.
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    I've avoided going to clubs because of transportation problems. When I was young I'd just walk if necessary even if it was a few miles away. The two main negatives are 1) sweat and 2) dogs. More than a few times the dancers wanted to know what the hell I was doing to become soaking wet. Once I explained how far I'd walked to get a dance they didn't seem to mind the sweat at all. Did meet a potential mugger once, but he was really *terrified* of pepper spray. Some dancers think I should be buying a new car instead of wasting $$$ on them. NO WAY!!! :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion