tuscl

Hugging you in the nude

Clackport
Washington
Does anyone else get turned on like me when a dancer hugs you after she gives you lap dances with her clothes still off?

21 comments

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Hell ya, especially when I'm naked too!
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    As long as she's not too sweaty or stinky afterwards
  • sflguy123
    9 years ago
    I hate the sweaty stripper hug. Or in general when a stripper comes up to me sweaty.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I like it. Hopefully we're both a little sweaty from some fun.
  • Meursault
    9 years ago
    Love it. Like it just as much from an extras girl as the vanilla girl. Also love the peck on the cheek.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Yeah bonus points when they hug you and won't let go.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Hugs from naked strippers are always welcome. A hug from a sweaty stripper is fine (within reason) as long as she has been sweating for my pleasure.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Haha +1 Shailynn
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I enjoy it for what it is....but if the lapdances went the way they were supposed to, all I want afterwards is a turkey sammich, a smoke, and then a nap.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Damn, lopaw -- that sounds like something a dude would say :) Don't you at least want to cuddle a little after some quality VIP time?
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Actually, MrD....nope. I was never much of a cuddler. I think that it has to be a result of all of the bedrooms that I had to flee from in the middle of the night during my early days of hooking up with married dames. In a SC my first instinct is to toss her off of me and flee into the night :)
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Nude hugs are always welcome.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    It doesn't have to be after a sweaty lapdance, it can be after her stage set, it can be if she's walking around naked. Just basically her hugging you without her clothes on.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    We love naked stripper hugs.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Love nude hugs from my ATF, sweaty or not. From just some random stripper, I can do without the sweaty hug
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Well, duh.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    A hug is always nice but it's not something I necessarily indulge in – I like it b/c I like having a nude woman as close to me as possible – in most of the clubs I visit the dances are on the floor barside so I'll be sitting in my barstool w/ a nude dancer in b/w me legs giving me a hug and I thus like to run my hands up and down her nude bod.

But I def prefer when they are standing nude in front of me after a dance and they hug my penis with their hand for a bit.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

I like to do it... And then talk to her about the first thing that pops up...
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    The last time a dancer hugged me when she was nude, several hundred dollars went missing from my pocket. It was the only time I've ever been robbed by a stripper. i don't know where she put it, but I have my suspicions.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    ^^^Yikes!
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    What LDK said...although I learned that the hard way too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion