tuscl

A bold NFL prediction

JamesSD
California
Thursday, September 24, 2015 10:58 PM
Only one team in the NFC east will finish with a winning record, and that team will be 9-7.

13 comments

• chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Which team though?
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    The Lions!!!! Lol
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    The Lions are not in the east. I predict the Giants will win the east but they may be 8-8.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I'm a giant fan all my life but they keep falling apart in the fourth quarter I'll be surprised if they go 8 & 8
  • RossVa
    9 years ago
    Dallas will win the NFC East. Weeden is a lot better than most give him credit for. They will repeat as NFC East Champions, and only get stronger as Romo, Bryant, Hardy, and Sandrick return.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Gosh I'm retarded - I thought he said NFC in general. As for the NFC East, I think 9-7 is optimistic. Dallas is a good prediction unless the Giants miraculously have a late season surge like they've been known to do. Speaking of the Giants I often think, WTF happened to Victor Cruz? I know he had his injury last year but ever since he signed that big contract he hasn't done squat and that was, 3 years ago?
  • crsm27
    9 years ago
    You will start to hear more on Cruz once he is healthy.... They got beckham, Cruz, and randle.... Those are three threats. Then mix in some decent TE play. Gives Eli many targets. The hard part to figure out is what Eli will show up. The guy who can hit a dime at 50 yards or the guy who cant hit a bus at 5 yards.
  • Meursault
    9 years ago
    The Eli that will show up is the one on his back because his offensive line is a fetid piece of corn studded shit. I think Dallas will limp along well enough without Romo and win the East fairly easily. I don't expect the Eagles to stay this bad but if they don't turn it around fast it has all the makings of a dumpster fire.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Nothing you guys come up with matters because the Jags will win the super bowl.
  • former_stripper
    9 years ago
    It's a guarantee the Bears won't win the Superbowl. They won't even make the playoffs. They suck.
  • Rholder55
    9 years ago
    RossVA: Hate to break it to you, but Weeden sucks, BADLY. Go watch some of his highlight tapes and let me know what you think.. That being said, right now the NFC East is up for grabs, but the Cowboys have the edge since they're already 2-0 within the division..
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Terry Bradshaw has been known to make bald predictions
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I'm a lifelong Cowboys fan and I would have said given the start of the season that they would be the better bet to win the NFC East; but with extremely key injuries to Romo and Bryant IMO their chances are strongly diminished (especially since their injuries are sever and will take time to heal). Post Jimmy Johnson as head coach the Cowboys have been a Dallas style soap opera and have underachieved (except for the short time when Parcels was there since he kinda righted the ship). Often times when push comes to shove my Cowgirls get bitch-slapped – I think the Giants, whom also always have issues; tend to be a stronger team mentally and the Eagles could get their shit together. So we'll just have to wait and see but per the OP yeah it's a mediocre division with each team having its own drama.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion