tuscl

The End

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Tuesday, September 22, 2015 3:23 AM
If you're tired of my DS drama, I understand. I really do. Just skip this post if you're sick of it. Sometimes I'm tired of it too. But several people asked what happened last night at her club. And I want to follow the story through to the end. Because it really was the end this time. There was a good omen to start the night. My uber driver was a former strip club bouncer. So we swapped stories. He fucked a lot of stripper pussy for free, as you would expect. I truly enjoy people who have better strip club stories than me. It gives me something to strive for. When I walk in the club it hits me. Damn, I wasn't expecting this. Memories of her are everywhere. Literally every corner of this place is where we did some crazy shit together, and every memory of every place comes flooding in all at once. I should not have come high. But I couldn't help it. I need to be high. I don't want to do this sober. Soon the night shift starts to arrive and my thoughts turn to what they should be on -- shopping. The DS won't be here for a while. She's become one of the popular dancers that don't grace the place with her presence until late. She no longer needs the whole night to make her money. Didn't used to be like that. I'll tell the whole story one day. For those who want to read it. There are candidates everywhere but after a lot of stage tipping and lusting I decide to run my system on two girls. First, there is adorably slutty redhead who I came to see tonight. I tipped her $20 and she literally ran off stage to my table in order to be the first to me. It was so funny to watch. It's nice to have a dancer here who really wants my money. That's how she used to be too. Slutty redhead is no DS, not by a long shot. But her body has this strange effect on me that defies explanation. I'm very turned on by her even though she's really just kinda average looking. Maybe it's her face which says to me "I'm a slut who fucks customers for money." Maybe it's her youth. The red hair certainly has something to do with it. And this girl can put away some pot. She takes all the rest of my edibles, and puts a big dent in a vape. The second girl is Perfect 10. I am not making that up. She is one of only three 10s I've ever seen in my life. A magnificent blond, even more gorgeous than DS2. The odds that this girl fucks customers is remote. But I can't get over the fantasy of leaving here with an otc girl that is even hotter than the DS. So I summon all of my LMN type resources, and run my system on this one as well. Perfect 10 is first. We do an hour VIP. There are no extras here. None. The fact that I had sex with the DS here was a one in a billion shot. I will tell the entire story one day. That night will never be repeated here, and I don't expect if. But I want a date with this one. Cause I am studying her body and she lives up to her name completely. I actually have found a perfect 10. But she doesn't play. I keep adding numbers to my offer. Fucking this girl would be a unrivaled pinnacle of strip clubbing. But it's not meant to me. She doesn't play. My money is enough to briefly interest her but nothing more. This is not happening. I'm expecting much better from slutty redhead. Not only because of her slutty look but because she's not hot enough to be a top earner here. And the way she ran to me off stage clearly means that she is impressed by my money. I have room to impress her more. I'm thinking she probably won't cost that much. Slutty redhead gives great dances, much more intense than P 10. We push the boundaries, never going over. So I make the pitch. The words, the strategy, the mannerisms, the entire process is highly refined. And it goes nowhere. I have misjudged her. She's not really a slut after all. She doesn't play either. As I sit back on the floor 0 for 2, I have no energy for a third candidate. Memories of the DS flood my mind again. The DS didn't come to work tonight. She has never before missed a Monday night except to date me. Never. One dancer says she was really sick a couple days ago. Another dancer says she was in the dressing room in street clothes earlier getting something out of her locker. This speaks volumes to me. She has an OTC date with the new guy. She came by to pick up an outfit. She's done the same thing for me before a date. It is the only reason besides truly being sick that she would get out of work tonight. Then I finally had a revelation that I should've had weeks ago. It's over, and it's time to move on. Obvious I know, but I'm slow sometimes. You see I didn't come here to shop for women. I told you guys that because I told myself that. But that's not the real reason I came. I'm here to see the DS. I wanted to see her again. And she's not here. Just as it should be. As I was leaving I stopped by to talk to my sweetie. This is a young woman I've known here for years. I was going to ask her for OTC. After all these years, I was going to finally ask her. But I couldn't. That would be like asking to fuck your sister. I just couldn't do it. Instead, I told her that I wasn't coming back for a while. She asked why. I told her it was because of the DS. She wanted an explanation but I said its personal. How do you say "My stripper broke up with me." It's too pathetic to even try to put into words. We hugged. I don't think I'll ever see her again. As I walked out, I said good bye to the club where the DS works. And in doing so I think I really finally said goodbye to her. Maybe some of you realized this, but I didn't make this visit to line up OTC. That's just what I told myself. I made this visit because I couldn't let go. Pathetic as it is, I couldn't let go. But I did let go finally. I just needed this one more visit to do it. I won't be back for a while. Not until I can come here and not be focused on her. I can't come here with all of these memories of her. I can't be around her. I'm so glad she wasn't here tonight, even if she has a date with the new asshole. I needed for her to not be here so that I could say goodbye. I won't come back until the memories are all happy ones. There nothing for me here now. I've got a date with DS2 tonight. She's awesome. Truly awesome. It's time I got as excited as any normal PL would be about her. It's time to make new memories. It's time for new stories. It's time to worship a new dream stripper. The End

32 comments

• PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Congratulations, John, and good luck. (toasts a beer your way)
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I don't get it... You're talking about how awesome and great DS2 is and that you have a date with her coming up, but you are out chasing down more pussy and all upset because you went 0 for 2. When things were at their peak with my ATF I wasn't out looking for more strippers. When it ended I took an extended break from clubbing because every time I walked into a club all I could think about was her. After that I vowed never to get that emotionally attached to a stripper again. It hasn't happened either but then again I have only met 1 stripper who comes close to be as captivating to me as she was. I've learned to just want sex and nothing more, I know you want a relationship, which is understandable especially with all the personal things you've recently gone through. Go to a different club, find someone to fuck for pleasure and no emotion, and maybe in a few months you'll be on the right track. Actually I'd tell you to just take a month or two break from clubbing but I know you can't do that.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I agree it's fucked up. But the GFE is so much better when there's a relationship of some sort behind it.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    DS was probably absent because she was fucking someone who is less creepy and pays her better. That's assuming she's not hiding out at another club because she has an emotional stalker in her old one. ;) Real moral of these long winded posts (which I only skim now because I can't tolerate the melodramatic prose or the plodding writing style): Don't get emotional over a piece of side ass.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Real pathetic john.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    The editors at Penthouse forum are celebrating today. :)
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    Great update. Good luck with DS2.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    JS - when you are attached to someone you can't see what everyone else can see as pain as day. Until something happens that hits you like a ton of bricks. This was your ton of bricks. You'll be surprised how quickly you will rebound and be back at this club. You may still have the memories but you will want to find the honey that can help you make new memories in those corners.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I agree it was pathetic, and would've been worse if she had been there. Going was a mistake. But it does show the truth of my stories. It's real life, so there's the great and the pathetic.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    JS is divorced so the DS was more than just ass. John does it go through your head that the DS is probably reading your posts on TUSCL? Lots of dancers sign on to see what the customers post.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    No she's not reading it. Wouldn't really care that much if she did though.
  • grinddawg
    9 years ago
    Enjoy the memories Smitty. So, the truth finally came out? She is still doing tricks on the side but moved on to other clients? All part of the game. Especially with the youngsters we both like. Sooner or later, they become more popular and or more stuck up and they change. "nother dancer says she was in the dressing room in street clothes earlier getting something out of her locker. This speaks volumes to me. She has an OTC date with the new guy. She came by to pick up an outfit. She's done the same thing for me before a date. It is the only reason besides truly being sick that she would get out of work tonight. "
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... when you are attached to someone you can't see what everyone else can see as pain as day ...” Very true words – probably a lot of us have been there including myself (but only once though – that one lesson was enough for me to learn).
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I have a simple rule-of-thumb – if I like a woman more than she likes me; and I do more for her and treat her better and give her more/better attention than she gives me – then I try to be honest w/ myself and know that is not going to work and I will consistently get the short end of the stick if I keep being w/ her (this is in the context of going beyond P4P when one is sorta attached). When it comes to making a change – IME it's often hardest to take the first steps and get the ball rolling – IME it often gets easier once one is on their way and heading in a different direction.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    everything that has a beginning has an end, neo
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I hate to say I told you so, so I won't.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Absence make the heart grow fonder – and in the case of a losing a fave dancer; makes the balls grow bluer.
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    YAWN!
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I feel bad for John. She turned him on to pot. Every time he smokes he will think of her. But if he listens to music other than rap, he should make it ok.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Thanks for the closure. I hope you do move on. You were just a wallet to her.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    John, your feelings are not entirely your fault. It's biology. Raw sex, and orgasms, release hormones that make you feel good, and cause you to like the person you're fucking. Long term, this can morph into real affection. You can't help it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    It's better to have loved and lost; than never to have loved at all. There - that outta take care of it.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I wish the club I visit the most would have a heavy metal night instead of country music ho down nights. Megadeth, AC DC, Metallica, Rob Zombie, etc, etc. I'd forget everything else and just want to party. I seem to be able to forget things rather fast. I do remember the key to getting over emotional trauma is forgetting things. JS is going through post traumatic Dream stripper syndrome. Either that or he's practicing to be a writer for Penthouse magazine or something. :)
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I haven't forgotten everything. For example I remember one day in college with my roommate gone, I was jamming playing songs I had recorded and blasting the music loud enough to vibrate the walls for over an hour. I stopped for a few minutes and then heard some banging on my door. A neighbor complaining? nope, he said to keep it up, he was listening upstairs and liked all my music. JS just keep busy having fun doing whatever you enjoy and you'll forget.
  • yndy
    9 years ago
    To add to Papi's comment above: To love and win is the best thing. To love and lose, the next best. More here: [view link] This happened so recently, you shouldn't expect to be over her. Does she do anything sensible with all of her $$$?
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    "' if I like a woman more than she likes me; and I do more for her and treat her better and give her more/better attention than she gives me " Damn, that's just what's happened between me and, well, every woman I've ever met. God, I'm such a PL.
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    Did I miss something? Is the DS breaking up with John or just the OTC sex? I think there's a difference between I don't want to see you again and I don't want to fuck you anymore but we're still friendly. We are just speculating that she is sexing other guys OTC. My guess is she's not. There are other dumber PLs that are happy to pay big bucks to take a stripper on a date with no expectations of sex. The DS is getting paid and does not have to fuck. Win win.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    She said no OTC. She'd be glad to keep taking my money ITC but I'm not really interested in that. Once you've intimately fucked a young woman in every imaginable way for 11 months, how do you go back to just having lap dances with her? I don't think you can. If she's seeing anybody OTC, it's just the one whale. And she very well might not being doing that. I know I said otherwise in the post but I was high and angry at the time. She is definitely making a killing ITC from guys who will pay a lot for limited mileage from a very hot nude teenager.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    ^what a homo.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    John, I do want to thank you for providing a couple of posters the opportunity to be added to my ignore list. I appreciate it.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    JS69---> " Maybe some of you realized this, but I didn't make this visit to line up OTC. That's just what I told myself. I made this visit because I couldn't let go." MAYBE SOME of us realized that? lol JS69---> "When I walk in the club it hits me. Damn, I wasn't expecting this. Memories of her are everywhere." When my ATATF moved on, it was just one memory -- she had long curly brown hair, and when she came out of the back she was always backlit by the light in the lockerroom, so my first sighting of her on every trip was a silhouette of her and that magnificent curly brown hair. Every time a girl came out of the lockerroom, I'd look up expecting to see that silhouette... Anyway man, great ride, congrats on finally being honest with yourself, and you definitely have big balls for being so open and vulnerable on this group where you were just guaranteed you'd be rewarded for sharing with plenty of douchey snarky remarks
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    •"John, I do want to thank you for providing a couple of posters the opportunity to be added to my ignore list. I appreciate it." Yeah, my recent DS posts have been a good opportunity to make some long overdue additions to the ignore list. Life without Dougster, in particular, is quite pleasant.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion