tuscl

My OTC Method

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
For over a year, I had been trying to persuade a busty blonde stripper to come to my house for OTC. She again and again told me she did not meet men outside the club, despite the fact that she found me handsome, dashing and debonair. But last night I tried a new method and succeeded. I feel it is my duty to share my method with my fellow PLs.

It was nearing the 7PM quitting time for dayshift girls. Blondie was chatting with me at my table, and said she was hungry but had a 50-minute drive before she could get home. I invited Blondie to my place for dinner. I told her I was cooking BBQ ribs in my Crock Pot, and I would make some corn bread to go with it.
Being tempted in this way, Blondie agreed to OTC.

She arrived late but she did show up. Blondie enjoyed the food and complimented me on my cooking. Then I had Blondie for dessert.

The way to a stripper's heart is through her stomach.

29 comments

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    How did she like the cornbread ? Cornbread is often associated with Southern cooking but southern style cornbread typically is not sweet. My mom's cornbread was sweet. Northern style cornbread is usual sweeter. That's what I like.

Jack, I'm not blonde, but if you wanna invite me over the next time, I would be happy to critique your cornbread.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    The cornbread and ribs system! Brilliant!
  • steve3000
    9 years ago
    Cornbread.... Ain't nothin' wrong with that!
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    "Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker". :)
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Interesting System... Home cookin'.

Whatever works.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
  • azdd
    9 years ago
    Great story Jack, congrats! My wife makes a mean cornbread but I don't think she would be very keen on making it for any of my stripper friends!
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    But did you wear a white three piece polyester suit when you were doing the cooking?
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    shadow: Nice Ogden Nash reference!
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    C'mon Dougster. You don't risk a modestly expensive white 3-piece suit eating BBQ ribs! Sheesh, don't you know anything? ;-)
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Ripley didn't like cornbread....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RQubFLy…
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    My cornbread is sweet. But the strippers tell me I'm even sweeter.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Yep, food can be, if not an aphrodisiac, then at least a lubricant. It's been the turning point in a few stripper relationships.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    For some reason most women LOVE a man that can cook well in the kitchen (key word being "well"). I do agree that in many cases being a great cook is one surefire way of getting into a woman's pussy, stripper or otherwise. Especially when she realizes that you put forth the time and effort of preparing a free meal for her at your expense.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Congrats on the score! While after-shift OTC isn't my favorite -- she's often less-than-fresh at that time :) -- I do appreciate that the girls make their worst decisions at the end-of-shift (hurray!) and you can also be mostly-assured they'll actually show up. I shared this story here before, I used to after-shift OTC with a stripper who steadfastly did NOT do OTCs... but, I got her to relent due to the after-shift perfect storm: drunk & tired, looooooong drive home, and the fact that she had a hard time getting up in the morning so always checked into her dayshift late and got fined $100. We fell into a pattern of: I'd get a hotel 3 blocks from her club, we'd party & sex after her shift, crash at the hotel, and I'd kick her awake at 10am so she could take the walk of shame to her club and check in on time (saving her $100). Worked perfectly when she had shifts on consecutive days.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Sounds like a good system to me.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    There's a Japanese supermarket between the club and my house, so instead of cornbread I tell them I'll pick up some sashimi grade fish and make a sushi/sashimi combo meal. That's actually worked!! And no Dougster, I don't wear a white polyester 3 piece suit. Usually.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I think continuing to see her itc for over a year was probably a lot more important to your success than your cooking. In any event, where's the second story?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Sex story
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    I prefer my women to cook for me.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    ^^^So do I but most women don't really know how to cook in this day and age. Trust me, I've seen women that didn't even know how to make oatmeal.
  • deogol
    9 years ago
    Wonder what Juice has to say about this....
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Did you agree to a price before she showed up?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I've been meaning to learn how to cook -maybe this will motivate me :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    You should have put some BBQ-sauce on your bare penis and offered on the plate as a side-dish.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    With a girl who doesn't regularly do P4P OTC with who ever asks, certainly a more civilian approach might work, something less like instant sex.

SJG
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Honestly, a regular in a club I frequent does an ITC version of this and it works out well for him. He owns a restaurant, but he cooks elaborate dishes in his home kitchen and brings them ITC in containers from his restaurant. He brongs 2 or 3 girls dinner several nights per week. By all accounts, this dude, who is probably pushing 50, gets his share of free pussy from girls 25+ years younger than him. Apparently some girls really appreciate getting good home cooked food, along with the fact that he feels that they are worth the effort. Maybe this is a new system. ;)
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    I make the thin sweet corn bread which is just heaven on a plate covered in melted butter. Mrs sea makes that dry, tasteless, dense 3" thick corn bread that she says is "real southern" corn bread. If she reads this she might start taking covered dishes with us to the club...lol
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    Men giving ribs for sex is a pretty old story.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion