tuscl

A Big Thank You to Every One of You Mother Fuckers!!!

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
My game is so tight. So mother fucking tight one might think it's a virgin.

Talked my CF into bed tonight (yes the one who said I was trying too hard) and didn't pay one mother fucking cent. Ya she's in love now that I'm fluent in SS.

I love you guys. A year ago, never actually thought that a stripper 9 was actually possible. You guys provided the game plan, all I did was execute. Love, love love you mother fuckers .

Thanks JamesSD, Shadow, Nukam, Papi, JS69, Subra, Mr.Seas, Shailynn, Vikes, SJG, Quemafia, Dr Phill, Dougster, Diva, Motorhead, GMD, Lopaw, VBDog, Snowtime, Chandler, Clubbers (where the fuck is he?) and of course RBD for creating The System.
And will give a little credit to the newbie Dancer95, it's been interesting getting some if your insight.

Luv all Y'all TUSCLers mean it :)

25 comments

• GACA
    9 years ago
    Sorry...of course I should have absolutely mentioned... Rockstar, Mikeya, and Sharkey
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Congrats!
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Way to go, it's great when things go your way
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Congrats CACAclub
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Thanks Joe. Luv u 2 man :)
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Our pleasure, GACA.
    Next time we all want to actually be there, tho.
    Sharing is caring! ;)
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    You know, I was sitting on the couch watching my recording of The Bastard Executioner, and at one point my dick tingled a little. So I says to myself, "One of those motherfuckers is gettin' some strange", I says.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Y'know, GACA, if you're going to start following in JS69's footsteps, you're going to have to post some damn good stories, too.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Winning Time
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Tell the truth GACAclub, what really happened is that you had the brilliant idea to borrow a friend's dachshund and told her you had a new buddy at home! Once she met your wiener dog that was it!

Adopt a dachshund and you'll be living the dream 24/7! It's brilliant! ;)
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @GACAclub “Thanks … Dr Phill, …”

hey now slow down there cowboy. i can assure you that any useful assistance or advice i may have given you was purely accidental and most definitely unintentional…
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    BTW, gaca, there's something I'm not clear on. Can you take off the white polyester 3-piece suit before sex, or do you need to leave it on? ;-)
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Please mail all checks to:
    Mr Ricky Dugan
    411 Shiny Suit Ave
    Los Angeles, CA 90001

On a serious note, thanks the prop and as you have taken advice from all of us, you're the one that did the most work. My best advice is be patient and you'll find what you're looking for eventually. Just make sure you don't fall in love like JS69 always does! Lol
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    ^^^ If you order now, we will thrown in 3 pieces advice for the price of one.

Operators are standing by.....
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    Anytime, GACA!
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Good job, man!

I'm curious when you knew it was a freebie?
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    ^^^After she left and didn't ask for money :) She's looking for a new baby daddy. I spit like I'm looking for someone special to share my funds with. ( low I know, but hey)
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    That's great. I still remember the first time I fucked an adorably cute young thing. But you now have an obligation to the community to share sex stories. Give details.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^yes
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    So the irony is she'd share more of your funds p4p?
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    RickyBoy #1!
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    @JamesSD it's the South. Intellect isn't these strippers strong suit
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    congrats. I think I had at least one dancer somewhere think I was in a million different occupations. from police officer or undercover vise to artist and a player and one girl thought I was in the miltary, well so did several guys, and one girl must have been afraid I was in the mafia., one dancer thought I was a vampire. you may never know why a dancer thinks you are one thing or another. bipolar?

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    GACAclub - my advice is not free. You owe me $14.95. :)
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    I am glad for you, man.:)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion