tuscl

Worst BJ Ever. ( You get what you pay for)

wongy
Michigan
The one thing that I have learned from this site is to always negotiate before you go into any VIP. However, I was at Club Venus one evening and this annoying dancer just would not leave me alone. So I asked her how much for a blow job knowing I was going to tell her some crazy shit so she would leave me alone. She quotes me $100 for a blow job to which I respond I'll give you $40 but I get to cum in your mouth and you have to swallow. And holy shit she got a fucking smile on her face and repeated my request and said ok.

And yes the deed was done and I came in her mouth and she swallowed and I bet I was out the front door before she came out of the VIP room. I had to get home to repair my dick from all the fucking teeth marks that she left. Oh well. Lesson learned. You get what you pay for.

23 comments

• rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Most girls think they give amazing BJ's, but in my experience only about 20% are actually good at it.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    A Good one is great but a bad one ain't bad, As long as she does not leave teeth marks I usually got no complaints. but in general I agree with rockstar666. My ex thought that hers were special...NOT!
    When ever a dancer says she is the best at BJ's my ROB alert system activates.
  • Eagle1191
    9 years ago
    I have gotten a few BJs ITC and I can honestly say you have to really be careful on who you get head from. If she is willing to do it for to cheap a price it should rise some red flags as she will likely make it a really bad BJ experience.

The two best bjs I have gotten were from dancers who I built up some rapport with, my CF who is the better of the two has said to many girls think they are good but the ones with skill pay attention to your reactions changing it up so you enjoy it.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Strippers are always trying to convince you that they are the best. I think the best line I ever heard was from a stripper that claimed that her BF was the brother of the club manager. She said that the house mom told her that because of her BF, she must really give good head. Well she was certainly good but I couldn't say that she was the best I ever had.
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    "You get what you pay for"

Yup! That's what I always think when I read about cheap extras here.:)
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    You definitely get what you pay for. That's why I often pay more cause I want the best.

I agree that most women, including strippers, dont know how to give a good blow job. They think you'll be in heaven if you can just stick it in their mouth, and they just suck as hard as they can hoping to get it over with quickly. So after I get to know a girl, I teach her how to give a great blow job. Video girl is almost perfect. I haven't ever really taught the DS though, because when you can go bareback a blow job becomes less important and less frequent.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Cheapest Bj i have had was $20 and yea it was bad. Most expensive bj was $250 and it was good but not the best.

It seams the sweet spot for good blow jobs have been in the $100-$175 range
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    No teeth please!!!!!
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    I agree with rockstar. Most of them suck (no pun intended). I even had one that kept on biting my dick. She thought it was cute but I wanted to hit that bitch upside the head. In all honesty I've had better BJ's from civilians.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    I'll never pay more than $100 to a woman just for a BJ. Past that dollar amount, we better do some fucking.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    You've got to have a woman who WANTS that dick in her mouth and just has to have your cum. Otherwise they're just going through the motions and it's nothing special. Thankfully, i've got mrs sea. Simply amazing and free (sort of...lol)
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Finding a girl who can do it well is important.

I agree. I've only found a few who REALLY knew what they were doing. And to this day, if I ever see them again, I'd pony up the cash for quality.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I wonder if some of them do a bad/painful job on purpose as some kind of narcissistic retribution.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    2 things that haven't been mentioned. Braces! I've had BJs from girls with braces and did not suffer any damage and they were no better or worse than girls without braces.

The other is tongue piercings. Some say that girls can give better BJs with them. I've had one and she wasn't any better or worse than the girls without either. One favorite said "I don't need a tongue piercing to give a guy a BJ" and she sure didn't.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Quite frankly most of my civi girlfriends have given better bj then I've gotten from strippers. Too toothy.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I remember meeting one dancer and before I knew it, she was giving me a surprise bj. it was a surprise because I wasn't expecting it. If I had been thinking more clearly, I might have gotten nervous at how good she was. You don't get that good your first time.
    i've been lucky in that the girls I met gave good bj's. now I need to knock on wood.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Same here LDK: my wife (used to) give the worst BJ's ever.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    For between 0 and 150 I have had some memorable bj's, but in my entire life have negotiated up front exactly never.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    $40 is street walker rates. No wonder it was lousy. Should've just told her you weren't interested.
  • silkypants
    9 years ago
    Another member complaining about having a big dick. It is kind of like complaining about having too much money except for the teeth thing.

I don't have either of these problems.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    "I even had one that kept on biting my dick. She thought it was cute but I wanted to hit that bitch upside the head. In all honesty I've had better BJ's from civilians."

Good thing you restrained yourself, gewings. Slapping the head of the woman who has your dick in her mouth would be seriously not brilliant! ;-)
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    A bisexual male classmate of mine in college used to tell me that the best BJ's came from his male dates. I can attest that the best DATY that I have ever had was from women. Makes me think that the best oral action comes from someone with the same plumbing.
    Not an option for you guys, of course, but it is an interesting observation.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    If I've been drinking, some light biting doesn't bother me. However I do not like girls biting me on the neck. Watch out for those vampire strippers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion