tuscl

Try'n Too Hard

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
I'm no RBD (not yet anyway) but I have dropped a pretty penny and a few $1,000 at a local dive. Despite what Dougster says, it isn't easy to pay hookers for sex. I'm living proof of that.

Like the other day, I'm chill-axing in da club (as they lingo goes) and I'm talking to one of the hookers next to me. It's been about 6 months I've been buying LD's.

I look at her and say, "So when are you finally gonna cave and let me pay you for sex."

She's said "I would, but you try'n too hard, every can see that, you should let me come to you"

OK Dougster, riddle me this, How does one try too hard to pay a hooker for sex?

Hint: Because he's failing at using The System. (It wasn't 10 years in the making for nothing)

PS: It was very hard to hold back the tears...

12 comments

• JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Sounds like an excuse. Kinda like civvy girls who don't want you and cam always find an excuse.

Not every stripper is a hooker. Many draw arbitrary lines. "I grind guys until they jizz in their pants, but I never touch a dick." "I only use my hands, no mouth." "I only give head, no fucking". To us these girls should all take the extra cash and just fuck. But for them, keeping something off the table helps their soul.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Everything is justifiable as long as nothing goes horribly wrong and they don't get busted. Strippers/hookers tell themselves whatever they need to to let them sleep better at night.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    @JSD you know what. ..you're the Goddamn stripper whisperer, start a blog kid. I'll pay for membership
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    What's an RBD?
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Wait a sec. Never mind. Just figured it out.

D'OH!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Are you wearing the same kind of suit as the lion? Perhaps the lion has done something non-brilliant that freaked her out in the past and she thinks you're his friend!
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Lol no flies on you, Phantom!
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Lots of dancers won't take money for sex, but they'll string you along for as long as they can. BTDT.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    What does this hooker look like? You should've quit a long time ago.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... chill-axing ...”

Had not come across that one - nice
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    As far as I'm concerned rockstar nailed it
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    You have to have sense of smell to tell who is the ROB or who is the real one.

The real ones, yeah they do exist out there and they are smoking hot girls who will bang you like crazy.

The ROBs, they just pretend to like you and it will show how they communicate.

I guess you pushed your dick at the wrong girl, bro.

Nothing wrong with that, just saying some girls will hustle and only hustle but won't got to bed with you. You just fell into that one.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion