tuscl

The Tami-Lynn Factor

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
On Saturday I met a new dancer who could become my favorite. This girl is only 21 and has long blonde hair, natural D tits, a small waist, and a nice round ass. Her face is very pretty and she has a nice smile. She is one of the best looking strippers I've ever met, and I would rate her a 9. In VIP I found she had a very tight pussy.

What is the problem? Well, this girl is as dumb as a door knob. When I go to a club, I like to hang out with the strippers and drink and talk before having sex with them. I'm a traditional kind of guy. But talking to this dancer was a hard slog. I told her jokes and she didn't get most of them. I tried bringing up conversational subjects and she had no knowledge of them. I don't know if I can stand to talk with her again.

Of course, she had a white trash name.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UTnE6DV…

15 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Sometimes it's difficult to tell the difference between dumb, drunk or high.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    jackslash: I agree that girls need to have a head on their shoulders for maximum enjoyment, but this line is an all time classic:

"I like to hang out with the strippers and drink and talk before having sex with them. I'm a traditional kind of guy."

I laughed out loud when I read that!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Don't give up on her yet – strippers can often go thru a transformation in a fairly short amount of time.

She may be new to stripping – perhaps as she gets more comfortable w/ it and dealing w/ custies; she may start forming into shape – perhaps you can sort be her mentor and mold her into a successful stripper.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    ahhh Tammi-Lynn ;) I have to agree with the OP that dumb as a rock is frustrating... but at the same time you have to realize most p4p chick didn't end up doing that based on a rigorous cost/benefit analysis.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Play Trivial Pursuit with her, you'll laugh your ass off
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

She may have just been on something.

If she's as fine and tight as you say, I'd definately hit it again for a re-tap. If she's still spaced out, you'll have to make a difficult call that many of us have had to make from time to time...
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Just talk sex with her.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    "Play Trivial Pursuit with her, you'll laugh your ass off"

Who invaded Spain in the 8th Century?

• ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Sorry moto. I think I'll need Moor time. ;-)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    For w/e reason dumb dancers don't bother me and I sorta find them endearing – and for w/e reason smart women have never turned me on sexually – their intelligence is often a sexual turn-off.

I also sorta feel smart strippers are a bad thing since I feel they will often be smart enough to play the custies and do the least possible.

I go to strip-clubs to get my little head stimulated; not the big-one – and for w/e reason my two heads hardly ever work well at the same time.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    "When I go to a club, I like to hang out with the strippers and drink and talk before having sex with them. I'm a traditional kind of guy."

I totally agree with this. Sometimes I spend 6-8 hours with the DS and her friends before I fuck her. I'll like hanging out with all of my stripperss before I fuck them. Either ITC or OTC.

But you've got to be willing to make an exception. And this girl has exception written all over her gorgeous body. Just fuck her.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Maybe she could learn to do a stripper seance before going into VIP with you. She could channel Albert Einstein.
  • Meursault
    9 years ago
    I really don't have a problem with strippers that appear dumb. I say appear because we can't really know. It could be shtick. It could be that she just isn't that into you, or into stripping in general and finds it easier. I had a favorite once that initially seemed dumb as a board. Overtime I came to realize that she just really didn't like what she was doing and was genuinely sad (again this could be an elaborate long con on her part - no way for me to know). I think her sadness/vulnerability was part of what drew me too her (hopefully not for some perverted reason).

If a stripper is genuinely dumb, that doesn't really bother me if she is fun. If we talk about Shakespeare she may seem dumb to me, but if we discussed current popular music I'm sure I would seem dumb to her. If you discuss things that interest her you'll find her more engaging. Also, she's probably hot, so man up.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    My ATF is uneducated and uninformed. I doubt if she's read a newspaper in the past ten years and has no interest in news on TV. She knows nothing of politics, geography, or current events. But she's a smart person - street smart - common sense smart ( when she's not blasted on today's drug of choice) to the point where I had visions of Eliza Dolittle for a short while. I began tutoring her for the Accuplacer exam (to get into Community College) when I realized I was pursuing my dream for her. Her dream was getting more drugs or fucking a really "hot" guy. Intelligence is such an illusory concept that I now look for compatibility rather than intelligence. And in this case my dick fits perfectly and that's compatibility in my book.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Who invaded Spain in the 8th Century?

The Moops.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0uYJjDH…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion