tuscl

Another SW nonsense post

Meursault
Missouri
Thursday, September 3, 2015 12:41 PM
This from SW today: As the dance starts I say "Now do you know the rules? Just keep your hands at your sides and enjoy ." (technically touching is allowed/just not boobs or vagina but they don't need to know that.) I won't let them touch at all during $30 dances. If they get VIP they can touch my back, sides, etc...Use it as an opportunity to up sell. If they start complaining or asking "why" I say "I would LOVE for you to touch me more/get more naughty but we can't do it here. We have to go to VIP" I'm also lucky to have a great bouncer who watches and has literally kicked guys in the shins for me and yelled at them if they get handsy...I tip him well and made friends with him so he can be the "bad guy" for me. Are there still clubs in this country where PLs will sit with their hands at their sides? Dios Mio! Why don't they just set that $20 on fire and watch it burn?

44 comments

• Meursault
    9 years ago
    Actually its $30. They can eat the $10 while watching the $20 burn.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I still see it at Follies. SMH.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    They all say that to get you into VIP. She's leaving out the part that she will get naughty once she see's what's in your wallet and you don't want to spend it on nothing
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Wow. Absolutely ridiculous. I feel for those poor shleps that actually abide by those puritanical rules *smh*
  • sinclair
    9 years ago
    She is what we refer to as a "one and done". You might even shove her off your lap and walk out before the song is over.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “We perish for lack of knowledge”. When it comes to being sold something; we often get taken if we don't know any better. A good # of SCers on any random day/night are probably custies that are infrequent visitors and don't know any better – so they are easy targets especially in the presence of a smiling nude dancer and intimidating-looking bouncers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    And many a dancer complain why custies want to hold onto their $$$ and be weary of how they spend it in the club – b/c one can be taken/ripped-off at any time – even happens to regulars goers from time to time.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Garbage. I hope she makes no money and fails at life. If she doesn't want to be touched, fine. But go work at an air dance club.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    That kind of shit would make me furious.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    "Are there still clubs in this country where PLs will sit with their hands at their sides? Dios Mio! Why don't they just set that $20 on fire and watch it burn?" Well, the thing to remember is, it's SW -- the girls there pose and compete to be the biggest customer-hater with the lowest mileage for the highest price, just like customers exaggerate or lie on customer forums about how much mileage they get for how little money. The big lesson from SW is, on a regular basis, the way the girls describe what happens in strip clubs, is almost unrecognizable compared to my experiences in strip clubs. That said, if it's possible at all to get guys to pay $30 for a no-touch lapdance, I imagine it's the SW types who do it. And I agree, particularly weekend night shifts, you'll have lots of casual customers who don't understand their own worth, don't understand what things cost, don't understand which strippers to fire, and are just happy to be there and spend whatever on their big once-yearly SC trip
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    I wonder how long she pouts when someone just walks away
  • EarlTee
    9 years ago
    Papi and Subra are right. Long ago, I was one of those guys. Didn't know any better. Of course, there were no interwebs, let alone TUSCL, back then.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Even still if they don't know any better, still doesn't make it right and I think she has to be lying anyway. If you can actually touch, anybody that got a dance previously from a different dancer and was OK to touch, somebody would call her on her bullshit. I know I have been told by one dancer I could touch anywhere except the goods and told by another anywhere from the waist up in the same club. But never been told I could touch except boobs or vagina, then told to sit on my hands by another.
  • former_stripper
    9 years ago
    Sounds like she is braindead. Yes some will sit with their hands but others won't. Then again being Stripperweb, it's probably someone who does extras but denies it.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    You're allowed to touch dancers? Damn! I've been wasting a lot of money in Detroit strip clubs.
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    Huh? There are tons of clubs who enforce it, guys know that, yet keep coming back. Right now I bounce between 2 places. One of them has a bouncer who tells guys to stop if they try to grab boobs and ass. Another one is high-contact though and customers still oblige when I tell them that touching only in VIP and it doesn't stop me from making decent money cause I am the only white AND skinny girl there so if customer is into my type, he will have no choice.:) Actually I am one of top-sellers of private rooms thanks to this tactic. And girls who dry hump dudes to death and let them grope everything during lappers don't go to the back at all. Once in a while someone will ask me how come other girls allow touching and I don't but usually they are too distracted with my tits. So I think this girl is on her right way.
  • Meursault
    9 years ago
    Haven't been to a "hands at the side" club in 16 years (surprised they still exist) and wouldn't spend $5 on air dance from Kate Upton.
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    Well, there is difference between air-dance and one-way contact dance. Idk, I work at New York and unless you enjoy urban clubs, I can't think of any decent places with pretty girls allowing boobs/ass touching on the floor.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Unfortunately, the one and only club in this area is very strict on the "no touching" rule. Fortunately, that club's also an hour south, so I'm not quite so tempted to go there.
  • Meursault
    9 years ago
    i don't have a problem with no boobs or ass touching, my problem is with "hands at your sides" for a $30 dance. You have to be a certified grade A chump to pay for that.
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    I worked at one club in Jersey which offered 30$/dances with zero touching and 400-800$/ hour in the back with light contact. This place was crazily packed on the weekends and guys were standing in the lines to buy dances/rooms. I don't consider them suckers/champs, whatever. They are just not hobbyists hence don't research clubbing scene at all and don't travel anywhere for better clubs. They just take what they can get. And lots of guys don't mind paying for low-mileage eye candy. I would rather pay 30$ for hands on side dance (as long as she is hot) than 10$ to grab saggy tits and ass of some fatty.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    My problem is that in her club according to her some touching is allowed, but yet she tells customers no touching is allowed. I equate one way contact to keeping your hands at your sides, so I've been in quite a few of those clubs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Supply and demand – unfortunately for us pervs; areas with liberal SCs seem to be more of the exception than the norm – so if custies don't have a choice; they they will often settle for the no-touch dances or pony up for VIP. But this is a bad biz model IMO – in any biz where one gets poor value one will opt for less service from that biz than more. I did not start SCing regularly till 2000 when I moved to Dallas (now back to living in my hometown Miami) – I SCed a handful of times in the 90s down here in South FL but did not experience too much mileage – b/c of that I did not have that much interest in SCing back then and went and spent sparingly. It was not till 2000 when I moved to Dallas and one night ran into Baby Dolls by accident while driving around; that I got some good high-mileage LDs for the first time and then I was hooked. I think most custies get bored w/ low-mileage dances or having to pay big bucks for VIP just to get decent dances and will thus not be be more regular visitors nor high-spending visitors b/c of the low ROI - IMO.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Dancer95, sorry but there are strip clubs where you grab some not so saggy tits and ass of lots of hottie's(not fatties)...usually for more than $10 though unless you're in Atlanta I guess.
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    @chessmaster, oh yeah, definitely. But as Papi said, it's rather an exception. I never danced outside NY/NJ but I read reviews about clubs in other states/regions regularly. So affordable prices for good mileage with hot strippers does seem rare.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    My example of affordable prices for good mileage with hot strippers is the Hip Hugger in Kokomo, IN: VHM dances (no restrictions on touching T & A and some dancers allow more than that, plus lots of touching by the dancers) for $10 at all times. Furthermore, many Hugger girls make it their mission to get you off with their dances.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Anyone who has spent any time at all clubbing in the COI would read that and just bust out laughing. Really. I'd love to see a bitch like that work at any of the SGV clubs. She'd get a real quick education on how stripclubs are supposed to work. Probably traumatize her for life.
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    ^ Yikes.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    @Dancer95- the COI clubs in Cali are notorious for the off the charts mileage available. If you are so inclined, check out some of the reviews for Synn or Paradise Showgirls to see what I mean. Now to be fair a club like Paradise has plenty of 4's & 5's, but they get the job done. So if you ain't too picky about what she looks like, the sky's the limit. To each their own. Judging by your posts here I don't think that you'd care much for those clubs, Dancer95.
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    No, no, no, as I said, I do read reviews regularly so I know that extras are rampant at COI. My "yikes" was to your aggression towards that girl.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    ^^^ it was more towards the whole attitude of most of the strippers on SW. They seem to live in a delusional world where extras just don't happen and are super quick to judge the very few there that do admit to it. This particular one just exemplifies their whole hypocritical agenda.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Kick her in the fuzzy walnuts
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Kick her in the fuzzy walnuts
  • former_stripper
    9 years ago
    Yes they claim you can be as ugly and fat as possible and make hundreds if not thousands doing air dances. That was never the case. Back in the 90's you could make money doing air dances but you had to be either in shape, or beautiful or both. I'm talking the private dances, not VIP. Going by how unattractive many of them are, there's no way they could make hundreds doing no contact. What guy is going to pay that amount? Maybe if he was thinking he'd get more, or so desperate to talk to a pretty woman. Even in the 90's there were many dancers doing extras.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Strippers that post on stripperweb = cunts Guys that post on TUSCL = PLs Just a general observation, but I'm still better than a cunt
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Well I hate to admit this, but the DS is a lot like the girl who posted on stripoer web. For most customers, she allows only very light touching unless you go to the VIP. And while the VIP will be hands on, it has limits and you likely won't even LDK. She operates this way because she can. She is amazingly gorgeous, and has guys throwing money at her all evening just to get what they can from her. Plus it's a non extras club. And the PLs don't know any better. Here's the thing that's interesting. She has zero respect for the loosers who fall for this routine. We joke about how pathetic and stupid they are all the time. But she generally likes and respects the few guys like me who know enough about how strip clubs and strippers work to break through her non extras girl facade, as long as we are respectful in breaking through her non-extras girl facade. I don't blame her or judge her for being this kind of dancer. If I had her job, I'd do the same thing. I'd do as little work as possible if I could makes 1000s of dollars that way. The rest of us would too.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    ^^^Fuck you and your blow up doll.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^Fuck you and your blow up doll.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I would have washed her potty mouth out with soap and shit. Soap lubes turds and makes them easier to swollow
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    @John, lol, and you believe her?:) That she seriously considers them losers and likes seasoned hobbyists? Sooooo...Does it mean that she prefers giving extras to random dudes over clean dancing? Right.;) I call her out on SS. I am pretty sure she tells the opposite to those guys(who don't ask for extras). "You are such a gentleman! Not like some perverts who think I am a hooker and ask me if I do x or y, it's gross. I wish all men were more like you, I have so much fun dancing for you!". @sclvr5005, SW-girls are anything but delusional about existence of extras in strip-clubs. I don't think that particular girl doesn't know about realities of COI's clubs. Maybe that's why she doesn't dance there.:) And I disagree that it's perfect scheme for strip-clubs. 4's and 5's shouldn't be in adult industry at all. And strippers should be able to make decent money without fucking and sucking, it's unfair that some girls are forced into prostitution because it's almost impossible to make a living just dancing in certain places. But that's just my 2 cents from dancer's perspective.:) I don't forget that I am among customers, hence sometimes our views will be drastically different.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    to Dancer95 I like your not backing down attitude , you seem like a pretty cool babe, just keep in mind nobody in their right mind should be forcing her to do anything she doesn't want to do. But you need to remember rule number one in customer service the customer is always right. rule number two is see rule number one. We can disagree but rule number one remains the same
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    @twentyfive, thank you. Although I agree with you about importance of customer's service but after all, we are talking about strip-clubs, not restaurants or supermarkets. Contact's limits are up to a dancer, it's her own body, after all. So can we apply this rule "the customer is always right" if he is pissed that she didn't allow to grab her boobs? Or didn't grind hard enough? Or refused to hang out with him for free? I always make Indian/Pakistani customers pay in advance(although I avoid dancing for them but when it's slow...) because I remember several cases when they acted up and demanded their 20 bucks back. Their complaint was that I didn't make out with them or didn't let suck on my nipples. One even had a nerve to get mad that I didn't suck his dick. Yeah, for 20$. Mind you, I never implied that anything except lap-dance is included. So does it mean I should have given them money back? The customer is always right, isn't he?
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Although clean dancers can still make reasonable money in dirty clubs, it's much tougher for them, and the COI is a perfect example of that.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Dancer95 I didn't mean that in that way what I meant was just simply that if the customer doesn't get what he feels he wants he can find another stripper that will satisfy him and she has a right to refuse to service him but not to complain that he is wrong to seek out what he wants
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion