tuscl

Could I start stripping?

Hi, I figure this would be a good place to post my question. I want to start stripping to save up for a breast lift... but I don't really know if a girl with saggy breasts could make any money after lurking on these forums. My body is in decent shape, I'm very small. My boobs are like jelly, it wouldn't be so bad if they were at least round, but they're triangular as well (32DD btw). I'm only 18 and if I don't get a lift soon I don't know where they'll be! Do you see a variety of breasts in strip clubs? Could I make ok money even with granny boobs or should I not waste my time? Thanks for the help!

59 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    You made a wise choice in coming to expert boobologists. Please post a link to pictures of your body and we will give you an honest assessment.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Do you suck dick?
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

If you can do what shadowcat suggested, you'll definately make money. No matter what your boobs look like.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Rox, pay no attention to the rude comments. From what you say, I'm sure you could make money stripping. Stop by your local strip clubs and talk to them about a job. You will probably be hired right away.
  • grinddawg
    9 years ago
    I've known dancers with "Mommy titties" as one dancer referred to them, and one of them was able to save up money from her boob job by dancing.

She was 20/21, and the rest of her body was kickin like a Bruce Lee flick. She had a flat tummy, ass so tight you could bounce a quarter off it, and pretty face. Do you work out? Are you in good shape?

If you are average or above average in other areas besides the titties, you could make money. A big factor is personality.

And your age can be used to your advantage, if you are one of the younger gals who is wild and funny. My YLDH (Young Latina Dream Hottie) is less than 21 years of age and has a fun and cute personality which helps her in my opinion.

• rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Any woman comes on here to ask about her tits, yet doesn't post pics, is a troll.
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    You can start with bikini clubs. If you lived around in a tri-state area, I would suggest Jersey. Nah, you will be fine. I see girls with saggy boobs in mid-tier clubs all the time and they still make money. Hell, sometimes I see really fugly bitches and somehow they leave work with some cash regardless(and no, they don't suck dick, cause I don't work at whorehouses).

So yeah, consider bikini bars.Or urban clubs where everybody cares only about dat ass if you got one. Personally I would never buy a lap-dance from a girl with imperfect boobs but most men are not that picky at all or else only upscale places would survive in this business.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    If you are pretty and in good shape then give it some serious thought. Us guys have varying tastes, that said most of us like a little firmness no matter what size.

Go to a club and speak to some girls for their opinions

Good luck
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I'm with rockstar on this
    Any woman comes on here to ask about her tits, yet doesn't post pics, is a troll.
  • goldmongerATL
    9 years ago
    You have not really had time to respond either way, but if you're not comfortable posting a pic in anonymousland, are you going to be comfortable having strangers see them and touch them in person? So, this is your first test.
  • Meursault
    9 years ago
    rockstar nailed it. If you weren't trolling I'd point out that a lot of guys are into other stuff and forgive boobie problems. Personally if your ass is good enough, I will never even see the rest of you.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    "Personally if your ass is good enough, I will never even see the rest of you. "

Preach!
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    Troll seems likely. I mean, who would walk into a garage and say I have a problem with my car. Can you fix it?
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    "I mean, who would walk into a garage and say I have a problem with my car. Can you fix it?"

--

You would be surprised what some women do.
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    motorhead,

Guess that's what I get for not dealing with them on a very personal level.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Hey guys, almost every young girl has friends who strip, and they know big boobs gets attention. Troll

What? Does this troll go to a hardware store to ask about which condoms are best?
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Rox: There is one other possibility that you may want to consider - breast reduction surgery. Starting from DDs, you could probably end up with really perky, firm Cs which will stand out better than your flabby DDs and will still be natural. Not only that, you may head off future back problems. The saline or silicone bags you will need to firm out your breasts as they are now will be very big and relatively heavy.

A civvie friend was in exactly your position. Her surgeon suggested reduction surgery and the result was luscious, just like the surgeon said it would be.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Higher end clubs are more picky – smaller neighborhood places less so.

A lot of guys like big boobs even if saggy – you may not be everyone's cup of tea but I think you'd have a fair amount of takers.

You can upload some pics to photobucket.com and post the link and we can give you better feedback.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Troll.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    You sound like you are your own worst critic. As dancer 95 says, I see women whom I don't find attractive make decent money, and I'm sure you are attractive in spite of your perceived flaws. You can probably finance your cosmetic surgery and pay it off quickly once it is done. Just give your body time to heal. I worked with one girl who had a lift and returned to work too soon and one of her breasts got infected. Not brilliant!!! Good luck to you:)
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @Dancer95: "I don't work at whorehouses"

Damn. My fantasies ruined. :)
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    To begin with, you should not compare your boobs to somebody who has double Ds after implants. There are a lot of guys who like large natural breasts, and they most certainly don't like them to be unnaturally firm.

Maybe a strategy you could try is to strip down to a bra like this one that shows the goods but keeps them north of the border: http://www.honeybeelingerie.co.uk/media/…

It's a good sign you were able to stay on this website for over 5 minutes without plucking your eyes out. Being able to tolerate the customers and be friendly with them is at least as important as looks.
  • HungryGiraffe
    9 years ago
    I like big soft saggy boobs, particularly when accompanied by a pretty 18 yo face. That's unique and a bit freaky. Would likely cause me to open the wallet frequently, assuming I could fondle and suck them. If you deliver a GFE, then the possibility of an SB relationship is possible. With that, you could have your boob lift paid for in a nanosecond. Would shy away, however, if you played the "Look, but don't touch" game. Be adventurous! Give stripping a try. Not much to lose.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    +1 rockstar666
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    Welcome to Tuscl, Rox3297 !
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    +1 lopaw
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    +1 mikeya
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Your boobs may look pretty good and not as bad as what you think. just let the experts here see them.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    How much do we have to tip to see your tits??
  • nemesisk7
    9 years ago
    As long as you take cock in your mouth, and you don't have to swallow just spit you'll be fine sweety
  • former_stripper
    9 years ago
    Agreed with the cock sucking. It doesn't matter what you look like, it matters how you swallow.
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    She asked about becoming a stripper, not a prostitite so I don't think her dick-sucking skills matter. Lol, you guys just scared her off.:((

Op, don't listen to them, lol. After you get your boobs done, If you are beautiful, fit, good conversationalist, know how to flirt and hustle and work in a right city/club, you will make bank just dancing.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Unfortunately most of the time when women join and post, they get dumped on and scared off.

If you read this Rox3297, please accept my apologies on behalf of my fellow TUSCL members, for being so rude.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/…
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Yeah why we are bashing Rox? She just asked a innocent question. You motherfuckers are always scaring off the women.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    To SJG apologize for your self don't apologize for me
    I think this is a troll post I never apologize to trolls
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    If a new handle comes out and posts, we need to assume that they are for real, give them the benefit of the doubt.

In apologizing for you @twentyfive, I am giving you the benefit of the doubt and believing that you are capable of conducting yourself more civilly.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Fuck you like I said don't apologize for me
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... why we are bashing Rox? She just asked a innocent question. You motherfuckers are always scaring off the women. ...”

Yeah – I think too many on here are a bit paranoid and automatically assume a dancer posting is a troll.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Do you think having female members helps improve the quality of the discussions?

Do you think it right to be rude to someone who posts as a female member just because they *might* be a sock puppet?

SJG
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Yeah – I think too many on here are a bit paranoid and automatically assume a dancer posting is a troll."

Brilliant!
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Don't automatically think a dancer posting is a troll if you don't agree fine I still don't need anyone to be a whiny little bitch on my behalf
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I just think that it is fucking preposterous that some whiny little fuck who doesn't know me has the fucking balls to apologize on my behalf really who the fuck does he think he is let him kiss ass for himself leave everybody else out of the equation
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    btw I never bashed rox jus think that she is a troll
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Well if she doesn't want to show her boobs, she already answered her initial question unless she doesn't have to at these so called bikini bars. I never went to a bikini bar so not familiar with them.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    She may not really need her boobs done. It's very common for 18 year olds (or older) to be too critical of themselves. Maybe she has boobsagarexia.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I think she was real, but that doesn't forgive troll-like behavior. There's a lot of good advice available here in all aspects of clubbing/dancing, but one needs to be sincere about wanting to learn. Either I'm wrong and Rox is a guy, or she needs to post some pics. She doesn't have to include her face! And I don't think anyone in this thread need apologize for anything posted.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Regardless of whether she is real, is not the point that I was trying to make ! The point is that one whiny little cum stain has no right to take it upon itself (using it instead of him or her) to apologize for me or any body else here if I or anyone felt like they had gone too far than it would be on them to apologize for themselves. This shit SJG thinks his opinion is the only one that counts, therefore he takes it on that every one did something wrong in his eyes so acting as a moderator on an open website he decides what the standard is . I say fuck him and the camel he's riding on.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    When new female members post and people say rude things to them, I will often apologize to them for the conduct of my fellow TUSCL members. Sometimes I do it on their thread, other times I do it via a non-flirtatious PM.

@twentyfive, If you don't like having someone apologize for your conduct, then I suggest that you stop doing things which necessitate an apology.

Having female members posting on this forum does a tremendous amount to improve it. We can't expect them to be tolerant of insults, rudeness, or of people who are just taking advantage of the fact that they are female.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    fuck you troll sucker nothing that I do or did requires an apology so fuck off and go find some other shit to hyperventilate about maybe you ought to grow up and find some woman to fuck that doesn't require you entering while she is unconscious with you grabbing her hands so she cant resist you fucking pervert fag boy
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Do you agree that when women have registered and first posted that they have been treated with extreme rudeness, to the point of people preying on them just because they are female, and bolstered by some claiming that they are sock puppets without actual evidence?

And don't you agree that in such cases, apologies are in order as they may be the only way of avoiding the loss of such members?

SJG

Tribute to Yip Harburg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxt7nD8e…
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Don't agree with you at all and this the last I'm going to deal with this. If you have a problem its yours and yours alone. I'm telling you for the last time don't fucking apologize on my behalf again. You don't know what the fuck you are talking about because you are a moron, too fucking stupid for me to waste any more time than I already have. Where do you come off apologizing for any person other than yourself and who the fuck do you think you are, lecturing me or anyone else, especially being the whiny little failure that you are.
    In other words shut the fuck up , grow the fuck up and mind your own manners.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Yea lets make it a rule that everyone has to use their boobs as their avatar. What? Don't want to? Well gee maybe Rox doesn't want her boobs plastered all over the internet either.

If you really want to be helpful, ask her to go to image.google.com , search for "saggy boobs" and send us a link to the picture that resemble her boobs. Cept she's probably off this site and maybe even afraid to go outside now.

Oh and play some Skynard. That request always goes along with Show us yer tits.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    @twentyfive, I never did actually apologize for you, I apologized for the rudeness of some of my fellow TUSCL members.

But it is like I said, if you don't want to be apologized for, then don't treat people rudely, especially new female members. I for one would like to make them comfortable and I would like to see them keep posting.

Having them helps keep the conversation more civil. They improve this forum greatly.

SJG

Weather Report
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1CvETVF…
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @san_jose_guy. you didn’t answer the man’s questions:

“Where do you come off apologizing for any person other than yourself”

and

“who the fuck do you think you are, lecturing me or anyone else, especially being the whiny little failure that you are.”

instead of trying to appoint yourself as the jury, judge and executioner on TUSCL why don’t you go become a moderator on some loser site for losers kicked off of other sites? that way you can victimize the vulnerable mentals who comprise your preferred prey instead of being a creeper sending psycho PMs and such here.

oh wait a minute, i see…

and stop sending all the psycho PMs you whiny shit for brains loser

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    No further posts from the OP. I guess the troll is laughing it's head off.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I have no opinion on whether or not the OP was a sock puppet. I just think everyone should be given them the benefit of the doubt. And also, female posters do help this forum.

Maybe because this time I apologized for the rudeness of some of my fellow TUSCL members openly on the thread, then then next time a seemingly female member posts, these people will cool it and not start preying on her just because she is female.

I'll stop apologizing for TUSCL rudeness, when people stop being rude.

SJG
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    stop sending your psycho PMs you moron!

go back to moderating your cyber mental ward for broken hearts, quit creeping out strippers who post here and just get the fuck out
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I dub SJG Sir SJG, tuscl's white knight.

Anyways, assuming this is legit she should try neighborhood clubs. Also, I've seen a few girls with big natural saggy tits leave their bras on but just pull the cups down.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Maybe she went to that street walker web site. sw
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion