tuscl

Fucking Ugly Women

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Saturday, August 29, 2015 7:10 PM
At what point is a woman too ugly to fuck? I had dinner with an old high school girlfriend. Not only did I not want to fuck her, but I would not. She could have offered me $10K and I would've said no. I couldn't have gotten it up even if I wanted to. She aged horribly and was simply too ugly. I see guys married to women my age all the time that I could not fuck. I think I draw the line at a 6. Maybe with weed a 5. And the number definitely keeps going up the more cute young strippers I fuck. By the time I'm shadowcat's age I'm afraid I won't be able to fuck anything but 18-20 year old dream strippers. That's gonna cost a shit load of $.

24 comments

• IntegraGSR
    9 years ago
    If she can't make my solider stand at attention when giving a nude lap dance, then she is unfuckable.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    For $10k, my standards would drop pretty low. Not Rosie O'Donnell low but Oprah maybe.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Lol motor
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Keep fucking them on the mouth john
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I'm with motor, for 10k my standards might change a little. :-)
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    There's not many women I wouldn't fuck for 10k, just close your eyes and pretend it's someone else. It's what some girls do when guys fuck them for a whole lot less.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    A-Am I drunk and high at the same time sipping champagne on an airplane? DOH!. I better be to fuck an ugly chick. Obese and pimply with no sign of attempted fixing (makeup is not a fix, its a non-sticking band-aid) is too ugly to fuck. At that point once her pants come off, I will lose my drunken stupor in an INSTANT!
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Oh, heck John. Just put a paper bag over your head and go for it!
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Personality counts a little. So does attitude. I had a girlfriend (who was hot) who literally denied me nothing sexually. She blew me on demand, let me fuck her as I desired, gave me her ass, took facials, etc. A 5 who put out like that could bump herself up. I also had a theresome with a couple 5s in college. I wouldn't have fucked either solo, but as a pair it was worth it. I won't put much effort into a 5, but it's tough to say no to any easy 5.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I can tell you that the older you get the harder it is to get excited. Like Eddie Murphy said "when I was 18, I got a hard on if the wind blew). Right now a 7 is as low as I can go and she had better have something going for her other than looks.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Motor's right, 10K JS? You could do it, while you were doing your duty you would just imagine how many sessions that 10K would buy with you DS!!!! That would be like 5? lol
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    "She could have offered me $10K and I would've said no." With an attitude like that, you'll never make a living as a stripper.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    My theory is people need to get head out of their ass. You only think some ladies are ugly because other people say they're ugly. I try to not worry about what other people think.
  • former_stripper
    9 years ago
    I have this high school friend who was always hard for me but because he was a religious but (talking right of the Duggars)I wouldn't date him. Didn't matter because I was a stripper and not a virgin I wasn't marriage quality to him. He then married a really ugly and fat woman, I'm talking Rosie O'Donnell would have won a beauty contest over her. Not just that but she sounds stupid too and posts on various mom sites. My friend claims he's happy but then he'll email me asking for nude photos or that he wishes we could have had sex because he fantasizes about me when he's having sex with her. I asked him why he married her if he finds her unattractive and he said because no one else wanted to be controlled by him.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    I don't know, JS. Could you fuck her in the navel? !-)
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    txtittyfan's daughter was one ugly mutt, but I fucked her anyway, just to piss off her father. Same with RickyBoy's daughters once they become old enough and start stripping. Just so his Systemblows up in his face.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Just got an email from the fugly former girlfriend. It was long and rambling, full of reminiscing about old times when she was skinny and moderately attractive. And she clearly wants to fuck. I, on the other hand, just want to be friends. Women are such sluts. They only think about one thing.
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    I would take Rosie over michelle o.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Well, it seems as though JS and I died and went to heaven at the same time. St. Peter met us and said, "Welcome to Heaven, boys! Let me show you around a bit." I tell you, it was beautiful! The parks, the tennis courts, golf courses with 500-yard fairways where everyone always drained the ball in two strokes or less. All that, and we were as attractive as we had ever been! Then Peter said, OK, guys. It's time to introduce you to your companions for eternity. ATACdawg, meet Ms. O'Donnell." OM... I mean, holy sh... er... Yikes! A gay fugly with personality issues? "Ahhh, Peter?," I said, "I don't get it," knowing I probably wouldn't. "Here's the deal," Peter replied. "The person that you are assigned to for all time is directly proportional to how good a person you were in life. Frankly, I had to present some pretty good arguments to the Big Guy as to why you weren't bad enough to be assigned Subway Jarod" "OK, I guess I'll have to live with it. Guess I'll have to take up golf...." JS was really starting to sweat! Peter said, "JS, let me introduce you to Ms. Salma Hayek." "SALMA HAYEK!" I blurted. "How does JS rate her? I know he wasn't better than me! I mean, he even waffled about that street chick!". I was pretty pissed. "ATAC, it isn't a perfect system." Peter gently replied. "The guilty have to be punished, and Ms. Hayek just barely made it in."
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I was hoping that eternity with me would punishment for the DS. But I looked up Selma Hayek. I could live with those tits for eternity too. Thanks for the story dawg.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Did I forget the last part of the punishment? Oh, I'm sorry! For you it's look but don't touch for all eternity! Bwahahahahaha!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Ok you set me up for that one. But as long as I can touch myself while I look at her, it'll be ok.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Um, JS, remember that God frowns on masturbation. No touching yourself in heaven.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I like fucking beautiful women as much as any guy, but I fuck a lot of not so beautiful women too. To be honest, a lot of the not so pretty women are terrific in bed, while the hotties are no guarantee of a good time. I prefer I have an emotional connection to my partner over looks. Naturally is to have both looks and compatibility is best!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion