tuscl

Stripper Pole

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Was talking to a stripper the other day who installed a stripper pole in her house. Her mom was a stripper. She's a stripper. And she has three daughters. Who have a stripper pole in their house.

I love strippers and all that. And we need new talent each year. But still this struck me as very sad.

Anybody else ever heard of having a stripper pole in their house? That was a new one to me.

16 comments

• tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    You know how I know you're full of shit?You said" three daughters have a house".
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    TD, you strike me as a very angry person. Clearly what JS said was that this stripper (whose mother was a stripper) has 3 daughters and they live in a house with a stripper pole. JS may well be "full of shit", but this story hardly proves it. As I've pointed out before, you need to calm the fuck down.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @MrDeuce: Don't worry about TD. He's just upset because the object of his lust won't let TD suck his dick. He's apparently chasing some others now.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I knew some frat boys that had one in their living room. A few drunk girls put it to use, although never past getting down to their underwear.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I knew of a frat house that had a female stripper in the basement. At least she was there when I visited. :)
    no stripper pole though.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    I was getting a BBBJ recently from a stripper who babbled incessantly whenever my dick wasn't in her moth. She has a goal of getting a pole at home and says the bartender (a former dancer) has a pole at home. (Maybe named Wojikowsi?)
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I've known a couple strippers who had poles in their houses. Talk about taking your work home with you!
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I know a couple of strippers that have portable poles called X-Poles or something like that. They are pretty solid and a good quality temporary pole for those inpromptu stripper bashes that tend to happen on a moments notice at someone's home.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Yes, they sell portable poles and all. But to really do it right you also need the raised stage, and then especially on account of the 8" stripper shoes, you need more than an 8' ceiling.

I also like the way it is at the Sunnyvale Brass rail, with the stage being Plexiglas and having white fluorescent lights underneath. Stages can also be good places to use for subwoofer enclosures too.

I have plans to build my own "media and video taping room", rather like a home theater, but with some extras. I have thought these matters through.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/…
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    I've known several strippers who had poles in their homes. One girl had just started stripping when she got hers to practice pole tricks. That's the main reason they usually have them, not so that they can put on a show for people who come over.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    JS69: You betray a prejudice that dancing for horny old men is shameful. It's a viable business. If my daughter started dancing I can't say I'd be happy about it, but only because she'd be exposed to an unsavory environment: the other dancers. Drugs, a less than safe lifestyle and an utter disregard for coherence is a typical dancer state. If old men allowed her to bank significant money, there's no shame.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I love all da strippers. Except ROBs and Jerikson. But I draw the line at:

1. Direct or indirect exposure of the job to young children. A stripper with young girls should not have a stripper pole in her house.

2. I would never want my daughters to be strippers for the reason RS lists and many more. Sorry if that makes me a hypocrite but it's true.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    i do find it hypocritical when pl's dont want their children on the pole. thank about it. the ds is somebodys daughter.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    IF i had a daughter, i wouldnt want her on the pole either but i would accept it so long as shes a "clean" dancer.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I know one dancer that stopped shaving her pussy because she didn't want to have to explain to her daughter why she had more pubic hair than mommy.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I know all about the father of the DS. Name address job marriage relationships with children parenting style church faith etc. he's slightly younger than me, and it is completely and totally irrelevant. He'd probably shoot me if he knew what I do with his daughter. It's her choice, she's an adult. Except for my daughter. Hypocritical I know.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion