tuscl

Repeating The Same Mistake Twice

Tuesday, August 25, 2015 10:44 PM
The last time I saw her was about two years ago. Blond hair, tall, slender body, I would say any common Joe/Jose/Moron would definitely get enchanted with her lustful body and long hair. I really got attracted to her the first time I saw her but that was two years ago. She was not on my priority list and she just slowly disappeared into the background. Anyway, last Friday was probably the night we would get to see each other. By some random number and a roll of the dice, our paths would cross again. I was patronizing a dancer on stage, appreciating her beautiful body while my dollar bills adorned the rails with simple insightful arrangement. This dancer had an amazing body, I would literally suck her tits in a heartbeat, she's that pretty. When the set was over and she walked out of the stage. A new dancer came up the stage, as I was slowly putting back the chair and head away to following the dancer I was about to chase, I felt a tap on my shoulder and saw this dancer that I've never seen before. "Wha..." "It's me." Not a slightest clue who she was, a dancer I've seen before saying I know her. Then she said her name and all of a sudden it came back. My butt suddenly found the chair and there I was sitting there tipping again watching her dance. Inside my head I heard a voice saying that I should walk away because of some awkwardness that happened in the past. I decided to simply not answer her text messages and calls because she's been too aggressive on the hustle. But that night was different because it has been two years and it would be good to have a time to catch up on her. She asked me to stay with her and so I did say yes to that. We chatted about how she's been and how I was. She tried to open up the past and I said I lost my job and got unemployed, thus I couldn't afford to see her (a nice customer bullshit), blah blah blah. She bought it and that was it, she's good with that and I am just OK with how she would handle me. I know she's very skilled in the art of the hustle and after several years in this area I pretty much know what is coming to me. So I chose my words very carefully not to trigger anything that would make her suck my wallet. But oh my effing bro, my dick got in the middle again and messed everything up. I ended up getting a lapdance from her again. And boy she was good giving that to me. What the ___ it was so good I thought she really was in love with me. So she grabbed my phone and punched her number in and sent a text to her. "We are ON, dude. Come with me I'm not done with you yet" She said. It was dark there (smoking area), only the faint glow of the low voltage lights snooping on us. She pushed me to the wall and we started kissing. In my head ... "I'm going to regret this." But I'm going to enjoy this moment. Yes, baby. Kiss me good. She sent another text before I started writing this piece, now I know why I am writing this one because I seem to have never learned THE LESSON.

16 comments

• rh48hr
    9 years ago
    The little head had made the best of us do stupid shit. Hopefully your post provided some catharsis for you and you can avoid the drain on your wallet again if that is what you truly want.
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    I must admit she is very good at the pole. Probably belong to the top tier pole dancers that I've seen around here. I easily get mesmerized by it.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    And what pole are you talking about, alabegonz? ;-)
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I don't understand what the "mistake" is. A super hot stripper delivered during dances, gave you a little makeout session, then gave you her #. This sounds like high-fiving time man! Is it that she's a brilliant hustler? If you can get yourself under control, seems like you have a great time ahead of you.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    only a mistake if you regret it afterwards.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    Yea, I'm not seeing much of a mistake in your post OP.
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    It's a mistake, dude. I'm paying for that mistake now. Let me tell you, I was there again last night. All it took was just one text from her. So, I showed up. Found her dancing on stage and she gave me kisses right away the first two minutes we met. The way she talks, like it was from a Girlfriend who was talking to me. She was all over me that moment. That's a big mistake crossing paths with her that night, I knew it was going to go somewhere I would be vulnerable to her and I was so enchanted by her looks that I couldn't help it. Last night she asked me what I am going to do this weekend and all that bullshit, like I am buying that wholesale. I listened to her, just listening to how much she had matured and learned how to stay away from dudes (boyfriends) who basically has no money. She basically got into a huge debt supporting her boyfriend and she's done with that now, with a debt incurred of about $7,000.00 and she is still paying for that. She moved in to a new place and she wants me to go see her, help her move stuff. I dunno bro, I've been there in the same situation before with the CF. It smells like it's going to be a little different with a lot of the same. Thing though is my little head is smitten by her lustful body. Huge mistake, bro. My bad.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Hope everything works out bro.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I'd stay away. If you were less emotionally drawn to her I'd tell you to either help her move then try to fuck her for free as your reward (like she's a civvy) or negotiate an OTC price. But you're obviously emotionally involved. So stay away.
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    Thing though is I only go nuts and lose my sanity on a dancer is when she is acting like a girlfriend to me. Let me tell you, we were sitting in the smoking area, her legs on my lap, giving her the leg massage, listening to her about how her life. An awesome looking dancer sat beside us and started chatting. This dancer is smoking hot, perhaps a huge ton hotter than my dancer, and I would F her right that second if she pulls down her bikinis though, anyway. She was only chatting with her, not me. What the fuck, is she a lesbo acting jealous about me touching her girl? So my dancer stood without saying a word and walked away, she was holding my hand that time. Anyway, @ranukam, how you doing bro. About two months ago, I went ga-ga over this dancer at Rouge, her name starts with W- and ends with -e. She was so effing beautiful, we were talking about her and the bouncer also said she was a hot chick too. She doesn't work there now. I miss that B so much. Hope she is just working at another club, and you running into her new club in the past weeks, though.
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    @LW, good advice for me to take. Dude, this girl has been around, she's been to Vegas and other cities. She's been doing it for years now and she is very good at what she is doing. The odds for me landing this one on bed is probably close to a huge hustle game. I guess I'll have to succumb to my PL for one or two weeks more and then slowly walk away and disappear. But hear this one bro, she said she likes me and I would have gotten her if I didn't walk away like what I did last time. She also said, I should be nicer this time to her and treat her well because there is huge payoff for that. I'm going nuts!!!!
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    "catharsis" I feel much better now. Thanks!
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    The over-the-top emotional involvement is the mistake -- got it! Agree, that's a bad mistake.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Is this superman bizarro world where everything is the opposite. Kissing a hot Stripper is a mistake? Well Don Trump is leading the polls....
  • grinddawg
    9 years ago
    You are going to get played like a fiddle, young man. Should have listened to your initial instincts and walked away from the situation. "But hear this one bro, she said she likes me and I would have gotten her if I didn't walk away like what I did last time. She also said, I should be nicer this time to her and treat her well because there is huge payoff for that. I'm going nuts!!!!"
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    I think I know where I stand now. Last night I was falling in and out of sleep, answering text messages. We were kinda sending messages during the course of the whole night, from 12AM to 4AM. What happened there probably revealed what is going on inside her mind. Basically, we came to an understanding that we like each other and we are OK with going out to hang and have a 'little' and 'short' fun. Like she was not giving enough of it in the club, I would like to take it a 'little' farther than that. We agreed on certain days of the week when that window is open and in that window we are going to have fun. IMO, I really did want that to happen, but, there's a but clause in there that says I should know how much I am going to be charged. I don't want to get suckered and bled dry just because I took the bait and got caught with it. Our paths just crossed last Friday and here we are now in some kind of agreement/binding. I think I can afford to chill now. Relax a little bit, kick back and enjoy the weekend with my friends. She's going to be busy tonight working in the club. She's beautiful and can enchant a lot of hombres out there. I told her she doesn't need to support me, I have a job and I can support myself. It would be nice if I can have it for free though. She LOL'ed on that one.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion