Sunday, August 16, 2015 4:32 PM
Gonna start having these Ho's pay ME! lol,,, [view link]

25 comments

• 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Brilliant!
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Only a good career move if you don't mind pleasuring women of all shapes and sizes and ages. Just like strippers have to deal with PL's that are old, fat and ugly, not all women coming in for this service will be hot.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I would try this, but what if I rubbed a woman the wrong way?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Allan Harper did this [view link]
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Is there like, an instruction manual that shows where to rub them to make they squirm! lol
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @shailynn “Is there like, an instruction manual that shows where to rub them to make they squirm!” you’ve come to the right place here at TUSCL. and yes, you know that this pearl of wisdom comes from that gravy drinking basement dwelling intellectual giant who learned the answer on his make believe underground Mexican hat dancing circuit. it turns out that there is a special nerve in the human female that goes from the bottom of her stripper shoe shod feet, up the back side of her legs straight to her clit. all you have to do is rub the back of her leg directly behind her knee and she will go into uncontrollable orgasmic bliss this information is available only to members of California swinger clubs but good news my friend. you were secretly made a member just last night
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Just what would you do if a 200 pound girl wanted more than a massage? no thanks.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    I didn't know you could write fiction in a Yahoo! article. What other fiction they have? I hope they have one with ninja vs pirates!
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Why is everybody's first concern a 200 pound woman? Young hottie's need happy endings too.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I don't think most of the regular posters here could do this job. Or would want to do this job. Unless they had guarantees or assurances on the hotness of who they were servicing.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    This 200 lb women thing cracks me up. It's perfectly ok for a hot little spinner to offer services to a big fat slob of a guy, but when the tables are turned all of a sudden it's too gross to even consider? Do you think for a nanosecond that the hot little spinner is actually turned on by the lardass with the tiny dick laid out on her massage table? C'mon guys......grow up a little. It works both ways. It's a JOB fercrissakes. And props to all of the straight gals out there that are getting their groove on while at an MP.....it's about time.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    @lopaw because this is a male dominated website. This website caters to idolizing the sexy body of a woman. Being that THAT is the case and its male heavy, the general consensus on hotness is not 200 pounds thus not wanted by the patrons of the perv industry.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Why is it a crime for a man to get a "happy ending" but when a women does it, it's a feature film positive critic presentation that's perfectly ok?
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    @Estafador - well FWIW it's generally not wanted by the FEMALE patrons of the perv society either. My point was that the guys were starting to sound like the male version of the bitches over on SW. Not good. Not good at all.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Scat,I think Lopaw is talking about you.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    ^funny. yet some on here are convinced women want old farts 3 times their age but dont want to get paid to pleasure a 200 lb woman. NEWSFLASH, strippers feel the same way about you old farts as you do about 200 pound bitches.
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    NEWSFLASH, strippers feel the same way about every loser that goes to strip clubs to be near a female as you do about 200 pound bitches. ftfy
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    hmmm, made me think of a way to get mobbed by dancers at your local strip club, help arrange an over eaters anonymous meeting or something similar at your local strip club. If almost everyone looks like they weigh 300 lbs or more, you'll get a lot of attention from the dancers looking around for someone skinny. :) I just like the chairs to still work and not be flattened when I visit again or it might be interesting. I knew one guy who weighed over 350 and he broke chairs justby sitting down. He Actaully made my car tilt to the side when I gave him a ride. no one ever did that before. He could leg press something like 1000 pounds so he wasn't weak.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    doctorphil, well im young, buff and suave so... you sound like an old bitter fart.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Lopaw - I was not saying what I said from my perspective, I was saying it from a general perspective of what i think most guys on this site would think. I personally don't have the same hangups.
  • farmerart
    9 years ago
    Hats off to you, lopaw, for keeping it real here.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Personally I wouldn't enjoy giving a fat old lady a massage either, but if the pay is good I'd still do it. Yes the comparison to the whiny SW cunts was spot on.
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @chessmaster “doctorphil, well im young, buff and suave so...” ding, ding, ding! in a few short words you’ve articulated the basis behind the unfinished question. allow me to finsh it: “so” why the fuck do you have to pay skank ass ugly whores in a strip club when you should be spending your virile, buffed and suave youth swimming in young, beautiful, suave women out in the real world? ps. that is a rhetorical question by implication if you know what i mean
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    ^unfortunately I have a job that doesn't allow me to persue young beautiful suave women like I want. My job title might be the most unattractive job ever... So I find it easier and simpler to pay whores for the female attention I so desperately crave.
  • grinddawg
    9 years ago
    "Do you think for a nanosecond that the hot little spinner is actually turned on by the lardass with the tiny dick?" Ouch.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion