tuscl

Question for shadowcat

rickthelion
Straight outta tha NC, comin' atcha with an AK ready to steal your daughter. ROAR!!!
Since I'm planing a trip to the states to go all wildebeest on that dentist's ass I have a strip club question for you.

Mind you, I don't know what kind of cat you are, but I figure we felines have to stick together. You also appear to have an appreciation for the female hairless apes. So my question is this: do the female hairless apes ever complain about your penile spines when they satisfy you orally? I don't want to overreact if some female hairless ape loses her shit because her mouth is bleeding. I figure I'll tell her she's now a lioness to comfort her.

11 comments

• rickthelion
    9 years ago
    But I'm not going to comfort that damn dentist. Cecil may have been an Uncle Leo but he was still a LION. You hairless apes have declared war on us. Now it's wildebeest time for you assholes.

But don't worry. The lions will be your benevolent overlord once you surrender and we've killed and eaten the real assholes among you.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    To me, this sounds like @Dougster. It's the writing style.

SJG
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    He has style? More of an M.O.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    I don't know Rech! I like this guy! The idea of a strip club loving lion is brilliant! Yes, he's trolling, but he isn't being mean about it!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    I don't want to create unnecessary drama like I did when I asked whether others thought rickdugan trolling, but I still think he's saying things that trigger Dougster's responses!

I honestly can't remember how many of these comments I've read directly vs. second hand, but rickdugan seems to make comments that are intended to make Dougster respond. I mean really, Dougster keeps calling rickdugan gay and then rickdugan goes and talks about greasing managers and stroking managers! What's up with that!

I'll give him this, if he's trolling the whole greasing/stroking thing is brilliant! If not then rickdugan is pretty unconscious of what he is saying!
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    I thought juice at first but its for sure dougster.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Rick the Lion is the shit!

We all like to believe our pets have human like characteristics, well Rick the Lion is TUSCL's mascot!! Such a perfect fit for groveling mongerers!
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    The Eagles

Lion Eyes will be the theme song on TUSCL
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Did Rickthelion get shot and killed during a 2amer by a visiting dentist?
    hmmmmm. Haven't heard anything on the news yet.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago

Wimoweh Wimoweh Wimoweh
    Wimoweh Wimoweh Wimoweh
    Wimoweh Wimoweh Wimoweh
    Wimoweh Wimoweh Wimoweh
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion