tuscl

Time for Superbowl picks.

tumblingdice
South Carolina
Thursday, August 6, 2015 10:34 AM
Last year I picked the two conference winners,great,I'm gonna put that wad on the Seahawks.Then with 26 seconds and one yard to go Mrs Carroll has the biggest meltdown in SB history,ouch.Remember that Jordanian pilot that got burned alive by ISIS,I wish that was Pete Carroll. Anyway,Seahawks-Colts.

22 comments

• GoVikings
    9 years ago
    Packers vs Colts As talented as Seahawks roster is, it's not likely they're gonna make 3 straight Super Bowl appearances
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Chargers vs Colts
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    mikeya are you high?
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I must be, cuz I'm a Chargers fan
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Raiders take AFC west this year, lose first round in Playoffs. Colts beat Pitt to make it to SB Greenbay beats Dallas (again) Colts vs Greenbay. Greenbay for the Win
  • ime
    9 years ago
    Greenbay vs New England GB beats Seattle to Advance in a close one. NE beats Baltimore in a close one. Colts no chance unless they have homefield but i still think they lose because they are soft.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I hate the fucking Packers, but I won't mind watching them get smoked by Seattle in the NFC Championship, only to lose to the Steelers in the big dance.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Bears and jets.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    ime...you picked your own team...THATS BIAS!!!
  • RossVa
    9 years ago
    repeat of 76 - Dallas vs Denver
  • ime
    9 years ago
    @vikings ok here is a SB id like to see. Minn vs Buffalo teams who've never won a superbowl one though they've been to one. Screw cleveland, detroit, jacksonville and houston they dont deserve one for not even making it to the SB
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Another vote for Greenbay vs New England.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    RickyBoy....you picked your own team.....THAT'S BIAS!!!!
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Only if I don't believe that it will happen, but I do. :)
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    Bronco's vs packers
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    may be New England & Dallas but I'm still going to root for the Giants
  • pensionking
    9 years ago
    Green Bay v Baltimore (I hate the fucking Packers and Patriots)
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    chessmaster: Bears???? If we win 7 games it will be a miracle. We won 5 games last year so 6 would be an improvement.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    GoVikings nailed it Packers-Colts
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    Bengals beat the Seahawks by 20! Of course if were talking real football and not Madden football I would go Seahawks over Colts.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    @twentyfive: I'll believe Dallas when I see it. I don't trust Romo not to through an interception during a key game changing drive. He reminds me a lot of Drew Bledsoe. Incredible when he was on with a cannon of an arm, but also with a tendency towards poor judgment at key moments.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    true but occasionally Dallas can be brilliant I still root for the Giants have for decades and new England is hard to bet against
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion