Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Time for Superbowl picks.

tumblingdice

South Carolina

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Last year I picked the two conference winners,great,I'm gonna put that wad on the Seahawks.Then with 26 seconds and one yard to go Mrs Carroll has the biggest meltdown in SB history,ouch.Remember that Jordanian pilot that got burned alive by ISIS,I wish that was Pete Carroll.

Anyway,Seahawks-Colts.

Replies (22)Latest

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

Packers vs Colts

As talented as Seahawks roster is, it's not likely they're gonna make 3 straight Super Bowl appearances

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Chargers vs Colts

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

mikeya are you high?

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I must be, cuz I'm a Chargers fan

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Raiders take AFC west this year, lose first round in Playoffs. Colts beat Pitt to make it to SB

Greenbay beats Dallas (again)

Colts vs Greenbay. Greenbay for the Win

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Greenbay vs New England

GB beats Seattle to Advance in a close one. NE beats Baltimore in a close one.

Colts no chance unless they have homefield but i still think they lose because they are soft.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

I hate the fucking Packers, but I won't mind watching them get smoked by Seattle in the NFC Championship, only to lose to the Steelers in the big dance.

S
Supremeruler
•

Bears and jets.

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

ime...you picked your own team...THATS BIAS!!!

Profile picture for RossVa
RossVa
•

repeat of 76 - Dallas vs Denver

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

@vikings ok here is a SB id like to see.

Minn vs Buffalo teams who've never won a superbowl one though they've been to one. Screw cleveland, detroit, jacksonville and houston they dont deserve one for not even making it to the SB

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

Another vote for Greenbay vs New England.

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

RickyBoy....you picked your own team.....THAT'S BIAS!!!!

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

Only if I don't believe that it will happen, but I do. :)

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

Bronco's vs packers

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

may be New England & Dallas but I'm still going to root for the Giants

Profile picture for pensionking
pensionking
•

Green Bay v Baltimore (I hate the fucking Packers and Patriots)

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

chessmaster: Bears???? If we win 7 games it will be a miracle. We won 5 games last year so 6 would be an improvement.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

GoVikings nailed it

Packers-Colts

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

Bengals beat the Seahawks by 20!

Of course if were talking real football and not Madden football I would go Seahawks over Colts.

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

@twentyfive: I'll believe Dallas when I see it. I don't trust Romo not to through an interception during a key game changing drive. He reminds me a lot of Drew Bledsoe. Incredible when he was on with a cannon of an arm, but also with a tendency towards poor judgment at key moments.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

true but occasionally Dallas can be brilliant I still root for the Giants have for decades and new England is hard to bet against

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement