tuscl

4 strippers in 4 days

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
I fucked 4 different strippers in the last 4 days. I think that is a record for me. Have you guys done more?

15 comments

• Clackport
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I guess those senior citizen discounts come in handy
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I fucked 4 strippers last night. I was pumping the 5th one when my alarm rang.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

It was past my bedtime. So I could only do 3 in 3 days, dammit... Sucks getting old. lol.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Four in four days? Nope, can't say that I have. I think I might have done four in the same week a few times.

There were a few years when my wife and I had see every day, even after kids came along. Days gone by for both of us.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    Good one motorhead I hate it when that happens. The most I've done is two in one night without an alarm clock !
  • silkypants
    9 years ago
    More girls but never four days. I am a binge strip clubber but after three days I am usual ready to go home.

Good job Jack. Was it a different club each night?
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Me? One at a time.
    Variety can be cool,
    I prefer focus.
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    Not saying they were strippers, but the most women I have done in a four day time frame was 6. Most recent was 3 in two days.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Jealousy is pathetic.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Back in the 70's I use to vacation for a week in Acapulco 3 or 4 times a year. I got laid once or twice every night by strippers/prostitutes.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    The best I've done is two strippers in two days. Gonna have to save up my pennies.
  • grand1511
    9 years ago
    Hey, only 53 more days to go to top Joe DiMsggio's streak
  • magicrat
    9 years ago
    I did 2 ITC in one afternoon. Best I've got.

• ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    If only we were privy to the battles, negotiations, and alliances made and betrayed among the 4 armies of crotch crabs. Probably more exciting than Game of Thrones.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion