Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

4 strippers in 4 days

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

I fucked 4 different strippers in the last 4 days. I think that is a record for me. Have you guys done more?

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

Lol

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I guess those senior citizen discounts come in handy

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I fucked 4 strippers last night. I was pumping the 5th one when my alarm rang.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

It was past my bedtime. So I could only do 3 in 3 days, dammit... Sucks getting old. lol.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Four in four days? Nope, can't say that I have. I think I might have done four in the same week a few times.

There were a few years when my wife and I had see every day, even after kids came along. Days gone by for both of us.

Profile picture for jestrite50
jestrite50
•

Good one motorhead I hate it when that happens. The most I've done is two in one night without an alarm clock !

Profile picture for silkypants
silkypants
•

More girls but never four days. I am a binge strip clubber but after three days I am usual ready to go home.

Good job Jack. Was it a different club each night?

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Me? One at a time. Variety can be cool, I prefer focus.

Profile picture for rl27
rl27
•

Not saying they were strippers, but the most women I have done in a four day time frame was 6. Most recent was 3 in two days.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Jealousy is pathetic.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Back in the 70's I use to vacation for a week in Acapulco 3 or 4 times a year. I got laid once or twice every night by strippers/prostitutes.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

The best I've done is two strippers in two days. Gonna have to save up my pennies.

Profile picture for grand1511
grand1511
•

Hey, only 53 more days to go to top Joe DiMsggio's streak

Profile picture for magicrat
magicrat
•

I did 2 ITC in one afternoon. Best I've got.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

If only we were privy to the battles, negotiations, and alliances made and betrayed among the 4 armies of crotch crabs. Probably more exciting than Game of Thrones.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement