tuscl

Your First SC ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Thursday, July 30, 2015 3:32 PM
1) the first one you ever went to (name; location) and what year 2) the one that made you a regular SCer (name; location) – and what year was that

34 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    1) Solid Gold (North Miami Beach, FL) – now called Dean's Gold – first visit 1991 but did not become a regular SCer 2) Baby Dolls (Dallas, TX) – 2000 – became hooked after that
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    - De Ja Vu Showgirls in Minneapolis in 2009. I was in town for the weekend for my first live Vikings game. That was my first strip club and I went with a buddy who I also went to the game with - Paper Moon in Richmond, VA in 2010
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I don't remember the first one I stepped into, in my college years. I vividly remember the one that started me on the journey to SC monger. A buddy of mine had gone up to San Francisco, and the next day he's tell me he went to a strip club, and he spent $90. I was incredulous. "What. The. FUCK. Did you spend $90 on at a strip club?!" There's this thing called lap dances -- the girls sit on your lap and wiggle around. No shit! We went up together the next week, to New Century Theater, which back then was still independent, and trying to be competitive with Mitchell Brothers. $5 lapdances, although a couple of months later that went up to $10, and within a year $20. I could be misremembering, but it felt to me like lapdance prices quadrupled in incredibly short time.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ what year was that Subra?
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    1. My first strip club: The Cretaceous Club--One million years BC [view link] 2. The club that made me a regular: Flight Club (Inkster, MI), 2009
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Papi, I can only guess, I think it was around '89ish
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    First club I ever walked into was Bud's Tavern on Lafayette Rosd not far from the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. I think it was 1982. It was nothing more than a neighborhood dive bar that had dancers.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    1.) I can't remember the name, but it when I was stationed in Japan back in 2006. I was 18 years old. It was a topless club in the heart of a entertainment/red light district called Roppongi which is right outside Tokyo. I had about 50,000 yen and blew it all in less than an hour. 2.) Body Shop, San Diego. 2011. At the time, Tijuana was completely off limits to military personnel due to the massive violence and this was the only club that provided mileage and extras at relatively cheap prices (in comparison to other San Diego clubs).
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    *2005, not 2006
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    1) Deja Vu Showgirls in San Diego 1999 18 freshman year 2) Buck Wilds (now closed) DTLA 2013 Started getting paid like I was pos'to be. My first big boy pay check went to this club, kept going sporadically until it closed. Then really sorts stopped until the following year when I moved to the Southeast. Now I'm there once a week (or more)
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    1) Classic Cat Showbar, Nashville, TN. It was Halloween Night 1991. 2)The Watering Hole, Cornersville, TN. Around 99-2000
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    I don't remember the name. I know it was a strip club in Windsor, Canada (drinking age was 19 in Canada vs 21 in the U.S.). And it was in the late 80's. Not sure what year. My misspent youth is kind of s blur...
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    1) The Wild Goose - Inglewood, CA....circa 2003 2) see above.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Cloud Nine Route 110 Farmingdale L.I. , N.Y. just south of the Amusement Park also on Route 110 the year I couldn't tell you but it was a long, long time ago one of those dancers gave me a bbbj at a friends bachelor party and I was hooked for life like an addict
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    1) It was a place in Ft. Erie, Canada, in 1978. I don't remember the name, and none of the ones listed there now rings a bell. I got fairly smashed, so I'm not surprised I can't remember, if I even ever knew it. 2) See #1.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I don't remember names. first club visit was in the 90's in NC. a club in Fayetteville got me to be a regular. free pizza and free admission passes for almost a year just about every visit and after a month or two or so, one dancer wanted to extend the night with me after the club closed at 2 am. free cover, free pizza, and topless girls for almost a year hooked me.
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    Baby Dolls (Dallas, TX) - 2012 - Used boxing PPV as an excuse to go to a strip club Cabaret Royale (Dallas, TX) - 2012 - A dancer showed me her pussy. I was hooked.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    "The Blue Fox" Tijuana, MX, 1961. See my article. There used to be bumper stickers saying "Eat at the Blue Fox".
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    My first SC visit was in 1985 to a club in San Antonio. Cannot remember the name but today it's called Tiffany's Cabaret. Expensive, no touching allowed. It was 27 years before I stepped into another SC. The SC visit that hooked my was that second ever visit. TDs Gold in Albuquerque. Not as expensive, probably because I was making more money than years earlier, and now you could touch the dancers and they offered lap dances. Took very little time to get hooked.
  • farmerart
    9 years ago
    1. Honey's - Everett, WA..........April, 2010 2. Same as above, though I never had a return visit to Honey's. The possibilities presented by Honey's turned me into a monger.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    1. First strip club: Club 81 here in Grand Farce, ND, circa 1982. A couple guys I gamed with dragged me there. Considering it was a dive bar that gave dive bars a bad name, it really didn't impress me, even though I went a second time all by myself on my 21st birthday. Had an even less enjoyable time. 2. Club that got me hooked? Wow, tough to say. During my time in the Air Force ('86-'90), I was making somewhat regular trips to Winnipeg and to the Twin Cities for the strip clubs and massage parlors. Almost 30 years later, I can still easily picture one nude dancer in a dive bar attached to a hotel (something Motor Inn); she had a tight little skier body, waist-length blonde hair, tan from head to toe, and a smile that almost knocked me off my feet. Sadly, I only saw her the one time. In the Twin Cities, the Roaring '20s (now a parking lot) always caught my attention, I think largely because the dancers would try to get me to buy a bottle of champagne for $50 and go to the back with them. I was more of a pauper then than now and ATMs weren't around yet, so I always had to decline. I remember one street barker in front of Augie's Doggies pissed me off when he shouted, "You like girls?" and then grabbed my arm. I wrenched myself free and headed across the street, determined NOT to go in there. But I think the one that grabbed and kept my attention was Solid Gold (later Schieks and now Downtown Cabaret). A very upscale atmosphere (without a lot of the price back then) and lots of beautiful women who would not only talk to this geek and treat him like a human being but would get down to their thongs for him (for a meager $10/dance at that time). Sure, it was all air dances at that time, but they were still fun air dances for this loser.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    1. Admiral Theater in Chicago in 1994. My friend from my high school days wanted to see a strip club and that was the one that advertised in the Sun-Times, so that was it. 2. It's either the now-closed Lariat Club in Fremont, NE or Shakers in Waverly, NE in about 1996 or 1997. That was when I was still new to Nebraska. I had made a few visits to the Lariat before someone at work told me about Shakers. I loved the dancers at the Lariat, but Shakers was the first place I went to with nude lap dances. I tended to put them on an equal plain back then, although the Lariat dropped off long before it closed.
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    1. Don't know the name of the club but it was in Ft Lauderdale around 1982 2. Pretty much only club while travelling so never been a regular anywhere
  • magicrat
    9 years ago
    1. Tattletales in Atlanta, GA, early 80's...stage tipping only as I recall...there may have been table side air dances 2. Leather and Lace Charlotte, early-mid 90's..$5 table dances and the dancer brushed her nipples across my lips. Didn't take much!
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    1. Parkway Tropics in Grand Rapids, mid-80s. Went for a bachelor party. Nothing exciting. 2. Wild Mustang (now Toy Chest) in Detroit, 1994. Got my first lap dances. Went back once or twice, then moved on to BT's in Dearborn, then Trumpp's, then Playhouse in Romulus where I became sort of a regular.
  • minnow
    9 years ago
    1) Some hole in the wall club in Daytona Beach that was actually a X-rated theater that had topless waitress(es?). 1973 2) I'll credit several clubs for breaking certain thresholds in this area. a. For a meaningful degree of regularity, Probably Bottoms Up, Ft Lauderdale, early 1980's. (Defunct since the 90's) b,c. A significant (and sustained) income increase during Bush 1's presidency saw a proportionate increase in club going. Mons Venus- Tampa, 1990, was the first time that a stripclub became a major driver in choosing a vacation destination. Brads Brass Flamingo, Indianapolis , 1992, was the first club that I drove out of my way to visit (like 2 hours). The OH club scene was worse than it was today.
  • eyeamlong
    9 years ago
    I can't remember the name of the first one ,,Location , Corner of Peachtree & 10 street Atlanta, Year 1975 on my 21th birthday.....One made me a regular, Foxy Lady, Atlanta 1986
  • saer
    9 years ago
    First one was Trixie's in Louisville, KY 'round about 1994
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @saer: Back when they still had some of the hottest girls in Louisville, even better than PT's most nights, and they had no problem strutting around the place totally naked? Even if there *was* no touching except in the overpriced VIP, and no sex anywhere, the eye candy was stupendous. Yeah, those were the days. :)
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    The Jungle, Phoenix AZ. 1989 Then Deja Vu, Union Twp. Ohio just outside Cincinnati (now closed) made me a PL.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    1) My first strip club was called the Tingel-Tangel (really!) in Cologne, Germany in 1978. I went with a college buddy who was visiting me over there.. I think it was kind of a burlesque theater and the dancers wore those pasties that they twirl around. AFAIK there were no lap dances. 2) As soon as I moved back to the U.S. in 1994 from a number of years overseas, I started checking out strip clubs around Indiana and Illinois. The first, believe it or not, was Sixth Avenue Dancers in Terre Haute, IN. However, the club that made me a regular was the Silver Bullet in Urbana, IL, which offered $10 lap dances that ended orgasmically with surprising regularity (and still do, though they now cost $15). From the first such occurrence in the mid 90s, I was hooked. Technically my first happy ending in a strip club was from an unsolicited over-the-pants HJ during a lap dance at the long-defunct Club Zeus on the south side of Indianapolis.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Thanks for replying to the thread – it was an interesting walk thru history – I guess shadow takes the prize for “been there done that” b/f any of us!!!
  • farmerart
    9 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Yeah, seems that the horny old bugger started going to clubs when he was about 12. My first strip club visit didn't come until I was 61.
  • azdd
    9 years ago
    1. Bourbon Street Circus, Phoenix, AZ - 1982 2. Bourbon Street Circus, Phoenix, AZ - 1982
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion