tuscl

Dayshift vs nighshift

Clackport
Washington
This topic has been discussed many times before, and I used to prefer night shift, but now I prefer day shift (4-6pm is when I go).

At night two of my favorite local clubs have pretty looking dancers, but the mileage is limited because the bouncers keep peeking their head in. During the day at these two clubs, there aren't as many hotties, but the lapdances are much more enjoyable and private, because there's no bouncers checking in (mostly because usually there's no bouncers at that time day). So you might have to search a little harder for a girl you like during the day, but the end result will be much more enjoyable as opposed to the night.

I also like that at daytime you can talk to the dancers more, and the hustle isn't as much because there's not a lot going on. Also on stage the dancer will show you more attention because you'll probably be one of a few people tipping her on stage. At night the tip rail will be full of customers. Also during the day the drinks will be cheaper.

Night shift will have more girls and hotter girls, but I give all the other advantages to day shift.

My two cents.

20 comments

• twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I also prefer day shift for many of the reasons you listed plus if you have a favorite day shift girl she usually is free for otc club evenings
  • azdd
    9 years ago
    Ranukam, I don't know if you've moved to Phoenix yet, but there you will find day shift, especially at the HiLiter to be a magical place, usually with more and hotter girls working than on night shift. Several other clubs are well known for having better day shifts than the night crew.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    The most talked about club on this board is Follies and it is definitely the day shift that is the reason for it.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    My faves all work days
    Nightime is too much hustle
    Afternoons are bliss.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Dayshift is preferred for the stated reasons. But the 4-6pm timeframe is too close to shift change so I prefer going in around 2pm-3pm to make sure that I get to see the full dayshift before the day girls start heading out.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    11 AM or noon is preferred before any other pl dumps their load and saliva all over my favorite's titties.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I'm a dayshifter also. Like sclvr, I, too, prefer earlier than 4-6pm -- not because of the impending shift change, but because that's right around the time guys start getting off work and the customer/dancer ratio starts going in the wrong direction again. Of course, even the dayshift "busy" time is still far better ratio, and far lower hustle, than a nightshift. But I prefer the dead zones -- on dayshift, 1pm-4pm (nightshift 7pm-10pm is similar, and you do get slower hustle during those times, but it's still populated by high-hustle nightshift girls, so it's not quite the same).
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    To me the upside far outweighs the downside. Day clubbing rules !
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Count me in as a day shifter too.

Night time (weekends especially) are just too crazy and hustle oriented.

Day time it's more laid back and you can actually talk to a girl for a while to get a feel for what she is like. I prefer to talk over s couple drinks before heading to VIP if I'm interested in her sales pitch...
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I prefer 4-6, because it's just way too slow for me before then. I like it mellow, but not slow to the point where there's only 4 dancers but they outnumber the customers at a 2:1 ratio.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    ran: horses for courses, no worries. I LOVE being the only guy -- or one of only 3 or 4 customers -- at the club, I love how my ATF and the other girls treat me. And believe me, both your ATF and the other girls totally notice that you're there consistently during the super-slow times and consistently spending: they know, and are jealous, that the girls at my table are always making money when everyone else is sitting around, and they compete for a spot there. And this goes triple when I bring my buddies -- girls who get a seat at our table make money during slow times, the rest of the girls have to wait until 4. But that's just my thing
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Here its literally night and day. I've never had a bouncer interrupt anything during the day. Night? Sometimes a good grind gets a light scolding.

But night shift has more hotter girls. It's fun to see naked girls and stage tip without buying dances.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Just out of curiosity how big is the income difference between day & night shift
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    yeah as long as you can find girls you like during the day-shift it can be great for the reasons you stated, ranukam

this is a topic I'm more indifferent about; but if I had to pick; sure, I prefer day shift too
  • Dolfan
    9 years ago
    They both have their merits, I mix it up depending on mood. The night visits tend to be more about a party atmosphere, having some drinks with friends while there's hot naked girls roaming about. During the day, its less about the party and friends and more focus on on that naked girl and ignoring the other people roaming about.

At a fair amount of clubs around here if not most of them, the night girls aren't inherently hotter than the day girls. In some cases the day girls are hotter. I do see differences in attitudes you mention pretty consistently though. There's always a few drive by "wanna dance" girls during the day & a few with slower paced hustles at night, but generally dayshift is more mellow and intimate.

I don't really find one better than the other, just different.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Day shift for me as well.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @AZDD- I had a bit of a setback, hopefully I'll be in AZ by next year.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Yeah – at first most of us probably start SCing at night; but the more we SC and start putting some dayshift visits under out belt; the more we become exposed to the advantages of dayshift and we may even start to prefer it.

Often times; the club turns more into a party club at night whereas it is more of a traditional strip club on dayshift; IMO.

But there is the caveat that in areas with not a lot of SC action going on; dayshift is often very lacking and maybe not worth it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I normally prefer the 4 pm or after dayshift visit b/c in the dives I visit I tend to see more girls at that time than earlier in the day – IDK if they come it a bit later; or are hiding in the DR waiting for the after-work 4 pm crowd.

In my neck of the woods dayshift typically ends at 8 pm; but sometimes the dancers start dissapearing a bit after 7 pm if the club is not too full (I guess they just want to chill for a while in the DR and call it a day).

Although post 4 pm is my preferred time; as Subraman mentioned it can start getting more competitive custy-wise after that time; so if I'm really hard-up for dances and really really want attention; I may go around 3 pm if I can make it – but this depends on how jumping the particular club is on dayshift and also what day of the week (e.g. Fr dayshift can often be much busier than Mo/Tu dayshift).

e.g. I actually dayshift SCed yesterday (Su) and arrived at da club around 5:00 pm – club was only about 1/4 full and I was a BMISC (Big Man In Strip Club) and was getting a lot of attention – past 6 pm club became 3/4 full and I found myself sitting alone for longer stretches while other PLs were locking down my hos.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Most of the time I SC I go b/c I want to get my freak on – i.e. get lots of dances; and at $5/floor-dance at the black dives I visit I can afford to keep myself occupied getting dances for the duration of my visit – for this type of visit; dayshift works very well for me b/c of the lower custy-competition (big fish in small pond) – for visits where I just wanna chill, kill some time; and not be in the house; I may prefer a busy nightshift where I can blend in the background and sorta people watch and just enjoy the more vibey atmosphere.

Dayshift dancers seem to be more about their job; often are more experienced; they are there to make their $$$ and try doing so by showing you a good time – nightshift dancers are often younger and less experienced; may only dance part-time; are sometimes more in a party mood (getting drunk and eating shit) - i.e. I often feel I get better and more professional treatment sorta speak from the dayshift girls.

In my particular situation; the 2 black dives I visit the most IMO actually have better dancers on dayshift – I couldn't figure out why and thought it may just be my imagination since one would assume the dancers would prefer the nightshift b/c supposedly that is where the $$$ is -but in speaking to some of the dancers; they say they don't like working at night b/c it gets too ghetto and with young dudes walking in and not spending any $$$ but still grabbing on the girls and wanting to talk to them; the dayshift dancers say they prefer and actually do better on dayshift with the older custies that go in there and spend $$$ instead of going in there to party.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion