tuscl

Founder BAN SJG

ime
Fuck Joe Biden
in this thread SJG talks about premeditated rape of sleeping women
https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

Get this scumbag the fuck off of here. Extras are one thing but raping women in their sleep and holding onto there wrists when the awaken startled (because they are being raped) is another. Fuck I thought he was just a weird but he is a fucking scumbag.

40 comments

• rockstar666
    9 years ago
    If you're in bed with a girl you already fucked, isn't consent implied?
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Shit. I just read that post by him. You're right, IME, he is a fucking scumbag and, not only should he be banned, he should get locked up.

Fucking women without their consent is rape, pure and simple and cowardly. Reminds me too much of a thread Player11 posted in, where a buddy of his would drug dancers and rape them bareback in the VIP, then brag to Player about the trail of knocked-up strippers he left behind.

These clowns need to get thrown in jail.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Rockstar, not when she's asleep. She isn't aware of the impending act in any way, shape or form, so she can't consent.
  • ime
    9 years ago
    Exactly phantom
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Rockstar666,I knew you were trouble when I read your name.Put your daughter in that situation.You fucking Libtards have got to grow the fuck up.You claim your wife is a lawyer,don't you mean Public Defender?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Leave my troll alone. He was talking about a girl that you are already in bed with, that you've already had sex with, and are sleeping with. I read it and replied cause there was no hint of rape or anything of the kind.
  • ime
    9 years ago
    JS69 you better go reread it. Holding her wrists while you try to penetrate her when she is asleep so you can control her when she wakes up startled has rape written all over it. Also it doesn't mean that just because you had sex earlier that it is ok to try to fuck her again when she is asleep and can't say yes or no.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Yeah right tuscl is now a forum for treating women in a sexually respectful manner. I'll keep that in mind. You might want to keep in mind that many people, including most women, would have the same opinion of you and everyone on here that you expressed about SJG.

Maybe what he said can reasonably be understood in two different ways. Nobody has ever accused SJG of being a role model when it comes to clarity of the written word. But I did not and still don't interpret it as anything like rape.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Yeah. That's fucked up.

I've NEVER had to hold a girl down. The girls come on to me and want me, not the other way around.

That's seriously fucked up. Not cool.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    JS, you never read much of his posts have you? All about control and not taking no for an answer. Probably cuz of the badge on his chest. He also professed admiration for some serial killer's approach.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Well I really didn't think anybody ever read most of SJG's posts. What I've read which isn't a lot, is usually about romancing sex workers. He always seems to me to be wanting to treat them with an insane degree of respect, like they are potential girlfriends. Only kissing them, not asking for sex, just talking to them. That and washing cars and dancing with them at tables in Mexican bars. But no I don't read most of his stuff.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Another example. Jestrite posts about being turned on by a 16 year old. I and everybody else chime in sympathetically. Except SJG who says we shouldn't be talking about women under 18 in a sexual manner. SJG has more issues than most, but I've always understood him to be a lot more respectful to women than most of us. I've given him shit lots of times for refusing to seek sex from sex workers.

In any event I'm done debating and defending SJG (unless of course he wants to start paying my hourly rate for a continued defense). Dougster can jump in now if he wants to.

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Yeah – what SJG described does sound creepy/dark.

I read the comments on this thread b/f reading what SJG had written; so I was not sure what the exact circumstances were – as far as I'm concerned all is fair b/w lovers.

But penetrating her and holding down her wrists while she is asleep is a bit much and I doubt most women would find that desirable – and he himself admits it's kinda creepy when he expects them to wake up startled.

Before reading his comment – I thought it may have been something along the lines of for example when a chick starts giving you a BBBJ while you are sleeping and then you wake up and “wow what a feeling” - so maybe if it was something along those lines (i.e. you going down on her while she is sleeping and she waking up to that) that may not be too bad; but penetrating/fucking her while she's asleep is a bit much.
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    "isn't consent implied?"

her lips said no but her eyes said yes? something like that?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I agree with PhantomGeek. That is very creepy. Fuck sjlooser
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Get this scumbag the fuck off of here. Extras are one thing but raping women in their sleep and holding onto there wrists when the awaken startled (because they are being raped) is another. Fuck I thought he was just a weird but he is a fucking scumbag."

Agreed! If something went down exactly as described in san_jose_guy's post it is seriously non-brilliant!

However, san_jose_guy has never struck me as an advocate of rape or even a misogynist and he is an oddball! So I'm inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt!

san_jose_guy you're not actually advocating fucking women without having consent are you?

No consent = rape = criminal act = seriously non-brilliant!
  • ime
    9 years ago
    JS69 has smoked himself stupid it now seems.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I spent a getaway weekend with a g/f a while ago, and she'd give me a BJ when I was sleeping. Was I raped? I suppose it depends on the relationship. With a new girl, especially a dancer, you never know how they'll react. With civi g/f's I've always felt consent was implied because we were already having sex. Now if she wasn't in the mood and said no, then that's different.

SJG's story is somewhat different because he's a stranger to them and it is scary for women to be forced to do anything sexual. I'm not defending his behavior, but rather saying circumstances are everything. I think the liberal PC age we live in has confused sexual relations beyond all common sense.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    ^^^If SJG was talking about living out a rape fantasy with an established sex partner (and that was sorta hard to interpret in his writing, but he did mention talking to them about it first) then there's nothing wrong with what he said.

But otherwise, its creepy
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Gee, thanks for making me log out to read a San Jose Guy post. *double yawn*
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    the bitches on sw would claim sexual assualt and /or rape no doubt. now would a regular stripper(not a civilian) consider that rape? i personally wouldnt do it even to a sex worker but if their ok with it...
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    oh yeah, i guess i should add im in the "thats creepy" category.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    "Everything written on this site should be considered a work of fiction."
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @shadowcat, you being a font of all TUSCL knowledge should be able to answer this.

wasn’t there another sick twisted sexual predator on TUSCL some years back that got deleted after some real life shit?
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    maybe san_jose_guy should do like zipman68 tried to do and reinvent himself with a new TUSCL identity yet still reflecting his true nature. in zipman68’s case it was 4got2wipe. i suggest san_jose_guy go with 4got2ask
  • deogol
    9 years ago
    4got2ask - that's a good one!
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @deogol “4got2ask - that's a good one!”

i doubt any of his victims would find it very amusing
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    roses are red
    violets are blue
    san_jose_guy is a psycho rapist nut job
    and now he wants to be bat shit crazy female too

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…
  • TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    Correct!
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    TUSCL is becoming a circle jerk of trolls!

SJG
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Everything written on this site should be considered a work of fiction.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    :)

But I have had good experiences making second entries with women while they sleep, and then letting them awaken. This is not fiction.

I wouldn't do it unless I knew it was okay, and that she was sleeping because that was what she was waiting for.

They always awaken right away. Not actually intending to engage in any thrusting with them while they sleep.

The point is just to enter them, and then let them awaken.

Some of the regular TUSCL posters must have very little experience with civilian GF's. Otherwise they would not find this strange.

My original inspiration for this comes from Margaret Attwood's largely autobiographical novel "Cat's Eye".

I have had some who have made it clear that when they are with me they want me to fuck them as many times as possible. It is just there way of trying to advance the relationship, by giving of themselves 100%.

I regret that it was not one of these that I ended up knowing long term.

This is not fiction. :)

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/…

Humble Pie, Catfish Blues
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ryf08xeP…
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    @SJG Just be quiet with this, you're not helping your cause.

It's never OK to penetrate anybody without their consent. Someone that is asleep cannot consent. Since you're a guy, it's like if you were asleep and were woken up by something entering your butthole. Not cool.

Being awaken by a blow job is totally different and OK with me, lol.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    In some situations consent can be presumed, so long as one doesn't take it too far.

In Margaret Attwood's largely autobiographical novel "Cat's Eye", the 22yo protagonist has been taken to the home of her 50ish Studio Art Professor, and they are getting ready to sleep. He tells her not wear something she is starting to put on. I think it was under panties.

He explains himself, "Sometimes I might enter you without first waking you."

In the novel the character shows no objection to this, and she complies with his request.

When I have done it in real life, it always goes over real well, at that time, and in the morning too.

When I have teasingly suggested such, phrasing it just like above, at our local strip clubs, it always gets a good reaction. Same at AMPs too.

There is a degree of Submission and Dominance play in all human relations, especially the sexual.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/

John Mayall
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKcmDCPC…
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Nice to see this bumped, fuck that douche Lloyd Schoene kick his ass to the curb.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago

LOL. This thread is at least a triple bump. I didn't bother to open the link that was bumped.
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    I'm actually shocked he has t been banned yet. A testament to tolerance provided by fellow tuscl members and Founder.

This is likely the only forum to allow a guy like SJG to participate.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Yeah... I've seen this referred to in other threads, but this is the first time I've seen the source thread.

What he describes has a high likelihood of being classified as rape unless the woman explicitly tells you that she enjoys and wants this type of sexual play. Previous consensual sex does not imply consent to sexual contact while a person is asleep or unconscious.

Anyone who has doubts can test this in court... see how that works out for you.

If nothing else, it's creepy as fuck. This should surprise no one.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion