tuscl

FBI finds 9 discarded Trump military mail-in ballots in PA

ime
Fuck Joe Biden
Thursday, September 24, 2020 1:50 PM
The Democrats are wasting no time rigging the election. We know that fraud is the only way Biden can win, the Democrats have telegraphed their play for months and are wasting no time. It is insane the US cannot have a fair election. [view link] The FBI and the Pennsylvania State Police, investigating reports of issues with mail-in ballots at the Luzerne County Board of Elections in Pennsylvania, have recovered a number of discarded military ballots. The U.S. Department of Justice on Thursday announced the findings of their ongoing inquiry. According to the DOJ, officials recovered nine military ballots so far, all of which were cast in support of Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump.

51 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Up to now the Dems have tried everything possible to get rid of Trump and no-doubt in my mind there will be fraud; it's only a matter of how much. The Dems are already trying to set it up - they are preempting it by already making claims Trump won't leave office if he loses that way if there's evidence of fraud and Trump fights it the Dems are gonna say "see we told you he wouldn't leave".
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    The dems hate the military and have been pulling shit like this for years. I recall when algore / Bush 2 faced off the Florida vote was close and overseas military ballots made a difference for Bush. The gore bunch wanted a recount but wanted all military votes thrown out.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    This is disgusting. Not surprising, just disgusting.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    First evidence of electoral fraud by Democrats. Fire up those $2,000.00 per hour attorneys.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Tinfoil hat time.....
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Winex dumbass didn’t even wanna vote for trump. His ass admitted he had no other choice and just did it, knowing how bad trump is. Then he follows his kkklan on here around and dickrides 😂. Shoulda voted Harambe my guy. A dead gorilla could run this country better.
  • profsmash
    4 years ago
    If you think the Trump administration isn't doing anything and everything they can to win regardless of legality, you haven't been paying attention these last four years. The number of his allies and friends that got him to the white house that have not been convicted is only scratching the surface
  • ime
    4 years ago
    Really, seems that we are just scratching the surface of the corruption of the prior administration. Obama was the most corrupt president in history, and democrats are already getting caught cheating. Leftists love to project their crimes onto the other party.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @ChickenShit - if preferring another candidate over Trump makes me a dumbass, what are you?
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    I’m smartuh den u I kno det. Ur an autistic old following ass loser. Get a mind of your own.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    so ChickenShit, did the Secret Service pay you a visit yet?
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    There are like literally no facts about anything here except they found 9 ballots, and the local county people opened them like dumb fucks. Hopefully they didn't accidentally invalidate those votes.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Ya caught me oh no what the fuck 9 votes against the orange man
  • ime
    4 years ago
    Yes because that is all it will be. You can be honest but come out and say it 25. Say that you don't care if it takes cheating as long as it results in Biden winning.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    @winex why would they? I got connects in DC they ain’t worried bout me
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Why would they? Because you made a threat to kill the President of the United States.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Yeah I’ll kill you too so what?
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    @ime you got it rong boy, I don’t care who wins just so long as Trump loses 😂😂
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @ChickenShit - sure you will. We know how brave you are. How do you think you got your well earned nickname, coward? I think it’s great that you even answer to ChickenShit.
  • Black_Lives_Splatter
    4 years ago
    I hire a black to mow my lawn. He once told me that he would support Donald Trump but he’s afraid. I asked him what he was afraid of. He told me that as long as Democrats run major US cities that he can continue to game various government programs to get checks through false identities. He said that Democratic leadership in Detroit is so bad that he has been doing it 7 years and never got caught. I asked him
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    @winex let’s be real the shit u and skibum say on here you wouldn’t say in real life. I don’t take y’all serious, and I find it funny y’all follow me around here to get me to comment. When I wasn’t posting y’all missed me, gay asses was sending me messages in my inbox baiting me to respond. U are a coward, u only do this bs online. Ur a old joke bruh.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Bruh? Fucking word only used by morons. The only racist here is you Breh. The only cowardly pussy is u Breh. You are the impotent little boy making threats of violence here and if you met anyone here we'd see urine dribbling down your leg before we slapped the teeth out of your mouth. I am happy to say what I say here anywhere, because it is true.
  • Xxbunny
    4 years ago
    It must be a headache being around black people and not being man enough to say shit in person. Bitch made and pussy made. I blame your parents.
  • Xxbunny
    4 years ago
    I just feel bad for the pussy that Ski came out of. Crawl back in why don’t you.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Lmao Breh good to see you with a woman's profile. You had us fooled.
  • Xxbunny
    4 years ago
    You are really delusional. ^
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Ok Breh.
  • Xxbunny
    4 years ago
    Dementia is a serious illness. Hope you seek help. :/
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Ok Breh. C u there.
  • Xxbunny
    4 years ago
    Ok dude. It’s a mental thing for you it seems. To assume I’m that guy above talking to you earlier. Lol, I’m an actual dancer in RI. But go on, please. 😅
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Sure you are bunny. I bet you even know me in person lol. Your fake face pic is unfamiliar to me.
  • Xxbunny
    4 years ago
    Ya man, whatever you say! Catch ya at Dolls. 😅
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Never seen you there, but its been almost a week so maybe you are new.
  • Xxbunny
    4 years ago
    No, sorry! I’ve been working there for over a year now 🥳🥳 but thanks for the new girl status lol.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    New girl status is not a bad thing in this world.
  • Xxbunny
    4 years ago
    Two years this coming February at my club. It’s nice! 😌
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I have 30 years in here, but pre-covid was more of a desires guy. Would I be correct if I guessed that your stage name's second letter is R?
  • Xxbunny
    4 years ago
    Is that how you recall stage names? Pretty creative I can dig it lol
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Makes it more difficult to identify dancers and I now believe I am correct about who you are, which will remain private.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    OP do you know that seven of the nine ballots they found discarded were addressed to Donald Trump you really need to deal in facts not the fiction that you keep repeating.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    Here’s the rest of the story. It’s from Fox News, so 25 will want to avoid clicking it so his mind doesn’t get corrupted. [view link] A county has been opening ballots and discarding envelopes, making it impossible to verify votes and easy to misplace votes ( the 9 ballots were in a dumpster ). The DOJ has ordered them to stop doing this.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    That's like beside the point, they were discarded and the ballots had seven individually addressed to Donald Trump, lift the tinfoil up a bit, go with the Fox news report Wray himself said there's nothing to support the stupid allegations that you're making, the FBI director Wray Is a Trump appointee, go with facts not stupid assumptions
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    If a person would bet on the Jets straight up against the Ravens they too would believe that an honest Democrat exists.
  • dannycopper69
    4 years ago
    @ski @xxbunnywhatever I have never seen a trans dancer here so I doubt you work here, "miss".
  • Xxbunny
    4 years ago
    ^Ok, kid. You aren’t even from RI. I work here. Also we’ve hired a trans dancer here last year. Goes to show you don’t come here often.
  • Xxbunny
    4 years ago
    Very respectful with the “miss” at least. Why lie about working at a club in Woonsocket? Lmao.
  • dannycopper69
    4 years ago
    Why act like an insufferable cunt, bunny? I'm simply surprised by your ability to get hired!
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    4 years ago
    All polls indicate Trump will lose.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ yeah - just like in 2016
  • ime
    4 years ago
    Most Polls are made to influence not reflect the truth. [view link]
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    Click bait retarded post (pre-tuscl)