tuscl

Father-daughter weirdness

MrDeuce
Illinois
At one of the divier clubs in Indianapolis yesterday afternoon, a beautiful dancer sat down with me and start discreetly playing with my dick under the table, telling me how glad she was that I wore shorts and how glad I would be in the private dance area. OK, typical SS -- so far, so good. Then out of the blue she said "That's my dad over there!" I asked if she mean that customer in the corner. She said "No, the DJ!" It turns out that her dad was subbing for the regular DJ.

Her beauty and hands-on approach enticed to me to do a couple of lappers, where the handsiness continued. I was just relieved that Papa didn't come storming back with a loaded shotgun: "Get yer goldurn hands offa mah li'l angel!" She could easily have made me cum -- she certainly tried to -- but I preferred to finish with an old favorite (with huge naturals) who also makes excellent use of her hands . . . and mouth . . . and tits.

Does this whole situation strike anyone besides me as odd? I've heard of mother-daughter stripper combos, and earlier in the afternoon I was at another club in Indy where I heard about a pair of sisters that used to make out while they did doubles together, but a father-daughter combo at a strip club is a new one for me.

20 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I too have seen the sisters and mother/daughter thing but never the daughter/father thing, although I have heard it mentioned on here before. On the surface it may sound kinky but is it any more kinky than mother/daughter? It just doesn't happen as often because of the huge difference between the numbers of male and female employees at a club. The odds are more against it.
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    Nothing that happens in a club can be classified as "odd". :)
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Never heard of that situation before. Did her talk about her great tits while she was on stage? That would have been awkward.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Shadowcat: Call me old-fashioned, but I think a father-daughter combo in a strip club is kinkier than mother-daughter. Fathers are supposed to keep their daughters off the pole, not watch them on it.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Probably not that rare. Her telling you is the very rare part.
  • dtek
    9 years ago
    Never seen a stripper's father in the club (that I know of), but I know a couple of strippers whose brothers are at the club regularly.

One of these dancer's mother is also at the club regularly and used to dance. Her daughter danced there too until she recently birthed a potential fourth generation of strippers. The fourth generation are twins! ;)
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Too weird for me...

But I once told some friends about the time I went out with "shailynn senior" (my dad) and a bunch of his friends. My dad kept buying me lap dances from girls he thought were hot. Some of my friends bugged out about that but I didn't see the big deal.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Can't imagine a father in a club with his daughter unless he came to get her out. That's just not right.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    The ole double standard. Would a mother go get her son out of Chippendales?
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Q. What does a stripper say after she loses her virginity?
    A. Get off me, Dad.

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    The guy sounds like a step-dad, not a real father.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    I can't decide whether to put this in the "brilliant" or "not brilliant" pile! It's definitely in the unexpected pile!

What did she look like MrDeuce?
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    i too know of a pair of sisters that work at the same club. but never seen or heard of a father/daughter thing.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    I knew a girl that worked as a waitress at the strip club her father owned. But I never saw himno still I thought it was weird.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Creep factor is thru the roof.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    lopaw: I'm with you -- it was super creepy -- but not creepy enough to stop me from getting dances :)
    4got2wipe: early 20s, brown hair and eyes, tan, medium height, quite curvaceous (big natural tits, large ass for a white girl, a few extra pounds around the waist)
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    Can't say that I have ever heard that one.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    Yea a little weird not sure what else to say...LOL
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "lopaw: I'm with you -- it was super creepy -- but not creepy enough to stop me from getting dances :)"

Brilliant!

"4got2wipe: early 20s, brown hair and eyes, tan, medium height, quite curvaceous (big natural tits, large ass for a white girl, a few extra pounds around the waist)"

I would have been tempted, despite dad being in the DJ booth! ;)
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Divier bar in Indy? Damn, I wish I was going to Indy next week. Why can't I help but think this might've been the Rio?

I think the major creep factor would come when the DJ's announcing the strippers: "And now on the stage in front of the DJ booth is my little girl! Tip her good, guys, and be sure to take her back to the VIP!"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion