tuscl

An OTC thread from the SW perspective

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Wednesday, July 22, 2015 6:14 PM
So I have this regular who is awesome. He is my first and only regular for about 2 months now and spends a ton...a ton...on me when he comes see me about 3 times a week. We get along. He's old. He's an extremist (so he either goes all out or go home like if he comes to the club he's going to get 3 VIPs or nothing you know?) but is very very respectful and sweet just has a huge love of voyerism and making a girl happy. So so he always texts me and wants to see me out of the club. I have never done this or have a desire to. I have a BF. I play the busy card somehow for 2 months now but I feel like I can only keep this up for so long. He pays me so much I DO NOT want to lose him as a customer. I figured it was ok until last time he came in he was texting another girl (he knows all the girls there so this isn't strange) but let her know that he was here to see me. He asked if we could do a VIP with this girl. I didn't know her but VIPs with someone else is so much easier and I thought it could keep things fresh between my reg and I. this is when shit hit the fan. This girl and I had a great VIP. He loved it, it was easy for me. Esp to keep him in there. And then we hung out some and I walked him out. As I did the girl who I danced with ran up and said , ok then I'll see you Saturday! Tehe! And ran away. She set up a date with him while I was in the restroom. My reg told me they were hanging out Saturday and if I wanted to come I could but I had family in town...he said he'd miss me and we'll hang out soon and left. it gets worse. my friend overheard the girl I danced with telling another dancer cockily in the dressing room that she is going to steal my regular away from me because he has a ton of money and I don't deserve a regular like that." so so I know she's after him and is a sneaky bitch. Sucks. I could of said no to dancing with her but I didn't. Anyways now now I feel the pressure to see him out of the club to keep him as my reg. he just wants company and dinner and have someone go to work events with him to be his arm candy. Nothing more. He's made that clear what should I do?! It's stressing me out. [view link]

31 comments

• jackslash
    9 years ago
    What should she do? She better fuck that old guy OTC. Old guys rule!
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    "he just wants company and dinner and have someone go to work events with him to be his arm candy. Nothing more. He's made that clear" Riiiiiiight!
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    shes a piece of work and hes smitten
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    She is going too get skewered on SW for even thinking of such a thing
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Dougster – you're not accusing a dancer of not being honest w/ what she says, are you?
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    actually after looking at your second post this broad is a thot
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ LOL
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Heh, the thread isn't quite as bad as I thought it was going to be, except the few responses that had a "he is disloyal because he's going with a girl who is actually delivering what he wants, instead of staying with you and being unhappy, and she is a whore for giving him what he wants for fair compensation" overtone
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    @papi: lying, thieving whores lie? Never!
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I'm trying to think of this as this girls job... Similar to me going above and beyond for one of my customers, like doing more than I NEED to do but hoping that it would pay off MORE than it normally would in the end. We all have to suck the proverbial "dick" now and then at work, why is she so hesitant to suck a real one? After all she's a damn stripper!!! I think she's at an ethical crossroads which probably so many 'good girl' strippers face. Many of us have to remember not all girls do OTC, just most of the girls that us PLs interact with do, because those are the girls we try to hunt down inside the club. It sounds to me like she needs to reconsider crossing over that line in the stripclub carpet, because other girls in her club are willing to do it (just like her competing co-working who is willing to do OTC after just one VIP session). She will have to follow suit as well if she wants to keep a big spender like that. If not, she can go back to getting one dance from a guy like Juice, and that being the best thing to happen during her shift at the club. BTW, IMO she doesn't deserve this guy anyway, she was dumb enough to bring another girl into her VIP session because it made the VIP session 'easy' for her. That's a great idea, about as great as me giving the phone number of a new customer to one of my competitors!
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    What I don't understand from her thread is what is the big deal? He's not asking for sex, he's asking for company (according to her). Unless the bf is saying no or doesn't know that she's stripping, I think that's easy money for her and an additional revenue stream. Seems like a no-brainer, but then again it's a stripper trying to rationalize. If he was asking for sex and she didn't want to do that then she would have a dilemma.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I can see dancers wanting to keep their work/stripper life separate from their personal life, especially if they have a SO - speaking of which; how does she plan to handle this having a SO; she did not seem to mention how he might feel about it or how it may affect their relationship – or maybe he's just “really supportive”. And even if she does believe is just a date w/o sex; she knows it's a slippery slope and eventually he will want sex – but must likely she knows he wants sex and she is thinking about it.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^ Good point - it seems her hangup is she doesn't want to go out with this guy as it may cause problems with her boyfriend or she just plain doesn't want to do it. If she has one ounce of brains, she should fear that the question or expectation of sex would come up - just about every guy would either hope or expect for that if they're taking a stripper out.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Was this wealth guy wearing a white 3 piece?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ hope not - the chick wouldn't have a chance against The System
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    That pathetic read actually made me cringe. What a clueless idiot that bitch is. But I guess that's why she's a stripper and not working on national defense.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    I have been in a situation something like this before. If she doesn't hang with him OTC she will eventually lose him to this girl. I like when this happens:)
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    This is why you don't drop tons of cash on a girl ITC hoping it will lead to OTC. If she's getting plenty of cash ITC, she won't want to rock the boat. In a perfect world this girl would just be honest she doesn't do OTC.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Competition is a wonderful thing. This guy was obviously getting ripped off but good for him to have stumbled upon a better provider. It has gotten to the point for me that I usually give up on a dancer if she won't see me OTC after 2-3 club visits. There is simply no reason to keep paying her itc given the competition. If she won't fuck me one of her friends always will.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    If you read some of her other posts, you'd see that she's clearly young and fairly new to dancing. Also, her naivete became pretty clear when she expressed her belief that the guy is not looking for sex and when she left the whale alone with the other girl. Also, thus far she has been making good money ITC in her nude club in L.A., which I'm sure has made it easy to dismiss normal OTC offers. With all of that said, I agree with shailynn that she is now hitting a crossroads. The guy has put enough money in play that she is feeling real pressure. She's still clinging to the notion that she can live a normal life as a dancer and leave her "stripper persona" at the club. I'm sure she also knows, deep down, that this guy is going to want sex, which of course presents yet another emotional quandary for her. It shall be interesting. I actually believe that this girl is eventually going to give in to this guy or some other, eventually hate herself for "compromising her values" and then burn out after a short stripper career. I've seen this exact pattern too many times to count with emotionally conflicted dancers. But time will tell, though we may never know the whole story as she probably won't post all the gory details on SW.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Lmao another delusional clueless ho on SW. How rare.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    There are lots of dancers who won't do P4P but will do "company 4 pay" outside the club.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    I would never pay a stripper for her time as they call it. If i'm payingher OTC i'm getting some sort of action. We can include hanging out and dinner along with that but never just dinner..etc.
  • former_stripper
    9 years ago
    Some (note I said some and not all/most) regulars will hire a girl for arm candy for events, especially if they need a date. These aren't that common. In her case, the regular already spent time with the other girl and likely had sex. This girl will either have to decide to see him OTC which will likely include sex or she will lose him to the other girl.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    tlkDo: " I would never pay a stripper for her time as they call it. If i'm payingher OTC i'm getting some sort of action. We can include hanging out and dinner along with that but never just dinner..etc." Agree completely. I make your last statement a little stronger: not "we can include hanging out" but "I prefer to include hanging out", I love taking the strippers out drinking, strip clubbing, etc. as part of OTC -- or as my ATATF once put, "we'll spend a few hours getting drunk and horny, and then go fuck it off!". But even in this case, I don't pay her any extra "for her time" for the hanging out -- we negotiate a single OTC price for sex (I've been pretty successful at keeping it around $200-$250), and the hanging out is free (beyond the fact that I pay for dinner, drinks, etc).
  • pensionking
    9 years ago
    She is absolutely untitled to maintain her "standards" and should be prepared to accept the consequences, even if it means losing her whale to another more eager beaver (pun intended). In the real world, it works the same way. Some vendors willing to compromise their standards (rebates, client entertainment, unpaid perks or upgrades) make business decisions to retain or attract customers. Other more principled vendors place their business model in a different space. WIn some, lose some. All in all, I say good for him for getting what he wants AND good for her if she chooses not to partake in giving him what he wants even if it means losing him. Ahhhh capitalism!!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    To fuck or not to fuck; that is the question.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Brilliant Papi!
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    People in Pittsburgh don't use infinitives. Example: "My car needs fixed." So Hamlet's soliloquy when presented in Pitt has to be (notice the irony here?, "Or not". Otherwise, nobody will understand. ;-)
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Never trust hoes at the club. Yes they get jealous seeing another man spending oodles of money on you and plot and scheme to get him away from you to spend money on her. And never trust regulars to be loyal. Ill never forget one broad on this forum said it best "I don't care if you have to sh*t or piss in your thong, never get up to leave your kill unattended" Lol! Kind of extreme but its true. Don't leave them with the other dancers or the good hustlers will get them spending money on them only. Not everybody is as kind as you are to share. And like whirlerz mentioned, some guys get a thrill out of seeing dancers / women fight over them. This then gives him leverage to get either one of you to do more for less as competitive nature between two or more dancers kicks in. If he becomes a headache or spends less money on you then you know what time it is.....always be looking for new wealthy regulars. a post by a person called "miss.a.p1600" Loyalty? When the fuck did this become dating lifestyle. That's like girlfriends bitching about their man not being loyal by fucking another broad. It cannot be connected. You make these dudes spend money to be with you, what part of loyalty is this? These strippers are weird man.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion