tuscl

Gonna be a good night

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Gonna see the DS at her club. Gotta fantasy to ask for. Then she's mine for the whole night. Not much sleep. Then we spend tomorrow together. I love in car bjs. And it all costs less than a week's alimony.

Anybody else clubbing tonight?

18 comments

• Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    Nah. Gotta work in the AM. Have fun.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Isn't that a song by Jackson Browne?
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Gonna be a good night for me too - just got a text from a hottie that I met @ 4Play last week. She wants to meet up for dinner and ?????
    Wish me luck, boys & girls :)
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Good luck fucking her in the mouth!
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    Not clubbing tonight but spent the whole day with my ATF. Started at her apartment where she has little furniture but we tried out her air mattress bed. Her substance abuse is out of control again and spent much of the day trying to get her into detox again. Managed to squeeze in some roadhead this afternoon and confirmed that I can't do two things at once, so I pulled off the road. Shower & early bed tonight beats clubbing.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I have tomorrow off, I think I'll club tonight, I imagine it will be pretty slow tho.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I am trying to implement a strip-club cleansing diet.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    First, @lopaw, go get it girl, lick her clean.

@JS69, have fun. I saw the DS today so if she's a bit tired..... Just saying. Not! Get 'er done my friend.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    No, but you and lopaw go out and have a great time! I'm jealous!
  • farmerart
    9 years ago
    Not me. My excitement this evening is eating raspberries just picked from the patch in my fruit orchard. Yummmmmmmm.

I wish I could find the hive of honey bees that work the blossoms on my raspberry canes. I bet that raspberry honey would be especially delightful.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Not tonight. Took care of my urges Saturday
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Even better than I expected but I'll never get used to going to bed at the time that I'm usually waking up. Good night. Good morning. It's all the same. Suns coming up. Shut the curtains. Go to bed. What a different life.

Lopaw, I've been out with a few 4Play girls. Hope you have a blast.
  • MrBater2010
    9 years ago
    Wait, You pay alimony weekly?

Yeah, I am jealous. Not of the alimony.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Well I read this because I know a JS69 thread will be good.

Yeah, go for it and enjoy.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    SJG, you are the nicest troll that a PL ever had. It was a wonderful night. As impossible as it sounds, we did something sexual that we had never done before. And before some of you get too excited, it was not anal sex. I'll share the story later if you guys are good
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Glad to hear that your night was good, JS69. My night proved to be a good time as well ;)
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I stayed home last night but tomorrow afternoon I am meeting a couple of guys at Follies. And a natural red head too. I won't be sharing that. :)
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Oh please do tell us about the natural red head!

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion