Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Want to Buy a Vegas Strip Club?

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

LDK's vision is ready to become reality....

Profile picture for grand1511
grand1511
•

Can I get a Small Business Loan to try to buy this place?

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Damn, my identity is revealed. Look at the author's name. There couldn't possibly be two people in the world with that same name!

Profile picture for mjx01
mjx01
•

13 mil is a bit rich for the SBA

seems all well and good until LV runs out of water

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Who was the stripper that recently posted about opening a club in Vegas? She should get her bid in. :)

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Not too sure I'd buy a SC, I think there would be too much stress involved. I've met the owner of OG a few times, I always got on really well with him, after my second visit he recognised me every year and always liked to chat about soccer, proper football.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Help the little mooch out guys...

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement