tuscl

Anybody like piercings?

chessmaster
Illinois
Tuesday, July 14, 2015 3:48 PM
Since a lot people here hate tattoos, do you share the same distaste for piercings? I love them on women, especially clit piercings, belly rings and tounge rings. But eyebrow piercings are not brilliant to me.

24 comments

• warhawks
    9 years ago
    I like belly rings, I find them sexy (but only on a toned dancer). That's about it. Definitely don't like nose or eyebrow or any other kind of face piercings.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I kinda like belly button rings, very much dislike but can tolerate tongue/clit/nipples, and hate ANYTHING ANYWHERE on her face -- eyebrow, lip, nose, monroe or any other cheek piercing, etc. All gross, and unlike tattoos, most of which I can get over as long as they're not on her face or neck, piercings are an automatic "move along" for me.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I like clit piercings and tongue rings.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I am probably one of the few that think nipple piercings are hot, but if I'm playing with those nipples, I'd prefer them to be piercing free as they're more fun to play with. Belly button is cool, some girls that just wear a small stud in their nose is cool, but that's about it for me.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    My fav would be on her scalp, under her hair. Where I can't see it and never have any idea it is there.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    That answer was supposed to relate to tats, but whatever. I hate them all. Just give me pure white skin, big natural breasts, a gorgeous face, and skip all the crap.
  • runrdude
    9 years ago
    I like a tongue stud when it functional rather than decorative.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    I love piercing. Period.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Piercings: good. My experience is that girls who have piercings in exotic places are more likely to like pain, and I like girls who like pain.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I dig piercings. Not too many, especially on the face. I even like the new one, which is back dimple piercings.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I love most piercings and well done ink, especially colorful sleeves.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Nope. Ears and nipples are ok. Anything more than that is a no go. When I see nose, eyebrow, cheek or anything else pierced it's actually a major turn off. She could be a smoking hot 10 but have a nose pierced or nose ring and I would have absolutely zero interest in her. I don't like them that much.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    What ranukam said.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Glad to see I am in the minority here. Other than earrings, I don't like piercings. At least I don't have competition for what I like from you people
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    No nose rings. But i could live with a stud in the nose. Belly button would be ok. Nothing in the mouth, nipples or the clit. I would prefer nothing other than the ears, but am ok with what I listed above.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Earrings = brilliant! Belly button = brilliant! Nose (especially stud) = OK, but not brilliant! Tongue = OK, but not brilliant! Clit = leaning toward not brilliant! Nipples = not brilliant! Lip = seriously not brilliant! Eyebrow = seriously not brilliant! Other places, dermals = seriously not brilliant!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I love piercing her veejay with my hot rod
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Lol cj. True dat. Who doesn't?
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I just realized another hated piercing: the back dimples. Back dimples on a woman are insanely sexy. To stick a piercing there, totally ruin the visuals, and you can't touch it now either.... fuuuuuck
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Conventional ear piercings are okay, and a modest nose stud is tolerable. Anything else -- especially in the privates -- yuck. Same with tattoos; if a woman keeps them small, discrete, and even tasteful, I can tolerate them. If it looks like a bunch of drunken tattoo artists threw up all over them -- Bonnie Rotten and Christy Mack, for instance -- forget it. A beautiful woman is like a great work of art -- tattoos and piercings just plain vandalize and diminish her.
  • BigPoppa99
    9 years ago
    v.c.h. piercing= Visceral Clitorus Hood. It's like a small little rod that goes through the chick's clitoris. I was just as surprised as you!
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    It depends on the girl. Some make it look sexy while others make me think WTF. I always find nipple rings sexy, almost to the same degree I find redheads sexy.
  • saer
    9 years ago
    Not to nit-pick, but a VCH doesn't go through the clitoris. It goes through the hood, which rests on top of the clit.
  • saer
    9 years ago
    Piercings just about anywhere are pretty great. Also, I love the looks I get when I tell girls I got my dick pierced.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion