tuscl

Stripping: Breaking it down

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Sunday, July 12, 2015 10:52 PM
10 - 20% of strippers are Cliff the Postman with boobs. Hate dancing but not clear what in the whole wide world they would not hate. Only "pleasure" is spreading negativity to the lives of others. Includes the 1% who write fan letters to Charles Manson. Then again, maybe 10 - 20% of people in general are like this. 30 - 40%: at least I'm not working at Wal-mart. With few or no exceptions, custies are PLs to them. Typically has an SO who at least isn't Charles Manson. 30 - 40%: think dancing is easy money with a polite custy. But can't shrug off the rude ones. Seem to always get stuck having to dance for custies that really bum them out to meet their financial obligations. Perennially struggling to make things work with an SO who runs them down for being a dancer. about 10%: masters of the stripperverse. Dancing is their calling. Rude customers bother them as much as unruly children bother a seasoned elementary school teacher. If a rude customer cannot be disciplined they "expel" (ignore) them. Feel no need to bother with custies that irk them. Have a stable of regulars that keep them solidly in the black financially. Have an SO who eats out their hand. This is why I don't think it's a no-brainer to declare the womcow idea ( [view link] ) to be nothing but nasty. Hypothetically, it's a way of using technology to cut the demand for an occupation performed by people who's level of job satisfaction is "meh" at best about 90% of the time. We don't usually see that as an obviously bad thing. Not many people are upset that the existence of backhoes makes it much harder to get a job digging with a shovel in the hot sun. Would be interesting to see a dancer breakdown of custies.

21 comments

• 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Cliff the postman with boobs" I have no idea what that refers to but it sounds just brilliant!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    On a serious note, I suspect it's more fluid than you imply! Some days even a master of the stripperverse probably just can't take the bullshit and others its probably fine! I bet Diva1975 and poledancer83 would have some brilliant insights on this!
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Some days I hate my job other days I love it. I started seeing a guy who dropped a grand on me the first time we met, but he just couldn't handle my mood swings. I really care about him and just wish he could be more forgiving if my instability which is extremely not brilliant at times. I will be working as much as possible this week to get him off my mind. I'm not sure what category that makes me fall into
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I'm not a sociologist nor do I play one on TUSCL (well sometimes I do) – so I can't say w/ certainty I understand strippers and/or their motivations. I would think in society in general most people do not like their jobs, at least don't like it more than they like it most times – and I would think this is even more so in jobs dealing directly w/ customers – and being a stripper means directly dealing with customers whom are often horny and sometimes a bit drunk – and doing this on a weekly basis. I opine that in society in general people whom really enjoy their job where it's a very good fit for them and may often not even seem like work; it's the minority – and I think the same applies to strippers where very few would be stripping if they could make the same amount of $$$ in another type of job they were good at.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    The "Masters of the Stripperverse" has to be a lot less than 10%. Most are always complaining about something.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    to OP: I'm pretty good at reading complex sentences, but this one has me baffled: "This is why I don't think it's a no-brainer to declare the womcow idea ( [view link] ) to be nothing but nasty." Could you rephrase that, maybe with fewer negatives? to Papi_Chulo: You know I always enjoy your comments, but you really should allow yourself to type "who" once in a while :) In modern English, the somewhat antiquated form "whom" is dying out, but you're fighting a one-man battle to preserve it. If it's the subject of its own phrase, use "who". Examples: . . . customers who are often horny . . . . . . people who really enjoy their job . . . My $.02 worth: I think that most people enjoy their jobs -- I certainly do! However, I suspect that most strippers don't. Would you want to deal all day with horny, handsy men who are often smelly and drunk? (Or perhaps I'm projecting. Oh, wait -- I'm never drunk!)
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    You're unique, you transcend all categories Diva.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    @Papi most people would not do their job for free, but there is relative satisfaction. I think most dancers, If they could make the same money at Wal-mart, would pick Wal-mart.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    For the benefit of the younger people and those from other countries or planets [view link]
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    I think there are more masters of the stripperverse in low-extras clubs.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    @Diva you need to soul-search whether he's just a tight ass or your emotional reactions are really out of proportion with the things that cause them. If they're out of proportion, it's probably a chemical imbalance that can maybe be fixed with a prescription. But if it is, take it for you not for him or anyone else. Is this guy Mr. Magjic Tounge or a different guy?
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    This is why I think the womcow idea, as a hypothetical, is worth thinking about. Better?
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    BTW when I say that some dancers are "masters of the stripperverse" it's not that I see them as better than other dancers. Then tend to have narcissistic and/or psychopathic tendencies. Often the reason they do well $-wise is because they can offer good quality emotional (and sometimes light physical) domination. Having money and being in charge normally means a lot of high-stress decision making. These people often find it relaxing to role-play surrendering control. Wealthy people often had tiger moms, another rather twisted reason they are attracted to overbearing, domineering strippers.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Yes he was magic tongue but that can't compensate for his intolerance. Thanks for the good advice ibbi
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    4got -- "Cliff the postman with boobs" -- you might want to catch up on 11 years of "Cheers."
  • Mr. Ed
    9 years ago
    here's a stripper breaking it down in a recent article (scan down to the bullet points): <[view link]>
  • Mr. Ed
    9 years ago
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    "In modern English, the somewhat antiquated form "whom" is dying out" MrDeuce: Have you seen the study that shows when men use the word "whom" in their dating profile, they got 31% more responses from women? If even they use it incorrectly, it still attracts hits from women.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Some days I hate my job other days I love it. I started seeing a guy who dropped a grand on me the first time we met, but he just couldn't handle my mood swings. I really care about him and just wish he could be more forgiving if my instability which is extremely not brilliant at times. I will be working as much as possible this week to get him off my mind. I'm not sure what category that makes me fall into" It just means that you fall into the "human" category! We're all just trying to do the best we can! And that's brilliant! Keep smiling Diva1975! :)
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Have you seen the study that shows when men use the word "whom" in their dating profile, they got 31% more responses from women? If even they use it incorrectly, it still attracts hits from women." Brilliant! I've been having a lot of fun with the word "brilliant" so I'm sure I can have fun with "whom", especially if I'm not constrained by proper grammar! I still doubt that the "whom system" is as effective as the dachshund-frog system though! Little 4got2usethepapers is mighty cute! ;)
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Both my ATF and #2 have worked it out. They are both veterans with completely different styles, but they both are top earners and fun people to be with. I wish more dancers were like them in that respect, but it's a tough job to do every day and not everyone is suited for it. Categories of PL's is an interesting question! I'd say a fair amount are like me: over 40, looking to have fun and not trolling for dates. They are respectful but clear on what they want, and tend to stick to regular girls. Then there's the loudmouth 20 somethings who think they are god's gift to women. The talk more than they spend, and make life difficult for the dancers. Then there's the whales...they throw money around and are popular with the dancers but only until the money runs out. They have no other redeeming qualities. I'm not sure about the female mongers as lowpaw is about the only one I even know, and we've never met.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion